PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Hot Tub

admin
06 Ağustos 2023, 20:53
I am Lilith's boyfriend at this point in time, not yet her husband. Like in her previous exploits, we are adapting this one from her journal/diary entries. Since I was there for this one, she allows me to write to this forum.

Jack and Marie were friends of ours that lived in Walnut Grove, California. This Jack is unrelated to the Jack of other tales. Marie worked with Lilith in Sacramento.

Jack is a kindred spirit. Unknown to me at the moment he has sexually adventurous wife, but manages to tolerate and even celebrate her hedonistic nature like I do Lil's. I think he really wants to see Lilith naked and likewise I am interested in Marie sans clothes. Jack, I think, is trying to figure how he can make that work. So, as it happens he is about to get more than he thought possible. He and Marie join us for dinner at Slocum House in Carmichael then they invite us to their place for turtle pie and hot tub. It is a bit of a drive so we stop at Lilith's place to get casual before proceeding to J