PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : She was only the Landlord's Daughter

admin
25 Mayıs 2023, 15:42
As we get older, birthdays seem less important and, in fact, are something to try and ignore. And presents are often embarrassing, particularly when it comes to saying thank-you.Not always.Last summer, my wife Trish and I set off for a week?s holiday to a little village on the coast of Cornwall. It had been booked months before and although we had planned it to coincide with my birthday, we both forgot and just looked forward to some downtime, relaxation, and I for one was hoping to up our time in bed together. Trish is often randier on holiday, so my hopes were high. The weather was set to be fine, so sun, sea, sand and sex seemed very much on the cards.As we drove the long haul down to the West Country, Trish suddenly shrieked that she had only just remembered my birthday and would have to do something memorable in recompense. I played it down, not really wanting another book that would stay on the side until it was polite to shelve it.Arriving at our holiday cottage, we unpacked and, exhausted, fell into bed with only the energy to spoon together while I relished the feeling of my erection nestled between the warm, round cheeks of her arse.The next day, we took a long walk along the coast finishing up, just as the sun was going down, in a little pub on the headland overlooking the beach near our cottage.The pub was alive with holidaymakers and locals, all out to enjoy themselves and we settled in the corner with our drinks and watched the locals chatting and laughing. Trish got up to get more drinks and I noticed her talking earnestly to an extremely pretty girl at the bar. Cursing that I hadn?t gone to the bar myself, I took my time taking in every detail of this stunning vision. She was beautiful, that was obvious, but had the sort of body that made your heart not know if it should beat faster or stop altogether.As an arse man, I spent some time analysing why hers was one to die for, but words failed me as it was too perfect to describe. Her boobs were another great asset with stunningly displayed cleavage ? a man could die in there, but what a way to go. All in all, she was delicious.?Hello, base to mothership.? Trish?s voice brought me rapidly back to earth.?Sorry, I was just thinking about tomorrow?s walk and whether we should https://www.kusadasibest.com (https://www.kusadasibest.com/) head along the coast path in the other direction.??No you weren?t, you were analysing the merits of Jen?s arse; I know you,? Trish retorted.Caught.?Well, you have to admit ???As a completely straight girl, I am in no position to judge, but yes, my god she is divine.? It was clear that my faithful wife had astonished herself with that reply.Looking back at the bar, my vision had disappeared but while Trish went off to the Ladies, I spotted an older woman with similar attributes to the girl Trish had been chatting to. I love this holiday, I thought, taking in the second most gorgeous woman in the pub. My mind drifted, imagining this woman, naked, standing and looking out of a window, across a courtyard, deep in thought, while I took in her curves and her beautiful bum, lit perfectly by the light from outside.?You?re at it again,? the voice of my wife, again catching me salivating over a woman other than her.?I can?t deny it,? I said, following her earlier confession and hoping to get away with it.?She and that man over there are landlords of the pub, and Jen is their daughter. And,? she went on, ?Jen is coming over to join us as we rather hit it off, chatting at the bar.?All of a sudden, I got nervous, as I tend to do when in the company of a beautiful woman. Trish is in that league, and I thank the Lord every day that she agreed to marry me, taking the pressure off my nerves when in her presence.?Oh ? good ? what should we talk about?? I stuttered.?Relax, she?s really easy,? and little did I know how true this would turn out to be.Eventually, Jen came over and sat down with us and we started talking about the hot summer, our holiday, her pub, the coast and the walks nearby; all easy stuff. When we got to talk about us and why we were on holiday out of the main season, Trish mentioned it was my birthday and she was planning something special as she had forgotten all about it.Jen?s eyes lit up. ?Ooh, maybe I can help; what had you in mind??Trish looked worried. ?Perhaps I shouldn?t have mentioned it,? she said rather quietly, ?I was planning on giving him a special treat; you know ??Clearly, Jen was not phased by this and leaving us both open-mouthed, she said, ?ah yes, birthday treats are either blowjobs that you never give, or taking it up the arse. Which is it to be??Time stood still. If we hadn?t been in a crowded pub, I?m sure we would have listened to the gentle ticking of a grandfather clock while we each tried to formulate a reply. I was reluctant to say anything, hoping against hope that Trish would pick one or the other.?I ?? she muttered.?Well?? said Jen, ?you don?t need to be shy with me.?Like a rabbit in the headlights, Trish replied that she couldn?t possibly say, but that it was indeed one of those. As we often give oral pleasure to each other, I was able to deduce that my moment had come and that I was to take her anal cherry. My heart nearly leapt out of my ribcage as I processed this thought. I leant across and kissed Trish as Jen watched the two of us, suddenly oblivious to her presence.?I love crossing boundaries,? Jen interrupted, ?and anal sex can be just wonderful if done carefully.? She had seen through Trish?s reply and knew exactly where this was going. ?How about crossing another boundary, or perhaps you already have???I wasn?t expecting this sort of conversation,? I said firmly, trying to appear somewhat shocked by the whole thing, but inside dancing a jig.?Hold on,? said Trish to my amazement, ?what are you getting at Jen???Oh, nothing,? she said at first, ?but crossing boundaries is one of the most exciting things you can do in the bedroom, and the upside is that once you?ve crossed, it?s open house from then on, like losing your virginity!?Trish was not going to give up. ?What boundaries?? she asked, rather sternly I thought.?Oh, you know, the usual stuff. Girl-girl while hubby watches, a three-way with the birthday boy getting to fuck two girls, and if he has the stamina, he could fuck two arses while he?s at it. Easy stuff!??I think this has gone far enough,? I said, knowing that Trish would be appalled and would be grateful for my stepping in, but shit no, I could see her breathing getting heavy and she could barely get out the words, ?all well and good, but who with???Don?t be thick,? Jen retorted, ?there?s only one girl here who could fit the job description, and she?s as horny as a field full of highland cattle. Where?s your cottage??We gave her details almost in silence and she gave us her phone number in case we talked it over and changed our minds, or at least Trish?s mind as I was definitely up for this. I was immediately into thinking about how this was probably beyond my wildest fantasies but tempered with anxiety about keeping two gorgeous women satisfied and not running out of steam. Nothing ventured, as they say.Trish and I set off for the cottage and at first, nothing was said. After a while, my lovely wife broke the silence, ?I did promise you something special, and she IS something special, and I?m like a bitch on heat, and for the first time I really want to taste pussy and have someone do the same for me, and I brought lube if we try anal, and I really love you ??My love,? I interrupted her stunning ramblings, ?there?s only one thing to do with a bitch on heat, and I?m your man. I?m as nervous as hell and I can see you are too, but provided there?s no jealousy after seeing me sink my cock into her as well as you, then let?s do it.? I made the last statement so that she would realise the full implications of what she was asking for.She picked up her phone. Oh, fuck, no, I thought, I?ve put her off and she?s cancelling.?Hi Jen, it?s Trish. No, no, everything?s fine, but I had to make sure you would come and join us, I?m so wound up I don?t think I could cope with a no-show. Thank goodness, thank you, we?ll see you soon, thank you, thank you.? I had never seen my wife in this state before.We arrived back at the cottage and didn?t know where to put ourselves. Should we strip or wait? Was the place tidy enough? Should we get out the sex toys or was that too forward? In the end, we decided to shower after our long walk and make ourselves more pleasant for Jen. Slipping on the flannel bathrobes supplied with the cottage, we sat and waited, barely able to look at each other.Finally came the knock on the door and there stood our date for the night.?Ah, all ready I see, any chance of a glass of wine before we get started??Tripping over myself, I stumbled into the kitchen to open a bottle and pour three glasses. Returning to join the girls, I realised that this had been a ruse as Jen was already straddling my wife, kissing her deeply, as her hands slipped into the gown and stroked my wife?s sensitive boobs before squeezing her nipples.