PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Reggie Or Not, Here I Cum

admin
24 Haziran 2023, 22:43
Reggie Or Not, Here I CumThe alarm clock wasn?t my friend. It blared loudly cutting into the silence. I reached out and gently turned the machine off. It was an alert that my day was beginning. I dragged myself out of bed and headed toward the shower. Refreshed and ready to start the day, there was a knocked at the door.?Who is It?? I called from behind the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a familiar person.?It?s Reggie? I opened the door, wrapped in my bath towel surprised to see Reggie.?Ted, Can I take a shower?? he said as he looked me up and down.Shower? Did this man just ask to take a shower at my place? I quickly noticed that Reggie didn?t have a bag. I was stunned. It was such an odd request especially since I haven?t seen Reggie in a year. I stepped aside and let the handsome man in.?I?m getting dress myself, but I guess you can take a quick shower, while I finished? I pointed at the bathroom I handed Reggie a wash cloth and a towel.I met Reggie Farris at school. We both attended The Academy of Radio