PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Breeding Young Raven Pt. 04 - Teams

admin
19 Temmuz 2023, 11:44
This is the last of this 4 part series. I wish to thank Raven7890 for her audio "Call me a good girl and breed me" which inspired me to write it.
All characters are 18 years or older. All characters and events are fictional however all sexual activities portrayed were based on experiences with women I have known through my life. To them I will always be eternally grateful. Special thanks to the natural blond MILF who taught a teen the art of cunniling.
That weekend Kara tried to be nice to Jimmy and let him down easy. He was a sweet boy, but he was just a boy. Kara had journeyed out of that world and there was no going back. Jimmy fucking her in his car with a rubber on would never satisfy her now that she had been strapped down and bred bareback by a master.
Kara kept her distance from Raven's for as long as she could. She knew she wasn't on birth control and she knew she was powerless to resist if Ray took her back to the bench.
"Raven, it's not the same. You have an older man with lots of money to take care of you. I'd be stuck at home with my raving mad parents screaming about how my birthing a bastard is ruining the family name," she had said loudly.

They still met at school but all that week Raven was home alone at night. Mark and Ray were out in Vegas for some R