PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Thinking of Daddy

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:09
Walking through the door on a Fridaynight, I see my Dad is home from work early. It doesn't really surprise me, however, I was actually looking for some time alone. Dad worked in the grocery business, and usually worked during the day, so he would be home at night to be with the family, but lately, he's just been home a lot. I don't mind it, because my Dad is an awesome father, but days, like today I just wished to be alone.?Hey dad? I say walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink before I head up to my room. I was hoping dad would at least stay downstairs.?Hey baby girl. How was school today?? he asked me looking up from his laptop. I noticed that his eyes, wandered around my body. Today was Friday since I was a cheerleader, and we were playing a home game tomorrow I was wearing my Cheer leading outfit.I am very proud of my body. I am only 5'2, and I weigh just about 115 pounds. istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) I have a set of 32d's. I have long black hair, and dark blue eyes. I am not the average, blonde, good girl cheerleader. I am what you would call, a bad girl. I like to smoke and drink. I have a tattoo, and several piercings. My ears are pierced, along with my nose, my lip, and eyebrow, but I love to cheer I defiantly don't fit into the stereotype of what a cheerleader is supposed to be, and that is fine with me. I am my own person. I always have been.?It was fine dad, I'm going to go up to my room listen to some music, and just relax before dinner tonight. I'll be down later for pizza? I tell him turning around to walk up to my room.?Okay baby girl? he said and within seconds his eyes back at his laptop. I turn around and start to head upstairs to my room. Shutting my door behind istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) me, but having a little crack in the door. My Dad was weird about having the door totally closed for some reason.Walking into my bedroom, I head over to my radio, and turn up the radio, and got out of my cheer leading outfit. I hung it up in the closet. I took off my bra, and tossed it into the hamper. I climbed into my bed.It had been one of those days that I walked around the school in a daze. I could not help but think about the wetness between my legs. I couldn't get my mind off going home so I could masturbate. I was at the age, where I was horny all the time, and just wanted to come straight home, play for an hour or so, eat dinner, and then come back my room and masturbate till I orgasm hard and instantly fall asleep.Since my Dad has been staying home more and more travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) I had to be more careful of how loud I was. I also had to make sure he would not walk in, for if he did, I would be beyond embarrassed. Especially since when I have been masturbating, I have been thinking about my Daddy.Next to my bed was a picture that I had of Daddy. Every time I would masturbate I would look at that picture, and I would always cum so hard, and so intense. My Daddy turned me on so much. I always thought about what it would be like to have his cock deep in my pussy, or his cock in my mouth. Daddy was so hot, he was very muscular, and was about 6'4 and he was very good looking, with his jet black hair, and dreamy blue eyes.I could not help myself thinking about Daddy. He made me so horny that my pussy was hurting. I leaned over to the side of my nightstand, and I reach for my vibrator. I found myself thinking about my Daddy once again, and it had turned me on so much. I just had to masturbate right then and there. As I think about Daddy, my pussy instantly begins to throb. I feel myself become more wet. The feeling between my legs is just an amazing feeling, and I can't get enough of it.