PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Game Pt. 01

admin
09 Nisan 2023, 13:29
The Game
Her....
Sitting here staring at the screen, I'm waiting for a colleague to finish typing into an online chat. My god what are they writing an essay?! I don't know why i'm waiting, I could be doing so many other things. Still, its after 3pm on a Friday I'm not starting something new now, might as well wait and see what they want.
I've been struggling to concentrate much on anything recently. A few months ago my partner came home and out of the blue told me he had fallen out of love with me and it was over. I know what your thinking but its not that kind of story. After a very difficult couple of weeks and a slightly manic episode he was diagnosed with depression and was doing much better. We have been talking about our relationship again and things that came to light during those two weeks the things we had not said for fear of hurting the other person.
It had all started me thinking maybe now we can finally change the sexual side of our relationship. As I sat here i hoped so, I thought of the things we would do if I could get him into bed again. As scary an idea that was, it had been years...Yes literally perhaps 4 or 5 at this point? I digress.
...Oh he's finished typing, what? No, oh god why are people like this? I mark the message as unread and go back to moving my mouse around trying, to waste time until I can finish working without feeling guilty. I go back to my thinking about him. I could spend hours in my fantasies if the world would only let me.
Lying here in our bed and i feel his arm gently stroke around my waist. So soft it tickles gently and i breathe quickly in surprise. Just a touch like this and I'm already his. He keeps his gentle teasing strokes as i sigh i wonder if he can tell the affect his has from my breathing. A torturous few minutes of this, he is occasionally close enough to stroke the underside of my breast but he doesn't.
As quickly as he started, he stops. Within a minute i can hear him softly snoring. Another tease but enough to keep me up for a while thinking about how much i want him. Sometimes I play and think about him fucking me, wanting me. Over the years its less and less about soft kisses and love making. Now I want him in the dirtiest possible ways. The last thing i think about before falling asleep is one of my favourite fantasies. He is fucking me from behind against a table, whilst he growls into my ear telling me he's going to cum all over my ass. I enjoy my fantasies and snuggle back rubbing my bum against his crotch. If only he knew what went through my mind, what he is missing out on.
Its Saturday afternoon and we have the house to ourselves. This morning I got the courage to send him an email telling what i wanted from our sex life. I don't know if he read it, he hasn't said anything and I'm not sure what is winning my nerves or excitement for his reaction. I had to do something, I don't have the opportunity to satisfy myself for any length of time. I need the real thing, I need him.
He's been upstairs a little while and I pull out my phone to read again exactly what i said...
'G...I can't do this anymore I need to confess what's really going on in my mind. Im not sure what your reaction will be, but I'm hoping it's good one, so here goes... I want you. Sometimes it's all i can't think about. I've been too scared to initiate things because its been such a long time. When it comes to sex, the truth is we don't know each other anymore. So i've been thinking, we should play a game. Heres how to play.
Next Friday drive to the Travelodge just off the motorway. You will get a text from an unknown number around 7pm with a room number. Go to the room and knock twice. When the door opens you will say nothing. Walk into the room, you do not know who is waiting for you. You don't know her because she is not me.
Inside the room you will stand behind her and whisper into her ear...
'I'm going to bend you over that desk. Pull down your knickers and fuck you. When your close, i'm going to stop. You will not come until I let you. I am going to make you beg me to let you suck me.'
Afterwards let yourself out and wait in the car, i'll meet you there.
XX
Him...

I start reading the email