PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Man Day

admin
18 Mart 2023, 13:48
I wanted to do something really special for my man one day. He had been working so hard at the office, he was due to have someone let him know just how special he really is. Our daughter was away at my parents for the weekend, which was a rarity. Seemed like as good a time as any to start a new tradition: Man Day.

Sure, he has his Birthday. And, Father's Day. Those are nice, and he deserves them. But, neither really celebrate HIM. So, I thought up Man Day. That will be a day just for him. From the time he wakes up, to the time we go to bed, it would be all about him. He has always been good about giving me the occasional Ladies Night or Day. If I played it right, I figured, worst case I'd just kiss his ass all day and then have some really good sex later. It turned out to be so much more.

Not having our daughter in the house, we both slept in. It was almost 9:00 am, which neither of us had seen for over four years, before we rustled. Well, actually, he rustled, and almost put it right in my rear end. Sleeping naked, as we almost always do, he had shimmied over into a tight spoon at some point that morning and nestled his cock between my ass cheeks. I awoke to the feeling of his hand on my left breast, pinching my nipple and sending a pleasure wave through my body. It was nice.

Without opening my eyes, I found my breath getting short and I had didn't even notice I was grinding my ass against his cock. It was subtle, so I think he was wondering if he was getting through to me or not. He was, but he tested me anyway by pulling his hand off my tit and leaning back a bit. I reached around him, grabbed his ass, slightly opened my legs, and in one motion pulled him into me. Already wet from his previous efforts, he slipped right in. I grabbed his hand together we pinched my nipple. His breath was hot along my neck.

He didn't last long. No more than a few dozen hard pumps, he groaned. Even with the two-minute drill I was getting, I was close to cumming as he pounded his cockhead against my g-spot. He tried to pull out, but I held him close until I finished. He yanked himself out just as he splayed a sticky load all over my inner thigh and cheeks.

"Good morning," he said.

"Yes, it certainly has started out that way!" I replied, still catching my breath a bit. "I decided last night that today we are going to celebrate 'Man Day'. Today, all day, it will be all about my man."

We chatted a bit more about why I was doing what I was doing, and all kinds of other shit, while we just laid there for another 45 minutes with me in his arms. His sticky cock was now sealed against my ass, he slowly rolled my left nipple in his hand while I matched his movements with my right nipple. It might have been the nicest time we have had together in the last decade.

We finally rallied and climbed out of bed. I slipped on a little silky robe while he walked bare-assed down the hall to take a piss. I heard him start the shower while I wandered into the kitchen. As he showered quickly, I rolled a joint and made some coffee. He came out wrapped in a towel and found me sitting on the counter top. My tits were virtually hanging out as I sat with my legs spread open a bit. I lit up the joint and motioned him over. I took a big drag and grabbed him into a deep kiss, blowing the hit into his mouth as he sucked it in.

We shared the joint and sipped coffee on the back deck. It was a beautiful morning, one of those rare New England mornings where it was sunny, close to 70, dry and no bugs. I told him to chill here while I showered up and started breakfast. I needed to wash that dried cum off my ass.

I cooked him a big breakfast: three-egg ham, pepper,