PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Dear Diary Pt. 03

admin
14 Mart 2023, 20:27
No explicit sex here, just a little development of the storyline.

"Bloody Nora, if 'just being me' gets me fucked like that I must try it more often" Claudet says after an hour of some of the best sex since she had got together with Peter. "What brought that on?"

"Oh, I was sitting in the garden thinking about you swimming and remembering some of the stuff from our early days together." Peter replied, hoping that this last bit covered the lie about sitting in the garden.

He knew that, at some point, he was going to have to tell Claudet that he had been peeking into the diary, although he was wondering if she actually knew that already. It seemed just a little too coincidental that her diary had been left on her desk, and open to boot.

"I've been thinking" he said, "about that little outhouse down in the corner, we never use it, and it's full of rubbish. I thought that I might turn it into a sort of studio."

"Good idea." Claudet replies, "What sort of studio?".

"Well, I've been getting a little bored for some time now, this not working lark is not all it's cracked up to be, and I need something to do. I have been thinking about it for a while now, wondering what I could do for a hobby/part time business."

"Yes, and?"

"Well, I have always been interested in photography, but have not had a camera for several years now, I thought that I might rediscover just how good, or bad, I am."

"Excellent idea, I'm impressed. If you turn out some good work who knows there could even be a collaborative project in there somewhere."

Peter did not reply to this, but it gave him some food for thought, arcane izle (https://hayhuy.info/36-karisik-hikayeleri/anne rices mayfair witches izle) and gave him the incentive to start making a mental list of what needed doing to the outhouse once it had been cleared out and redecorated, installation of electricity, heating, lighting, desks, computer, software, printer etc. etc.

"You've gone all quiet" Claudet prompted.

"Thinking about what needs doing" Peter says, "The first thing I need to do is get hold of a small basic camera to record the project from beginning to end. I think I can do most of what needs doing myself and will probably only need the services of an electrician."

"Go for it tiger, if and when you need help I have a list of reliable tradesmen that can be called on for things you might not feel up to doing yourself."

"In that case, do you know a photographer that I could go and have a chat with? I know nothing about digital cameras and will need some advice."

"Well, he's not a photographer as such, but if you go and have a chat with Jimmy Pearce I'm sure that he can tell you everything you need to know to get started. He's been into photography since he was a kid, and there's not much he doesn't know."

"Seems like I have a plan then, no more daytime fucking for the next month or so then." Peter said with a hint of mischievousness.

Claudet didn't reply, but he knew that she would not allow that state to continue for long, she always got horny after a good writing session. Good point, he thought, there will have to be a chaise longue or something similar down there for those occasions, but she didn't need to know that right now.

"So where do I find aşk kumardır izle (https://www.diziizletelim.com/category/ask-kumardir/) Jimmy then sweetest."

"I'll take your down there in the morning, he can be a bit unfriendly, but if I introduce you he'll be ok, and once you ask him about cameras you'll have a friend for life. Now, that glorious fuck has given me a couple of ideas, I need to go and get them down before I forget them."

Hmm, there's sex in there somewhere then, Peter thought as he walked down the garden to the outhouse.

He lifted the latch to open the door and the door fell in, new door then thought Peter making mental notes as he went. Then he took another look, the old door was quite sound, it was just the hinges that had let it down, recycle it he thought. He pushed his way through the now defunct door and took a look around inspecting the building with a somewhat untrained eye. The roof seemed sound enough to him, and there was no obvious evidence of any leaks. The walls were stone and quite thick, heavily plastered inside, mental note, that will have to go and get back to the stone. He looked around at all of the piles of stuff scattered around, most of it was rotting away sedately, and looked as if it had been here for centuries, well, a century anyway. He'd have to ask Claudet if any of this was hers later.

As he was looking he spotted an old chair, testing it he thought it might take his weight and gently sat on it to think about this project. It was solid and didn't collapse. Taking another look, he suspected that many skips would be needed to clear this lot out, thinking that, luckily the other side of the garden backed onto aslında özgürsün izle (https://www.diziizletelim.com/category/aslinda-ozgursun/) the upper road and that skips could easily be delivered there. Over in the far corner he spotted a wheelbarrow, at least that was one problem solved.

He got a fright as an arm slid round his shoulder, he was so lost in thought that he didn't hear Claudet arrive.

"You've been down here for ages."

"Just thinking things through. Is any of all of this yours?"

"No, not a bit of it. Actually, this is the first time that I've ever been in here, and I've lived here for coming up to eight years now."

"So, you don't even know what's in here then?"

"Nope. You know all that scrub land on the other side of the upper road, well that was a market garden run by the people I bought this from, only by then it had long since ceased to be. As far as I know their son still owns the land but does nothing with it. I guess that all this goes back to then."

"Hmm, might be worth making him an offer for it sometime."

"Not sure my finances would be up to that."

"Ours would. Now let's go down to the Ship and get a beer or two."

Claudet knew that this was the end of the conversation, and knew better than to press the subject. Peter had an idea and would share it only when he was good and ready to do so.

Peter knew that the piece of land that Claudet had mentioned could prove to be quite valuable and thought that it really should be reunited with the original property. Beyond that he didn't have much thought as to what could be done with it as the current project of the studio was uppermost in his mind. He was going to have to get his lawyer to look into that land and see what was possible, and if the current owner might be amenable to selling, all very secretively of course. The late afternoon and early evening passed very amicably with beer, some of the pub grub on offer and good conversation.