PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 01

admin
06 Şubat 2024, 21:35
The characters and events of this story are entirely fictional; products of my imagination which I hope give you pleasure to read. The story follows the transformation of a young, ambitious news presenter into a submissive fuck toy for sadistic men.

Tess was a burgeoning young TV new anchor. Though she may not be considered a star, her beauty and respectable talent put her on a fast track for promotion in the city's local TV news channel. Who knows, maybe one day she'll get on the national broadcast. Ambitious and conscious of her image, this 5'4 asian was well educated with a masters at a reputable school in Europe. She worked hard at her career, and also at keeping herself in good shape with a tight body at 24. She mostly hid her assets under professional outfits that aren't too revealing, with maybe a pencil skirt hinting at her toned legs and thin waist that accentuated a 34C chest.

Her thick long raven black hair was her trademark, along with her almond shaped eyes with long natural lashes. She also knew her all-natural full lips were another asset. She would purse them when in thought, while indecent men imagined using them for pleasure.

Her dream was to make prime time on CNN one day. Her social life consisted of coffee and catching up with girlfriends, and she practiced reading from a prompter in her spare time. She would spend hours rewatching her on-air segments to perfect her delivery.

Coming from a conservative asian family background, her sexual history was pretty conventional. Nothing adventurous with a couple of ex-boyfriends. Like most girls who were doted on by her parents, Tess imagined she would find her prince charming, to be pampered with flowers and gifts - not being used by a roomful of sweaty men as a fuck toy.

Over a span of a few months, her descent into sluthood began. From a bright, rising talent at the TV news channel, into a reluctant slave for a unique group of men experienced at pushing submissive women to their sexual limits.

A local kink event, which Tess was invited to by a girlfriend who raved about it, was the spark. She was very careful to hide her identity of course, with a mask and a rather tame latex outfit. Without any tattoos, nothing would give away her identity as she gawked at the spectacle of men and women celebrating their respective fetishes. But it was the master and slave dynamic that most attracted her. She admired a shapely woman, her alabaster skin contrasting against the jet black leather teddy with straps criss crossing her ample assets. She was paraded around on a leash by a male dom.

She was put through her paces, which began with being suspended at the rope station and spanked repeatedly with a paddle. She became the center of attention of the crowd while being tied to the cage by her leash and flogged. She flung her long brown hair under the moving lights after each stroke. Her public degradation hit its climax, when her master beckoned to the staring men towards the submissive girl. They descended upon her as if she was an injured doe for a pack of hungry wolves, as countless hands molested every inch of the poor girl's flesh. Someone produced a whip, but instead of getting lashes the handle was stuffed up her pussy. To Tess's amazement, the slave girl was brought to a quivering orgasm right there on the dance floor in front of the crowd.

Tess was flabbergasted. She didn't expect fetish night to be this wild.

The young woman's master took note of Tess, the girl with the conservative latex outfit whose body language signaled she was seeing it all for the first time. The master approached her, and made small talk. Curious about his slave, Tess asked him questions, her journalistic mind at work trying to see this new perspective on a relationship.

"She was a student on feminist studies," he told her over the din of thumping electronic music as they watched the young woman surrounded by men in the cage.

"She came to me to do research on her thesis, and she ended up loving this. Now she does this regularly, and can't get enough," he continued.

"How could she become so powerless? It looks barely consensual," Tess asked.

"It's the opposite. She's now the center of attention. Having all these men pleasure her, it's what gives her the feeling of power."

Tess was fascinated and turned on at the same time, her pussy was getting moist as they watched the slave get pushed against the bars of the cage, her pale skin and voluminous tits mashed against the steel while one of the men pulled and toyed with her pink nipples. Another had two fingers jammed deep into her pussy, hitting her G-spot furiously. Sandwiched between the two men, she surrendered herself in ecstasy as more hands molested her.

"I could see that you want to know more. Here's my card," the master offered, while he slid his arm possessively around the small of her back, sending shivers down her spine.

"I think you'll enjoy being in her position. My group of people are very discreet."

His slave shook to yet another cinsel bilgiler (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/cinsel-bilgiler) orgasm.

A couple of months went by since the memorable night, and Tess couldn't shake the images of the slave from her mind. At night, she rubbed her clit furiously thinking about the shapely figure of the girl being used by a group of strangers. She tried to imagine the sights and sensations of the experience. She went back to the monthly kink events, hoping to catch a glimpse of the infamous master and slave. And though she saw a wide array of spectacles, none were as compelling as the pale, shapely woman abused in the cage.

Finally, with her chest thumping, she called the number on the card without knowing where it will lead. She knew she wanted to see more, maybe even experience a bit. But if this wasn't for her, she could use this as background research for a news story into the kink community.

"I want you to meet my friends," the deep, authoritative voice proposed after the first round of small talk. It made her even more apprehensive, and excited in equal measure.

They discussed what she saw that fateful night, and the master said his 'sub' had a great time despite outward appearances.

"But that's tame compared to what we do in private," he said with a subtle smile next to his phone's mouthpiece. "Would you like to see for yourself?"

"I...want to try it myself," said Tess, shocked at her own gumption. She had not planned to be this direct and reckless, but something about the master's self-assuredness and her burning curiosity made her throw caution to the wind.

If the master was surprised, he didn't let on.

"We know how to ease in new participants. The girl you saw with me that night was just like you not long ago. What we do must be 100 per cent consensual and well within your comfort zone. At any given point, if you want us to stop, we stop. These terms are the golden rule, and are sacred to us."

"We are also very discreet, because keeping your regular life is important. This is purely for pleasure, and our values are what kept us going for years."

Tess's fingers were already unconsciously rubbing her clit through her suit slacks, as she was already dressed to go to the newsroom for the evening broadcast.

"I want a taste of what it's like to be her," she said without thinking, after countless nights of fantasizing being used for pleasure by strangers.

"You could do that, and more, sugar," he promised in a husky voice.

He and Tess finalized the details of her dropping in on 'an event', and they hung up.

It was dangerous and reckless, screamed Tess's consciousness. It could destroy her entire career; everything she worked for since her teens. But, she also knew that's why it excited her because she was flirting with ruin. She felt the urge to be liberated from the deep, aching stress of the pressure cooker that is the newsroom, craving a release. She decided to put her trust in the master in preserving her anonymity, because she believed his exposure by the media would make him vulnerable as well should he cross the line somehow.

But his emphasis on consent gave her a measure of reassurance. She had read that it is indeed sacred in the BDSM community. She told herself she was going undercover for a good story, but deep down inside, she knew her intent was more perverse.

A week later at the TV station, she was prepped like always by a professional makeup artist before going on air that night. It was 'war paint' as they called it in the industry, which was applied more heavily for the cameras. Her almond-shaped eyes were accentuated by dark blue eyeshadow. Her long eyelashes, which bewitched many men when she batted them innocently, were made even more prominent by eyeliner. Her luscious full lips were painted a glossy yet muted winter rose. The makeup artist knew how to emphasize Tess's god-given gifts. Little did she know however, the heavy makeup would also serve well to make Tess look like a sex doll later that night.

The evening news show was a blur as Tess was fully focused on delivering her segment, and when the production director signalled cut, Tess wound down from the adrenaline she felt every night under the spotlight. She immediately thought about the master, and maybe his 'group' who undoubtedly were watching her broadcast. Her pussy stirred at the thought.

After the usual debrief, and saying her goodbyes, her heels clacked along on the hallway by her quick, short steps out the door of the station building. Her chest thumping under her prim and proper dress from the news show, she jumped into a waiting cab which took her to the agreed upon location. Already parked on the corner of a cafe was an idling luxury SUV. Its high beams flickered as Tess approached, and the anchorwomen climbed in.

She saw the master for the first time away from the dimly lit dance floor of the kink club, who was dressed smart casual and seemingly comfortable with wealth in his 40s. The cinsellik bilgileri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/cinsel-bilgiler) Porsche SUV hummed gently as they drove through downtown, its well-kept cabin and exquisite interior helped to put Tess at ease.

"I'm glad you decided to do this, Tess. This will be an experience like no other. We'll take proper care of you," he said after some small talk.

"I can't imagine what tonight will bring, but I'm excited for this," she replied, grateful for the reassurance.

"I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends in the community tonight. First of all, they've all been recently tested. We have the documentation if you'd like to review them. Then we're going to set the ground rules for the evening right from the beginning. You're also going to have a chance to prepare. At any point in the evening, if you feel uncomfortable, you have a safe word to tell us to stop what we're doing."

He was articulate; seemingly well-educated with carefully-chosen words as he briefed her on what to expect.

"My safeword will be 'anchor'," she said, without missing a beat. She did her research.

"Great! Looks like you've done your homework. Now, as this is your first time, we're going to start you off slow and we could go as far as you're comfortable with. From a blowbang, to fucking, to cumplay as a start, all the way to using every part of your body, we let you choose."

Tess's pulse quickened again at hearing those words spoken for the first time in her life thanks to the sheltering by her conservative immigrant parents. She's only read about them recently on online forums, and now she's about to let people do these things to her. The evening began to feel surreal.

"I understand. Let's take it slow."

Satisfied that his new recruit was already on track, the master began to think of Tess less as a person, and more as his personal slave toy for the evening.

They pulled into the parkade of a high-end condo building, and took the elevator to the penthouse floor. He had his arm possessively around the small of her back, feeling the tension in her young, lithe body.

They entered an elegant loft suite; two floors sparsely furnished with wide open spaces. Her attention came to a crowd of about 8 to 10 men, all smartly dressed, with one other woman in the living room. There was a big leather ottoman in the center, as wide as a king-sized bed. Their faces were almost a blur to the nervous young girl as they were each introduced to her. They were courteous and warm. Well-spoken, even cultured, she thought once she felt more relaxed.

The woman - the same one she saw at the kink club - hugged her and congratulated her on coming to the evening.

"It's going to blow your mind," she said. She introduced herself as Julia. Her alabaster skin was impossibly delicate, as if she were a breathing porcelain doll slightly taller than Tess. Her long brown hair styled with gentle curls, Julia wore an evening gown which made her look as though she was ready to walk the red carpet, her cleavage a wide valley five inches deep and the slit of her dress went up as high as her bikini line on her hip. Her face was gentle, with wide set blue eyes. Tess momentarily imagined that kind face in ecstasy while surrounded by thick, glistening cocks. She blushed at the depraved thought.

"Show her the ropes," the master said to Julia.

Julia took Tess by the hand to an expansive bathroom in the penthouse, where an array of impossibly small outfits hung from a rack; corsets, schoolgirl outfits, leather harnesses, cheerleader uniforms. Her eyes grew wide as she thumbed through the rack. The paraphernalia was the first indication of what really went on under the cultured facade. Julia smiled faintly, and patted her asian companion reassuringly on the arm. The brunette began unbuttoning Tess's professional dress, while the latter paused for a few seconds before assisting with shaky hands.

Everything up to that point was just talk, but the act of taking off her clothes for a night of sex with strangers made it feel real for the first time. It was scary and exhilarating for the young newcomer.

Julia inspected Tess' makeup and signalled her appreciation before the latter took a quick shower while taking care to preserve her hair and makeup. As Tess dried off, Julia handed her an enema bag, along with a bottle of lube.

"It's for your ass," Julia said matter-of-factly.

"Um..., I'm not sure if I'm gonna do that tonight," Tess replied, unsure of herself.

"That's what I thought on my first night, and I found out it's better to have it and not need it rather than needing it but not have it." Tess couldn't argue with that logic.

The brunette worked with practiced efficiency in teaching Tess how to get her anal passage cleaned and lubed. She then did the same. Observing the whole process, Tess felt as though they were preparing their flesh to be served up on a table - to be devoured by a pack of ravenous men with a very discerning cinsel bilgi (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/cinsel-bilgiler) taste for young girl meat.

With that said, a good plate deserves a good presentation, as Julia selected an outfit from the rack.

"Oh my god..." Tess exclaimed as Julia held it up for her. She smiled reassuringly at her partner's incredulity.

"Don't worry, I'll be wearing the same thing. We are here for their pleasure," Julia replied with obvious pride in her voice.

The men were waiting expectantly as the two girls stepped into the living room once again, and they nodded approvingly. The brunette and black haired pair wore black long-sleeved fishnet tops that clung to their skin, their erect nipples poking through the delicate diamond patterned threads. Black miniskirts caressed their trim yet curvy hips, made of such flimsy material that it sashayed on the tiniest movement. But rather than a real garment, they were a mere suggestion of one; reaching only halfway down their sheer panties. The girls were neatly trimmed - a fine and sparse patch of hair above their snatches.

The V of their crotches were framed by a thin, nylon garter belt, suspending thigh-high dark stockings with intricate thread patterns leading down to four-inch black wraparound stilettos.

They would have been ready for a photoshoot of a lingerie catalogue, if it weren't for the special accessories. Tess's full, soft lips contrasted with a pink leather collar emblazoned with the word 'FUCKTOY', while Julia's collar read 'CUMSLUT.' Tess and Julia's hair were both pulled back into ponytails, so their faces wouldn't be obscured from different angles - especially when cocks will be impatiently waiting for attention from almost every direction.

Their wrists and ankles were wrapped in matching pink leather bands with rings that allowed their limbs to be bound and secured in any number of ways. That's when Tess noticed there were similar rings attached to the ottoman; some on the edges, others on the top surface. Her pulse quickened, as she had never been restrained or tied up during sex before.

One of the men reached up to Tess's collar and clipped a leash to it. Tess was scared and excited. She saw that Julia was leashed as well.

The master taught her how to 'stand at attention.' Her shoulders pulled back with arms behind her, her perky tits jutted out under the lights. The women's toned thighs tightened to stay balanced on the stilettos.

"Julia and Tess, I want to thank you for being with us tonight. Before we begin in a few moments, I just want to remind both of you that we will gradually turn things up tonight. You both know your safe words. If you want to stop, or simply catch your breath, don't hesitate to use them," the master explained.

Tess could barely hear the master as her heartbeat roared in her ears, and she felt herself getting moist inside her panties. This is happening, she thought. The man beside her was cupping her firm and supple ass cheeks. He gave them a light smack, and Tess flinched slightly.

"Tess, we're all experienced in this. We're here to not just fuck you, and use you, we're here to dominate your mind and spirit as well. For tonight, you will be treated gently, but we can be rough if your tolerance can handle it. We won't leave any visible marks on you though, as we understand your career relies on discretion."

Her local fame is no secret here.

"Otherwise, you no longer have control over your body. You only cum when we say you can. You may only address me as 'master', and everyone else in the room as 'sir' or 'daddy'."

Tess looked around the room and realized every man was older than her by at least 10-15 years. One must be in his 50s, but they all looked fit and well dressed.

"Yes, master," Tess replied. She even managed a small smile.

"Without further adieu, let's begin," the master said, finally.

"Get down on all fours," the man holding Tess's leash commanded.

She tentatively lowered to her hands and knees. The man began to lead her on a slow parade for the men, as they circled the large ottoman in front of the men who sat down on chairs around them. Julia dutifully began to pull the first cock out of someone's trousers. As the side dish for the evening, her job was to keep the men hard for Tess.

As the main feature, Tess was inspected by every man as she crawled slowly with the leash taut on her collar. They smacked her ass, their big palms cupping the firm globes of her cheeks. Some rubbed her clit firmly, making her moan as she slowly went by. Her skin was cool to the touch, despite her body being highly charged.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight," said one man while locking eyes with her.

"You want daddy's cum in you?" asked another.

"We're gonna use you like a little fuck toy," promised another.

They stroked their cocks, which were all bigger than any Tess had seen in real life. Unsure of how to respond, she smiled bravely at the men.

She was exhilarated at being the center of attention, as she swayed her hips while crawling and felt their intense gaze. The intensity of their eyes bored into her flesh presented in such a whorish outfit, sizing up the young girl before they pounced. The tension was bordering on animalistic, she thought, like she was in heat in the wild about to be mounted by the pack.