PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Elliot: Courted Pt. 02

admin
10 Ocak 2024, 02:25
The Fair:
Elliot woke early the next morning and immediately wished he hadn't woken up at all. The headache he was feeling was truly agonizing. His first thought was that he would do anything to make the pain stop, his second thought was that he had finally had his first kiss last night.
He had gone on a date last night. Of course he hadnt known that at the time... and it was with a forty year old man. "Oh shit," Elliot said to no one. He was remembering that he had a second date this afternoon. This time Elliot had no room for misinterpretation as Justin had made his intentions perfectly clear.
Excitment? Nervousness? Anticipation? Fear? Elliot wasn't sure just which he was feeling the most at the moment. Pain. What Elliot was feeling the most right now is the pain in his head.
His phone was on the nightstand. Elliot fumbled for it and sent a message to Ava.
E: If someone was a bit hungover what should they do?
Rolling over to his back Elliot pressed the palms of his hands tightliy to his temples. Groaning, he wondered if this pain would ever end. It didn't seem likely. Elliot's phone dinged.
A: Oh no, sweetie. I'm sorry! First one? Drink lots of water, caffine, and take a shower. Also, if you have some, try some vitamin c.
E: Thanks Ava! And thanks for last night btw. I had a blast.
A: Yay, that makes me happy. How was the rest of night with Justin? I trust he was a gentleman.
E: Absolutley. And yes, I had a lot of fun and he said he had fun too.
A: Well, I'm glad. I'd hate to hear that my brother wasn't treating my friend right.

Wait, what did she just say? Elliot read the message over and over. Ava had definetly just called Justin her brother. But they couldnt be siblings, right? Thinking on it, it made since. Ava was a large, strong, beautiful, intelligent woman