PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Ibiza Just Arrived

admin
02 Nisan 2023, 22:15
It was the first time in 16 years my wife and I had been on holiday without the kids, but as we put it to Jane's Mum "we needed a little time away with out the kids".

So that was that a week without the kids in sunny Ibiza, sun, sea, sand and the other.

We arrived at the hotel at just after 10.30pm and although we were tired we decided to get changed quickly and head off towards the bars in San Antonio.

Jane has just turned 40 still quite fit with a size 12 body and ample 38DD breasts that are still very firm.

Although when we first got together she was a real sex bomb with great knack for dressing very sexy she now seemed to play things and dress more reserved, she was wearing a long cotton dress with buttons from top to bottom with a V neck line and no sleeves.

As we walked towards San Antonio down the sea road we soon came across restaurants and bars and before long were in a medium size bar with around 30 to 40 people in it.

We went over to the bar and were greeted by a well tanned Spaniard who informed us it was happy hour and that cocktails were the way to go. Jane seemed to love the attention she was getting from the barman and was soon ordering cocktails in fours well it was happy hour. We were sat at the bar drinking when another couple came to the bar and by the lack of colour in the ladies face I assumed they had only just got here also, the husband was not giving such clues as the was very dark skinned.

After they ordered, my Jane who is one of these people who just has to speak to people and soon started chatting to the couple who we now know as Abby