PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06

admin
10 Ocak 2023, 13:07
Author's note: Thanks to anybody who's read this far. This chapter came fairly easily, so I'm not yet sure if this is the end of this anthology or if I'll continue it on. I can see benefits to both arguments--don't drag the story on too long, versus is there more life in the characters? Honestly, at this point, I don't know. I'll come to that decision later. But, in the interim, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember that votes and comments are the only compensation we authors recieve, so please leave feedback and vote for this story. Thanks!

The night of the discussion and decision was intense, as we were both so charged with sexual energy that we basically fucked, sucked, and licked each other raw and dry. I was sore the next day, but even more than that, the heights and orgasms we brought each other to were unlike anything we had experienced in our relationship before, and that was saying something, as sex with Courtney was always beyond intense.

She had mentioned preparations in passing, but I wasn't at all sure what we really needed to do. How does one prepare for swinging, other than washing and maybe trimming pubes? I knew we couldn't know the emotional ramifications until afterward, but what was the protocol beforehand? I began to find out at the beginning of the week, when Courtney dragged me to the doctor. She had insisted we get a full panel HIV and STD test, which greatly confused me, but she just deflected my questions, saying "Look, if we're going to be doing this sort of thing with multiple partners, we need to get tested on the regular and be extremely careful. This is just a precaution. Besides, it's probably time anyway for both of us." I acquiesced, knowing she was likely right anyway. Two days later, she came home with the printed results, which she carefully set aside in the house.

As Friday approached, I was a bit nervous, but also excited. Courtney had been even hornier than normal in anticipation since we had discussed it the previous Thursday, and we had been having sex three times a day, and on Tuesday she even sucked me off twice in addition. On Wednesday, we had sex in the morning and at lunch, but she claimed she was too tired to that evening. I chalked it up to a long day for her at work and we just took it easy. On thursday, I woke up and spooned into her, but as I grabbed her butt and pressed my morning erection into her, she moaned happily, but then reached back, gave my hand a squeeze, and said "Sorry baby, but I have to go in early. No time." I tried to convince her for a few moments, but she was firm, and quickly bounded into the shower and then out the door. When I texted her later to see if she would be coming home for one of the nooners we had been doing all week, she just replied that she was slammed and couldn't make it. But that night, when I tried again to get her into the mood, she admitted that the lack of sex was deliberate. "I need you horny and a bit pent up tomorrow. You'll fuck better for it." Frustrated, I tried to convince her that I needed some relief now, but she was having none of it. She even forbid me from touching myself, telling me that I needed to trust her, that it would make the sex way better.

Friday came, and the day seemed to drag agonizingly slowly. I was so horny that every jogger that went by my home office window seemed to stop my train of thought, and I live right by a major jogging trail. I broke away from work, sweated like crazy at the gym, and tried wailing on a punching bag for a while, but it didn't work, at one point I got so distracted looking over at a particularly gorgeous girl in a sports bra that I missed the bag completely and nearly stumbled my body into it. I really, really needed to get laid.

The evening finally rolled around, and Courtney had very cleverly lured Erin out of the house by buying her and her boyfriend a package at a B