PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Ahh Sin City Ch. 01

admin
05 Temmuz 2023, 06:49
(The first chapter in this story is more of an introduction with limited sexual content. If you only want to read the hardcore sex scenes skip to chapter 2.)

'Introduction'

My little Jenny had gotten offers for scholarships to every Ivy League school in the country, but she insisted on going to UNLV. My wife, Patty, and I were not very fond of Jenny living at a school on the other side of the country that was located right next to the biggest and dirtiest party town in the US. In fact, she seemed rather honest on why she liked that school so much. She claimed that an Ivy Leaguer would put a lot of pressure on her and the relaxed atmosphere surrounding UNLV would be a welcome change. She also stated that she could easily graduate UNLV at the top of her class rather that struggle to be mid pack at an Ivy Leaguer.

Patty and I couldn't disagree more. You see Jenny was the valedictorian of her high school class and the MVP of her championship winning volleyball team three years in a row. That's not to mention being captain of the winter track team her junior and senior years where she won two bronze and one silver medal at the state championship level her senior year. She was also involved with a variety clubs and organizations like Habitat for Humanity and Photo Club. To top it all off, she did it all on her own will to succeed, Patty and I never pushed her. Therefore, you may see why we were surprised and disappointed with her choice. Although Jenny was old enough and mature enough to make her own decisions concerning the college she wanted to attend, therefore Patty and I couldn't force her in to something she didn't want.

We spoke on the phone with our daughter regularly, but hearing her voice wasn't enough for Patty and me. We needed a vacation and we missed our daughter, so we planed a family vacation to Las Vegas for Jenny's 19th birthday. We decided not to tell Jenny our plans to visit her because we wanted it to be a surprise. We invited Patty's two sisters, Kelly and Laura, and their husbands, Jack and Alex. My 22-year-old son Johnny also came along with Jenny's older cousins, Jack Jr., Maria, and Nicole. There were other younger cousins and siblings but we didn't let them come because they wouldn't have much to do in the adult playground that Las Vegas is.

When we got to Las Vegas, we didn't contact Jenny right away. Many things to do required an age of at least 21. For example drinking and gambling. We wanted to do some of that stuff before Jenny's surprise birthday party. The women desperately wanted to go to 'Chip