PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Insatiable at Work Ch. 22

admin
15 Mart 2023, 11:54
We had planned to go out to celebrate the 2nd anniversary. I got there early, "I know I'm early...how's it goin'?"

"It's all good, I got home early, too." we hug, "this'll be fuckin' sweet tonight."

"Where's T?"

With a smile, "Guess."

"She's getting dressed or in the shower...the new shower?"

"You got it...she's in the shower."

"Your new bathroom...the hotel bathroom...cool! Dude, I'm going to need the tour."

"Were excited...this's the first big interior renovation project, we've tackled since we moved in. We've got some painting to do and I picked up another gallon."

We walked in and to find her in the shower...still.

"Look who's here, honey!"

She was just rinsing her hair, "Both of you need to get in here and join me."

"Rob...I think that was an invitation. What do you think?"

We were both stepping out of our shorts as I replied, "I think it was, Bryan...what do you prefer...pussy...or tits...your choice?"

He smiles, "I'm in the mood for pussy...I think. You?"

"That's fine with me...my lips need some time with those hot nips."

"Just get in here you idiots. She shakes her head, "Teenage boys...you two are teenage boys."

The shower grabbed most of my attention and I noticed very little of the renovation. I did catch the sketches, she'd been working on. They (Bryan and Rob) were hanging, side by side, over the vanity. They were amazing...beautiful big cocks...of course, I'm a little biased. If the sketches didn't make me hard, what I saw in the shower certainly did. When I peeked around the glass, Tara was dripping wet with water rolling down over her body. The sight of those blue eyes...that tight body and those perky tits...she was always a treat.

I leaned forward to kiss down over her neck and cup her tits...they were warm and weighty in my hands, a sweet fuckin' handful. I pulled from her lips and dropped down to circle a nipple with my tongue. Her legs were spread and she pushed her labia open...Bryan dropped to his knees, to tongue-fuck, while I moved back and forth, wildly sucking at her tits, as they heaved up and down with her moans. Her voice sensuously murmured, "Ahh fuck...ahhhhh...ahhhh!" "Mmmm...yessssss...that's it," every time he probed deeper. Her hands were all over me, stroking over my shoulders and pushing my face into her chest.

I pulled off and grabbed two handfuls of a tight, muscled ass, pulling her into me so hard that she almost left the shower floor. "Fuck, T...yer so fucking hot...fuck!" As her body moved against mine, her nipples were hot and poking at my chest.

"Thanks sweetie...yer fucking hot, too"

Bryan adds, "You know it...dude!"

When her moans got louder, I bent her over the bench and started gently fucking. Bryan brought his dick up to her lips and stroked himself deeper, while I pumped into the steamy depths of her belly. His fingers worked their way into the wet hair and he gripped with both hands, while his dick pushed at her throat, over and over. The gentle, wet slapping grew in volume and intensity as her pussy swallowed hard flesh, faster and faster. My groans were becoming more intense, "Fuck! That pussy's gonna make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...Tara...Tara...fuck!" When I had to pull out, she tipped her head to grin at me, "Wanna help me with this?"

"That's some timing, sweetie...excellent timing."

More than willing, he leaned up against the wall, with that perfection arching out from his body. He pushed it down and water streamed from the tip to splash our faces, as we kneeled below.

Tara and I took turns, teasing him with our throats...licking up and down the hard flesh...sucking at the tip...sucking his balls. Swollen, throbbing male flesh, there's something very special when you feel it throbbing on your tongue. Finally he started moaning erratically...and breathlessly, "Uhhhh...god damn...fuck...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer pushin' me over the fuckin' edge...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...fuck...cumming...yer makin' me cummmmmmmm!" Pulling from her lips, he stroked till a strand shot over her shoulder