PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Very Good Friends

admin
07 Şubat 2024, 13:17
If you remember from another of my stories, 'Very Good Friends', David and I went to his house after work a couple of times a week and talked about girls. We often finished by masturbating and cumming on our legs or bellies. We almost never touched each other, but it was fun to talk and to watch. David introduced me to Jeanie, and we went on a blind date to the drive-in movie. After that, I didn?t go to David?s house but started fucking Jeanie as often as I could.Jeanie changed to working the night shift and I didn?t see her as much. I decided to walk home from work with David and commiserate with him about my lack of pussy. As we approached David?s house, I saw Jeanie approaching us. She met us on the sidewalk in front of David?s house. She was wearing loose shorts. Her short blond hair was very attractive. I could see her perky tits through her blouse and realized she was not wearing a bra.Jeanie said, ?I was hoping to find you two walking home together. Are you going to hang out together this afternoon? I got the night off, so I don?t have to work tonight.?I said, ?Yeah, we have been hanging out together more lately since cinsel bilgiler (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/cinsel-bilgiler) you went on the night shift.??Can I come and hang with you two? We can talk about sports or cars or whatever you want. I will try not to cramp your style,? Jeanie said.David didn?t seem pleased. I knew he wanted to joke and talk and masturbate together, and thought that we would not be able to with Jeanie there. He did consent to have her come in and got a beer for each of us. David and I sat on each end of the couch as usual, and Jeanie sat in a recliner across from us.Jeanie said, ?I saw Clark going home in a new Firebird. I bet there is lots of horsepower in that baby.?We talked about Clark?s cars before the Firebird and then about the Firebird. Jeanie knew quite a bit about cars and engines.One of the NASCAR drivers was also a major league baseball player. We talked about NASCAR and baseball.Jeanie said, ?What do you talk about besides cars? I have heard that you talk about women too. What women do you talk about and what do you say???We hear stories from other guys about what their girlfriends cinsellik bilgileri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/cinsel-bilgiler) like to do. We also hear gossip from girls about what other guys and girls like to do. We will tell the latest stories,? David said.Jeanie said, ?I hear that Joan likes to be fucked on the hood of a car but only by a guy with a 10? cock. Have you talked about that??Both of our jaws dropped. We had not heard that.She said, ?I hear that David?s girlfriend Sally loves to have David?s cock in her ass. I fucked, came, and passed out on Jim?s lap before he came in her ass here.?*?What do you say about me?? she asked.?David always asks if I have fucked your great titties yet. I always tell him no. Every time I get my cock near your perfect titties, you grab my cock and suck it dry.??So you guys like my titties? I always think they are too small,? she said.?I tell David all the time that I love your titties and that they are perfect. David has not seen them though. You could show them to him. Then he will know that I am telling the truth,? I said.She unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse. cinsellik hakkında bilgiler (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/cinsel-bilgiler) She grinned all the time she was doing it. She opened the top of her blouse to expose some of her cleavage, but not her nipples. I started to get an erection in my pants, and I knew that David was getting one too.?If I am going to show you my titties, I want to see how it affects you,? she said.I looked at David. He looked at me. I kicked off my shoes, unbuttoned my shirt, and lowered my pants but kept my tighty whities on. The outline of my cock was easy to see. David did as I did, but he had boxers that did not show the outline of his cock.Jeanie slowly unbuttoned the remainder of her blouse, revealing her awesome cleavage and sexy abdomen. She opened the blouse just far enough to show the edge of her nipples. She looked at me and down to my crotch and smiled. She knew the outline of my half-erect cock. She looked at David and frowned that she could not see much because of his loose boxers. David understood and pulled the pant leg up on one leg of his boxers to expose the head and about two inches of his cock laying against his leg. This seemed to please Jeanie, and she pulled her blouse all the way open and pinched her nipples, and smiled. I did not want David to have all the attention, so I pulled the waistband down on my tightey whities until the top of my cock and about an inch of my growing erection showed. At this, Jeanie grabbed her breasts and massaged them, and moaned.