PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Different!

admin
03 Ağustos 2023, 12:49
To start with, I will tell you I am straight. I have a steady girlfriend. I have been having sex with her everyday since years. She satisfies me pretty well. We experiment a lot, with positions and new things.

This incident took place last year when I had gone out to a neighboring state for some interview. I had booked a room in a hotel near the railway station. I couldn't book a return ticket and had to stay beyond the time scheduled. Around three days after my work was over there.

On the first day, I roamed around the city...it was boring, because I am not really a guy who likes to travel much. That night I retired to my room early. Actually, I was missing my girlfriend. When at home, we make love like crazy. Almost 10 times a day. She is a sweetheart.

But now, I was away from her. I couldn't receive her call because the network was bad. I was feeling frustrated. I dozed off to sleep after masturbating for a while...

There was some commotion outside my room which woke me up. I checked my watch...2:37 am. I got up angrily. I opened the door of my room. There were some guys running around. Apparently, some guest had lost his key and these guys were attendant trying to break the lock. (It was a small hotel which used normal lock