PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Arthur's Subway Ride

admin
21 Aralık 2022, 11:06
NOTE: Thank you all for the good response to my story "Bella's Subway Ride". I wanted to write it from the viewpoint of one of the men involved in that encounter. Please read "Bella's Subway Ride" before you read this story. Enjoy.

================

To: Bella

Subject: Hello from your secret admirer

Hi Bella,

Within the last year, we have been introduced to each other, via some common acquaintances (I won't tell you how or when, because I want to remain anonymous ;-)). You will be surprised to know that, though we barely know each other socially, we share a much closer connection. We have had the hottest sex imaginable, though you don't know it was me you had sex with.

I've been meaning to get in touch with you, reveal to you what that encounter meant to me. I was hesitant because, I didn't want to cause any hurt/shame. But I have finally decided to share it with you. From what I remember, you enjoyed the sex immensely, so you may enjoy reading this.

After the incident, I wrote a blog describing it, but never published it anywhere. I am attaching that here. I hope you enjoy it, and that you decide to write back to me at this email address. I'd love to hear your account of what happened that evening.

With love from,

Your Secret Admirer.

================

It was a Friday evening. I was waiting at the subway station for my train to arrive. I should have been happy, as it was a particularly busy week at work. But recently, I had stopped liking weekends a whole lot. Specifically, after my breakup with Jen a couple of months ago. Work seemed like a good distraction from the emptiness of my life, and weekends seemed to drag on.

The sight of a sexy chick brought by thoughts back to the present. She was standing ahead of me on the platform, turned sideways from me. She was adjusting her hair, so had both of her hands above her head. I have a thing for smooth, toned arms. When I was dating Jen, I used to enjoy watching her comb her hair, wearing a tube top, her shapely arms above her head, leading down to her clean smooth underarms, and the contours of her boobs. This girl's boobs were a little smaller than Jen's but her arms were very sexy.

I angrily banished the thought of Jen from my mind. "Why does every Goddamn thing remind you of Jen?" I admonished myself. Maybe the hurtful things she used to say to me played on my mind. At five feet eleven, and just under two hundred pounds, I am an ok-looking guy. Not Daniel Craig, but not Quasimodo the Bell Ringer by a long shot. But that wasn't good enough for Her Royal Highness Jen. She always nagged me to dress better, work out more, and whatnot. We had had a big blowout about this two months ago, after which we decided to go our separate ways.

The chick turned away from me, towards the platform. When I saw her ass, the little twitch I had started to feel in my jeans turned into a full hard-on. What an ass she had! Perfectly tight and round. Her dress nicely accentuated her ass. Very few girls had an ass better than Jen's, and this chick definitely was one of them. There I went, thinking about Jen again! I stared at that ass again, concentrating on it until the thoughts of Jen vanished. Then I forgot all about it