admin
08 Nisan 2023, 16:53
Monday Elle called me, "What are you doing?"
"Working," I answered.
"Can you come to the school?"
"Sorry, not today... salesman coming to take me to lunch. Why, what's up?"
"Just wanted to talk, some stuff happening."
"Allen wanting to leave another stain on Angela's blotter?"
thinking that remark would illicit a laugh.
"That too," she replied... minus the laugh.
"Sounds serious," now getting serious myself, maybe Todd's sense of smell registering something odd?
With my date with Kim set for Thursday... I asked, "Want to go to lunch tomorrow?"
"You really can't make it today?"
"No... sorry. Gary is bringing his National Sales Manager, and Jerry flew into Boston this morning."
"Okay... I guess it can wait until..."
"Is it Todd," I asked?
"God no," she replied, "nothing like that. I'm just feeling a little confused... and maybe guilty."
"Then it can wait until tomorrow. Pick you up at 11:30?"
"See you then baby... I love you."
She hung up before I could reply.
That afternoon I made all the arrangement for my date with Kim, including a call to my friend Kat at "2Hot4U."
Couldn't wait for that encounter.
At the appointed time the next morning, I drove up to our meeting place, Elle sitting in her car... reading a math book.
"Hey," as I got out to greet her, "you okay?"
Big smile, as she got out and walked to my car, a kiss as I held the door for her.
Getting in myself, I looked at her... and again asked, "Are you okay?"
"Yes," as she settled down, "just seeing you makes me feel better."
It was another beautiful summer day, so I headed for a nice waterfront restaurant and then asked, "So what has you so upset?"
That was when I learned about Trey.
She told me everything, the conversation running into lunch, mostly with her telling the story, my only input questions about his parents and friends, what they might know about her indiscretions.
She felt confident that her secret was safe with him... and Kathy... and now me.
"So now that you two have consummated the affair," I asked, "where do you go from here?"
"Well, I don't know. His time here ends on Sunday and then he'll be gone for some amount of time... he can't say how long. When he comes back... I don't know what I'll do."
"But you will want to see him again... want to be with him again... right?"
Now she lowered her head, not in thought, but in how to phrase her response.
"Yes, I will definitely want to be with him again," her head now up and her voice strong.
"Okay... so what has you upset?"
She looked at me incredulously, "Are you serious? I just told you that I'll be waiting for a boy, who is my daughters age, to come home from a tour of duty in the Army, so I can have sex with him... and you want to know what has me upset! Jesus... is our relationship that meaningless to you?"
Looking at her... I had two choices. I could tell her that I was, "... devastated," by what she had done... or I could ask... "Is our relationship so meaningless to you that you could carry on with a boy... now young man, who is your daughters age, for five years and then tell me that you are planning on having sex with him... again, the next time he comes home on leave... and you expect me to be somehow upset by that infidelity? And, by the way, what about Allen?"
Tears started to well in her eyes and I thought she was going to start bawling and run out of the restaurant.
But she didn't...
She sat there looking at me... her eyes clearing and then she said, "Why can't I ever be right?"
"When did I ever tell you, you were wrong?"
We spent the next ten minutes discussing why she'd become upset over the liaisons with Trey and Allen... and she really had no answer.
"I guess maybe... and I'm telling you the truth, that the sex with Trey was everything I'd thought it would be... and more... while the sex with Allen was such a disappointment."
"Baby... you had a lot more invested in Trey than with Allen," I told her, "Allen was something you had to do... Trey is something that you've wanted to do."
Standing, she said, "Take me to the motel."
Why was I surprised that her pussy was, again, full of Allen's cum?
Wednesday, I went to see Kat.
With two women already in the store, she just smiled at me and asked, "You have to run?"

"Nah... sell something," I replied, walking to the counter and waiting for her to finish. That took another ten minutes, the girls into S