PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Rainy Day Distraction - The Sequel

admin
08 Haziran 2023, 13:50
Rainy Day Distraction - The SequelBuffy the Vampire Slayer: Rainy Day Distraction - The SequelThe words were the scariest things Tara had ever heard, ?Have a three way?? was Faith crazy? Faith did seem determined and though they hesitated for a moment, Buffy smirked and decided what the hell. ?Can?t be all that bad, right??Willow shrugged and moved closer when Buffy crooked her finger, she slowly came closer; butterflies in the stomach as their lips met. This time unlike all the others it was soft and not rushed, but soon Willow knew it wasn?t all that bad for her, because secretly Willow had a crush no Buffy since college. ?Tara?? Willow turned her attention to her lover and notice she wasn?t moving at all.?Can?t,? wasn?t that she didn?t want too, the fact was she was scared. Scared that she might not do it wrong or that someone here would let there fun filled party out and well??Baby,? Willow took her hand and smiled. ?Sure ya can,? moving a little closer she ran her hand through Tara?s hair and smiled. ?Nothing, and I mean nothing, bad will happen, not like we?re going to do this all the time. Just a little kiss with Buffy and then were done, ok?? Tara still wasn?t sure and the fact that Willow was willing scared her a little bit, normally it was Willow who was not up for trying new things. ?Play with us,? there were those darn butterflies again?Willow?s hand had rested on the nape of Tara?s neck, making small circles Goosebumps appear on her flesh. ?Mmm,? it felt good and Tara hardly noticed Buffy?s hand running over her cheek, smiling at Willow all the while. Willow nodded as Buffy leaned forward and took Tara?s lips, immediately Tara froze, knowing exactly whose lips those were. The feeling was not uncomfortable, in fact it felt good. Soon Tara felt herself kissing Buffy back, unsure how or when; she felt Willow?s lips connect with both of theirs and Tara thought nothing could be better right now than this.Faith had been watching from her spot on the floor, and soon if they didn?t stop it be the wet spot on the floor. The flood of pleasure was forming as she watched the display in front of her, the kiss was steamy hot, and it made Faith want to join in, to feel everything they were feeling. Hands on her body? and ?Get a grip Lehane? she scream in her head. ?Just a game?, finally Faith could hardly stand it and without blowing her feelings she spoke up. ?Are you three going to suck face all night, or can I join in too??The three parted and hadn?t realized how long they were kissing for. Tara was finally able to get some air into her lungs as the colour returned to her cheeks, a slight Rosy pink was formed there. ?Always ruining a girl?s fun, huh???I was bored B, girls were taking too long. Plus I wanna kiss someone like that, I?m slightly impressed with ya Red.??Uh huh, let?s continue,? Buffy smirked when she saw Willow?s face change to the colour of a tomato.?Why not a new game, something a little more daring???More daring than spin the bottle?? Willow asked nervously, she couldn?t imagine what Faith had in mind. In fact it scared her to even think about it.?Several games come to mind, Red. Like Strip poker for one, or T