PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : An Office Encounter Ch. 03

admin
24 Temmuz 2023, 23:22
I went back to my chair, which I pulled back from my desk, and sat down, lolling at full stretch, relaxed and contented.

Dot emerged from her hiding place. I hastened to cover myself up, not having bothered up til then to do up my trousers.

"Please, not on my account," said Dot, "After what I've just seen and heard, the sight of your equipment is no big deal -- literally and metaphorically at the present time!"

"Thanks a lot!," I said, "But seriously though, that really was something else! Thanks for setting it up for me, I really did think that I had gone past the days of such delights."

"Actually you were very good -- I didn't know you had it in you."

"I didn't; I had it in Lisa -- her mouth anyway."

Dot said, "I am going to be serious now. The little exhibition you and Lisa put on has made me very randy. As I intimated at lunch time, it has been a long time for me since I had some good sex. We've been friends and colleagues for a good many years, but I want to cross a Rubicon with you now which is going to change things between us. I am past the age when I need to worry about pregnancy, so will you give me a good hard fucking?"

"Dot, I would love to!," I said, "Come here and give me a kiss."

She came towards me and leant forward; our lips met in a warm and gentle lingering kiss, and I felt her hand stray down to my cock, which was starting to harden up nicely again.

She broke away. "I am quite intrigued by your s