PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Hot Wife: Mexican Vacation Ch. 01

admin
21 Şubat 2023, 11:21
This Hot Wife Series is designed to be fantasy. Not to say we won't try to act them out. So, here goes.

I'm Hugh and my wife is Diane. Your average late 30s couple with young kids. A few years ago we decided to try a local swing club. It was the first time we had done anything so bold with each other. Not even strip clubs. Well, turns out it was kind of fun and totally erotic. But, that's a story (or stories) for a different time. This story begins a couple years after our first experience with the lifestyle. If you know me, then you know what turns me on. My wife. So, long as she is completely in ecstasy, then so am I. I'm visual, to watch her suck cock while I fuck her is beyond amazing for me.

She is more demure about her fantasies. She tells me that whatever turns me on, does it for her. She says she likes watching me turned on. What got us on this path were a couple of stories she shared when she was single. The first one, she joined one of her friends and the friend's boyfriend. Just sucking and licking and kissing at first. He did end up fucking the girl that is now my wife. Those two are now married. And another one where she had sex with a boyfriend of hers while his buddy jacked off in the corner. The buddy wanted to help, but she said no.

About my Diane. She is by far the hottest woman I have ever met. 5'9", slim. Legs that climb to the sky. Nice D cup breasts with nipples that cover about half her gorgeous tits. They are like large erasers when they stand at attention, too. Blue eyes, I mean clear blue. Hot, this is a HOT woman. Men and women alike want to fuck this hot MILF when we go out. Now, she is very visual, too. She'll watch other things and get so hot by them that she looses control just watching them. About me, well, I'm a man so who cares. Six foot, dollar bill cock. Take a dollar and that's how long. Wrap the dollar around so the sides barely touch and that's how thick.

Like I said we have 3 kids. Getting time to ourselves is nearly impossible. So, we try to take adult vacations every year. By adult, I mean vanilla vacations with our good friends that also have small kids. These friends are straight laced (as far as we know). And as far as they know we are too. Now, the 4 of us get along great. We all love an all-inclusive resort where we don't need to pay extra for ANYTHING. Well, we found one in Puerto Vallarta, and booked it for 8 days starting just after the 4th of July. The two months leading up to it were filled with anticipation of drinking and relaxing. That's how I got the idea for this series. Now, we'll start our story.

-----------------------------------------------

So we get to LAX ready for our vacation all giddy, the four of us. Fairly uneventful other than me whispering into Diane's ear about what a great time we're going to have. She kind of looks at the devilish grin and wonders if she's thinking about the same great time. Doubtful. Plane, fly, arrive, car ride.

During the car ride, I'm making snide comments about nothing in particular, but Diane thinks I'm funny and that's one of the reasons I married her. There are 2 other couples in our "bus" that are going to our resort. The other couples know each other as well; they are younger than us, about mid- to late- twenties. The guys couldn't be more different. Pete was tall, about 6'2" blond and pretty strong from what we could tell. Michael, though, had jet-black hair, kind of slicked back green eyes and not as built up as Pete. Our girls enjoyed looking at them, I'll tell you. Their wives were hot, though. Cut from similar molds, they each had that blonde hair with dark streaks, no roots showing. Kerry, Pete's wife was about 5'5" with, I could only guess, D cup breasts. She had changed into a sarong on the plane and her legs were very well worked out. Both their wives wore sunglasses, so we couldn't tell their eye colors. The other wife, Lainy, was a little smaller 5'3", with nicely proportioned B cup breasts. But, her calves were cut, you could almost lick them they were so nice. I'm a leg guy, so these were magical.

Anyway, I digress. Too much detail on the car ride. BUT, at a couple points, I leaned into Diane and whispered, "I bet Pete has a huge cock. That fucker would stretch you something terrible. You wouldn't want to fuck him. Would you?" Then she'd proceed to give me that "NOT IN PUBLIC" look. She is so magnificent. I love to fondle and try to give everyone a sneak peak every so often, but she will have none of it. No PDAs. So, again, I tried to get her excited beyond all control. I could tell I was getting to her, because she kept shifting in her seat on the ride. We said our goodbyes at the end of the ride and went to check-in.

After wondering to our rooms, we unpacked and quickly got into our suits to head for the pool bar. It was about 4pm when we arrived and I didn't want the free alcohol to go to waste since we paid for the whole day. We got down to the pool and Diane ordered a 7