PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Cock Hungry

admin
17 Şubat 2023, 02:26
I lost my virginity at the senior prom. Unlike many of my friends, I actually waited until I was 18 to do it. After that, I was cock hungry. All I could think about was cock. At the mall with my girlfriends, I shamelessly checked out guys packages and wondered at what they looked like. How big they might be. Could I see it bulging inside their pants? At the hospital, where I volunteered, I spied on male patients getting sponge baths, or flirted with the security guys, or some of the doctors, always wondering what their cocks looked like, wanting to hold it in my hands, and especially wanting it hard, in my pussy. I badly wanted to have lots and lots of sex, though I didn't want to go too far and be called a slut.

Young guys, old guys, guys I grew up with. I didn't care. I was fascinated, and needed to see, and wanted to experience more. I dumped my boyfriend right after the prom and went seeking out cocks. Many cocks. I wanted to try them all. This is the story of my cock hungry summer.

EDDIE

My boyfriend's best friend, Eddie, always hung out with us after school, on the weekends, even on dates with my boyfriend. This is probably why I didn't have sex until prom night, because he was always around preventing me from acting too horny, even though I was desperate to have sex for the first time long before prom.

Eddie was a geek. He was skinny, pale, and wore geeky glasses, though he was tall. Or, at least he was much taller than me (5'2"). Unlike my boyfriend, who I only met in high school, Eddie lived down the street from my house. He was in my elementary