PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Making Love Inside Her

admin
06 Eylül 2023, 23:00
Everything looked perfect. The room was dark, except for the reflecting neon signs from the buildings outside. I had a playlist running of some of your favorite music (Portishead, Sinead, etc...). Not loud, but just audible enough to punctuate the silence. All I had to do now was wait for you, Maxine. Even the name rolls off my tongue with desire.

Every second seemed like an eternity, until the knock on the door sent an adrenalin rush through my already sensitive nerve endings. I open to the door to see you, a vision of loveliness, sensuality personified. "Maxine, I'm so glad you could make it out, please come in" I say with a devilish grin.

I offer you a glass of wine, hoping to relax you enough to be receptive to my wishes. You begin to gulp it down, seemingly stressed. "Oh Daniel, I've had quite a day. I worked out,then I had a great piano lesson. I almost forgot about tonight. I was all mixed up with life stuff, but then I remembered!." Then you look around the empty space.

"Where's the rest of the party?" you ask. "Maxine, I have to be honest with you. No one else is coming. There is no party tonight," I reply. Looking puzzled, you question me, "But I don't understand? I thought we were going to celebrate this big news of yours?"

The time has come to let you in on my long planned secret. "No Maxine, I'm sorry I lied to you, but I was afraid you wouldn't come over if you knew the real reason I wanted you here." You stand in silence until I can't hold it in any longer. "I want you Maxine. I want you in every way. I brought you here so I could seduce you,