PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Holiday Fun In My Early 20s

admin
02 Nisan 2023, 19:19
One of my Literotica friends has asked me to add a little bit more about my fun that I had in my younger day. I was 19, just about to turn 20 when this experience occurred.

I have already written but not yet shared a couple of the fun times I had on foreign holidays with my friends.

I will be adding them to this 'series' of experiences.

The fun I had experienced had whetted my appetite for more and I took every opportunity I could to have some fun whenever away.

On one such occasion I had been away with a couple of friends for a short break in London. A bit of sightseeing and also a bit of retail therapy as well.

The friends I had gone with had planned a visit to some family they had down there,and as I didn't know them I decided to give it a miss.

I decided I would go for a bit of a wander myself. Take in some sights, do some shopping and see if I could have a bit of fun.

I was glad I did!

It was a nice summers day so I had dressed for the warm weather. A shortish denim mini skirt, white blouse and a pair of moderate heels. I had a new set of white undies to go with it. Frilly and lacy white panties and a white bra.

I set off from our hotel once the two other girls had left for their overnight visit to their aunts house.

My first stop was a coffee shop for some refreshment before doing a little bit of shopping on Oxford Street.

I hadn't had any cock for a well over a week or so and I was ready for a bit of nookie.

On finishing my spending spree in the early afternoon, I headed back to the hotel, happy with my purchases and also feeling a bit fruity and up for some fun.

On arrival back at the hotel I settled in to the bar area for a wee G