PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Slaves to Plastic: Maid Useful

admin
31 Ocak 2024, 14:41
I can never please the beautiful Mistress Alicia Awe at all. As hard as I might, I'm always rubbing her up the wrong way. I can't even put her collection of sex toys in the right order. Even after I've taken my time to lovingly clean them, I'm always mixing up her professional strap-ons with her personal dildo stash.
My name is Rosa. Only my Mother calls me Russell. I've just climbed out of Mistress Awe's wheelie-bin after she trashed me for not scrubbing the kitchen to her impeccable high standards. Luckily, my chasity cage didn't catch the bin rim as I struggled to climb out. Saying that, I'd have been pleasantly feminised without my pathetic cock.
I'm already without my shiny outfit. My black PVC maid's dress, with matching knickers, was confiscated for another piss-poor effort. I'm hoping Mistress will give me permission to don them again shortly. Until then, I'm trying to make my heavy duty, make-shift bikini look presentable. I've picked most of the eggshells, used teabags and other kitchen scraps off my trash bag bra and panties but my blonde wig will need a good rinse.
Being dragged and binned was actually a pleasant experience. Any contact with Mistress Alicia Awe is cherished. After having your head flushed down the toilet whilst Mistress screams in your ear really does season one's sissy arse to any sweet punishment. I can still taste the toilet cleaner now from when she flushed the loo. How I flailed and gasped for air. How I savoured her grip.
I straightened my wig and pink satin alice band ready to impress my sweet Mistress Awe.
"Rosa," she screams, "Is that you, you pathetic fuck? Have you minced back from where you belong? You're trash. Absolute rubbish."
I cast my gaze to the left-overs on her tiled kitchen floor. I had obviously not cleaned my bikini properly.
"How pathetic you are, Rosa. How pathetic. Well, I'm not sure you'll get your PVC uniform back."
My heart was beginning to sink.
"Yes, Mistress," I sniffed.
"Oh! Stop snivelling, you pathetic toad. I can't abide a weak-spirited maid."
"Yes, Mistress," I replied, wiping snot and a tear away as I sobbed.
"Oh, sweet Rosa. Don't cry," Mistress Alicia Awe softened. "Take these plastic panties for a rinse Ankara travesti (https://www.travesti.im/) and we'll talk about your lovely uniform."
Mistress Awe held up a plastic baby-blue thong and some full back, black PVC briefs. There were noisy pink knickers and a shiny red pair of tanga panties. I soon wiped away my tears as my spirits began to rise. I looked at her kinky laundry like an excited girl in a sweet shop. As I went to take her fetish smalls, Mistress Awe gave me a stern warning.
"Now you mustn't touch the clear bottle by the sink. Have you got that?"
She looked for my reply.
"That bottle contains a potion I'm working on for liquid fet. It hasn't been tested yet."
"Oh yes, Mistress Awe. You can count on me," I gushed. "You can count on Maid Rosa to get it right exactly."
Mistress Alicia Awe didn't look convinced. I gathered up the pile of plastic knickers and pranced to the bathroom sink.
As I donned the thick rubber yellow gloves, I thought about Mistress Awe in her panties. I imagined the noisy plastic crack as she caressed her pussy lips. I saw her kneading and pinching her large nipples as she worked herself up. I imagined her dark complexion contorting as her face knitted in ecstasy. How she worked her fingers inside her plastic thong. How that plastic slid between her legs.
I started to fill the sink with water and reached for the 'delicates' detergent. I imagined my Mistress bringing herself off in her PVC panties. My gathered cock began to stir within my chastity cage. I thought about Mistress using her padlock key.
Then something happened. I realised I'd poured out the forbidden potion. I panicked. I ran hot and cold. I immediately began to shrink. I squeaked down the ceramic basin. I thought I'd made a puddle on the floor. I don't know how long I lay there in the bathroom. I struggled to find myself - floored and confused.
As I lay on the bathroom floor, Mistress Alicia Awe's tall, athletic frame darkened the door. Her sweet humming stopped as she looked around.
"Where the hell is that pathetic Rosa now?"
Mistress Awe was steaming. She muttered and seethed as her curses ripped through me with unheard of spiteful profanities. As she gathered the plastic, her Konya travesti (https://www.travesti.im/) tone softened.
"That's strange," she gasped. "I haven't seen these smoky clear black, see-through plastic internal sheath panties before."
It was then that I realised that I'd been transformed into a pair of kinky knickers. Did I feel horror? Did I hell. Quite the opposite and not on your Nelly. In fact, I really did ripple in anticipation. I felt myself quite supple to the prospect of being part of Mistress's panty wank.
"Well," she calmed, "I guess I've got some down-time now that Rosa has disappeared. What timing! That was such a hot session earlier."
She was talking about the rugby player she'd reduced to mud with her binds and whip. I didn't know the full specifics. But I knew I was about to find out as she twirled me around her finger. We were heading for her bedroom.
"I've never seen such lust in a man's eyes," she recalled. "He even towered above me. How I reduced that Stan to a mouse. He was eager to wank and I denied him."
Mistress Awe kicked off her red stilettos. She talked on as she unzipped her black leather shorts.
"Talk about guns. His bicips were tree-trunks. And those thick thighs too. Oh goodness!"
She stood naked by her mirror as she stepped into her plastic panties. I felt myself dragging up her long, smooth legs. Mistress Awe pulled me up tight. I was nestled in her bum. I felt warm as plastic me stretched across her pussy. She was already aroused and wet. I shone as she stuffed the panties sheath inside her. How I felt stretched but firmly at home. I was worn but not worn down. Elated and elasticated, I felt her sweet womanly honey lube me. Her body heat warmed against my sheen.
"How I thrashed," she sighed, kneading her dark nipples. "Oh! How I reddened his bronzed body."
Alicia Awe's hand caressed me; her fingertips slid over plastic. I was smothered tight against her cherry.
"Oh! How I thrashed that lusty stud and he buckled to my will. I reduced him to a snivelling caveman."
She rubbed her tight stomach and circled her bellybutton. Her quivering hand worked over her plasticated sex lips.
"So full of himself as he entered the room," she sighed as she worked İzmir travesti (https://www.travesti.im/) the kinky knickers over her fanny.
I stretched and rippled against her skin. I was fully inside her as I hugged her derriere too.
"And I reduced him to his singular thought," she heaved. "There was only the thought of fucking me."
She worked her fingers against the internal condom sheath. I was pressed and folded in those slippery caresses.
"Yes. His cock raged. His big fat cock."
Mistress Awe was moaning now. She was missing a breath as she frigged. I was sliding around inside her quivering quim and sticking to her tightening thighs. She worked her fingers inside her kink-filled cunt. I was heating with her lusty heat.
"Oh!," she gasped. "That big thick cock. I need to grab my monster."
Mistress Awe flopped back onto her pillow. Then she reached into her bedside drawer for her big fat dildo. She began rubbing its latex head over her cunt. She stuffed it inside her thick plastic sheath. Her fake monster cock slammed her pussy. She gasped as her sex toy agitated her plastic panties. Her wet panties stuffed inside and from out.
Her taut legs tensed as her lithe body pulsed. Plastic cracked as the faux dick began to squelch.
My plastic panties mind was blown. I was stuffed and stretched. I slid and caressed. I had been intimate before but this was something else. Mistress Alicia Awe definitely knew how to toy her cunt.
Her dildo thrusts increased as her breaths shortened. Mistress Awe began to buck. She tightened and braced, her arse leapt up. Her heels whitened; she screamed and shot. Her love juice drenched her hot internal knickers. We were both drenched in her creamy musk. With heaving tits, she collapsed relaxed. I was the perfect panties mess.
She peeled me off as I started to revert. Her orgasm was the antidote. I grew, falling off her mattress.
She heard a bang and jumped.
"What the fuck?"
Mistress Awe bolted off her bed. "Oh! You are so for it, Rosa. You kinky fuck slut. I'm so going to punish your arse for worming into my private time."
She was seething. Her anger went from nought to sixty quicker than I had returned to normal. I didn't even think about my PVC Maid dress.
"You can forget your uniform for this sick sissy trick. Since when did I give you my permission to go full panties?"
I stumbled and ran. I climbed inside hidden. Out of sight, my face beamed from inside the safety of that familiar wheelie-bin.