PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Xanadu

admin
16 Mayıs 2023, 20:03
Xanaduby Nicole LarsonGameStop closed at eight, and by the time Miles closed the store down and locked up it was eight thirty. By eight forty, he had been home, changed his clothes, and picked me up at my apartment. He drove as fast as caution would allow?heedless of the speed limit, and the thankfully oblivious cop that had been sitting at the light on Doyle street. By eight fifty, we were pulling into the parking lot of the Safeway by Dave's place, and speeding into the building. Miles' usual hunter-gatherer shopping style was in full display as he stalked down the chip aisle, grabbing bags of Doritos and six or seven two-liter bottles of Mountain Dew. At five to nine, we were back in the car, headed for Dave's place.Please let Kate be there, I had been saying to myself all afternoon. Please let Kate be there. I do not want to spend the entire evening listening to those dorks talk about dwarves and elves and dragons.Nine o'clock, and here we were, another Friday night hiking through Dave's apartment complex, loaded down with Mountain Dew and Doritos. Miles walked in front of me, walking a step and a half faster than me because first, his legs are freakishly long, and second because the anticipation of D Kate always wore black. Kate's sort of a nerd too, but more of a goth nerd. She's into The Cure and Type-O Negative, horror novels, and her DVD collections of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. She and Dave had been going out for the better part of a year now, and didn't show any sign of stopping any time soon."Jesus, get a room," said Cody, watching us hugging each other with a lazy gleam in his eye that told me he was picturing one or both of us naked.Kate gave him the finger and took me by the hand, leading me away from the D