PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : It Was A Nice Party Ch. 02

admin
07 Ağustos 2023, 02:21
I lost complete track of time lying on the couch with Elaine wrapped in my arms and Richard collapsed between my spread thighs. Their bodies felt so good on my skin as we all slowly came down from our orgasms that had melted us together into one mound of satisfied flesh.

Gently I ran my fingers through Elaine's hair, over her shoulders and then down her smooth warm back, before finally coming to rest on her tight buns. She was so beautiful to caress and hold. Slowly her head lifted up from my chest and we stared deeply into each other's eyes, cementing our friendship and our new role of lovers to each other mostly, with Richard as a bonus.

"Lets go to bed where we can enjoy ourselves in comfort," she offered.

I smiled into her eyes in joyful and willing acceptance of her offer, knowing that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Gently Elaine eased herself off my body, stood up and offered me her hand. I swung my leg over Richard so I could stand and follow Elaine as she led my by the hand into their master bedroom. We must have looked an interesting sight as we walked hand in hand with Elaine still in her posh dress leading her lover who was only wearing stockings