PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Kelly's Stories Ch. 01

admin
07 Şubat 2024, 23:44
Kelly nervously walked up to the door of the rest room. She stopped for a minute, and then remembering Ken's letter, and how he'd introduced her to how sex with strangers could be so good.
Kelly opened the door and walked in. The restroom was dimly lit and smelled really bad. It was small, with one cubicle, one man's urinal, and a wash basin, and a roll of paper towels standing on a the sill of a small frosted glass window.
Kelly saw a man standing by the wall., His jeans were round his knees and his cock was hanging down.
"I thought you were never going to come in," said the trucker said while looking down at Kelly, who was wearing nothing but short shorts and vest.,
"I'm a slut," she answered. "I was always coming in."
Kelly moved towards the man and then grabbed his cock. The trucker was a man mountain; he stood about a foot taller than Kelly. Even on her tiptoes, she couldn't have reached his lips to kiss him.
Kelly crouched down and started to run her tongue round the top of the trucker's cock before taking it in her mouth. His cock was rock hard and quite beefy, Kelly took it all in her mouth, only gagging a little., she put her hand on the trucker's leg; it was like a tree trunk.
Kelly then saw a blue light; she looked up and realizing that the trucker was filming her with his phone.
"Look at the camera, slut," he said. Kelly looked directly at the phone with her big brown eyes. She figured he just wanted a video to wank on later.
The trucker put his phone on the wash basin, careful to make sure it was still filming the action. He pulled Kelly up and then yanked her shorts down; they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. She put her arms around the trucker's neck, and jumped up and wrapped legs around his gigantic body. He carried Kelly over to the cubicle wall, slammed her back against it, then rammed his cock inside of her.
He put his head down on Kelly's shoulders and banged her pussy. The whole cubicle was shaking. Kelly thought he was going to fuck her right through it, and she loved every second.. He was ramming her that hard that She came violently, shouting out, "ffuucckk!."
All of a sudden, the restroom door opened and another man walked in. "Hey big bear," he said, "got yourself a little slut have you?"
The trucker didn't break stride.,
"Hi Hank. She is a horny little slut. Want to join in?"
"Oh go on, then."
The trucker dropped Kelly down and spun her round, never once letting his cock withdraw fully from her pussy. He picked up the pace and began ramming her just as hard from behind. Kelly looked up; and Hank's hard cock was right by her face. It was long, thin, and smelled sweaty, but Kelly put it in her mouth. The trucker's violent thrusts pushed the second cock to the back of her throat; Hank barely had to help.
"Have you seen this ass? Hank, I've got to put my cock in it!"
Hank took his cock out of Kelly's mouth and had a look at her ass. "Oh, yes! You in the back, me in the front." The two men high-fived over Kelly's bent body.
The trucker removed his cock from Kelly's pussy. She immediately stood upright and jumped up onto Hank, wrapping her legs around his body and letting his longer, thinner dick fill her back up. The trucker pushed his cock in Kelly's ass, double-stuffing her. Kelly screamed with pure pleasure.
"Are you ready to get fucked hard, slut?" said the trucker.
"Yes! Fuck me hard!" Kelly shouted.
The two men kept ramming their cocks into her as hard as they could. and It wasn't long before Kelly screamed again, as she felt the gush of a warm orgasm.
The two men suddenly pulled out of Kelly and told her to get on her knees., She immediately obeyed. Hank grabbed eskort gaziantep (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/eskort-gaziantep) the phone and held it over Kelly with their cocks in her face.
"Suck our cocks.," the trucker demanded. "We are going empty all over your face"
Kelly sucked and wanked the two cocks as hard as she could. The men shouted, "We are coming! Look at the phone with your mouth open and stick your tongue out." "
The two men were already looking at the phone screen. Kelly joined them. Her big brown eyes were looking directly into the camera tongue out like a begging dog. The men then groaned as they shot their loads all over Kelly's face. She was covered in their jizz. It started to dribble down her chin and onto to vest top making her breasts visible.
"One more thing, slut. Look at the camera, and say your name, and that you're a truck stop slut."
Kelly looked at the camera. "I'm Kelly, and I'm a truck stop slut!" she said with a big smile on her face. Then as she started licking the cum off around her mouth.
"Can we have a selfie for the website?" Asked Hank.
"Website?" she asked, looking puzzled.
Kelly agreed, still covered in their jizz.
Hank explained that they fucked a lot of girls and bored housewives in truck stops, so they'd started starting filming the fucking and putting it on a website called 'Truck Stop Sluts.' Kelly was a bit worried, but also enjoyed the thought of men masturbating to her video.
She agreed to the selfie. When the phone's camera flashed, she was still covered with jizz.
The men handed Kelly some towels and told to her clean herself up. and They also thanked her very much before they left.
Kelly walked back to the car, but her husband wasn't there. She looked about, and noticed that Daniel was sitting in the diner at the end of the gas station. She got a jumper out the car and put it on.
As Kelly made her way to the diner she noticed three more men going into the restroom. She laughed, but didn't change course. She went to meet her husband at the diner.
A very attractive young girl came up to Kelly and asked where the restroom was. She was blonde, slim and had a braces, which made her look even cuter. Kelly asked how old she was. The girl replied that she was eighteen. She was wearing a short, summery short dress and cowboy boots. Kelly thought, go for it, girl and pointed her to the restroom.
Kelly got a coffee and sat down with her husband.
"Alright, darling?" he asked.
"Brilliant. Thanks, love," she replied as she snuggled up to him. her husband.
They left the diner after twenty and headed to the car. Before they got there, this middle- aged man approached them.
"Have you seen my daughter?" he asked. "She went for a walk about thirty minutes ago and I'm worried. She has blonde hair and braces. Her name is Carly, she is home from university at the moment."
"We will look out for her," Kelly answered. "Wherever she is, I'm sure she's okay." Kelly looked at the restroom. The middle-aged man didn't get the hint.
Kelly and Daniel started driving home when Kelly saw Carly coming out of the restroom. She looked jaded, but she was but smiling to herself.
It was about 3 in the morning; when Kelly couldn't sleep. Daniel was snoring, so she went down stairs and switched on the TV -- the one that was connected to the internet., Kelly looked around and typed in truckstopsluts.com into the search bar, and up popped the website she'd learned about yesterday. There were about a thousand videos on there, featuring some truly beautiful women of all ages.
Kelly typed her own name into the website's search bar. Thirty videos popped up with the name 'Kelly.' So she sorted them gaziantep eskort bayan (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/eskort-gaziantep) by the newest first. To her surprise, the video of her, and the selfie, were both already posted.
Kelly watched the whole video, masturbating the whole time. It lasted about twenty-five minutes. She enjoyed watching herself get double penetrated by those two truckers, making herself orgasm.
While she composed herself, she typed in the name 'Carly.' There were a few of them as well, so she sorted by newest first again. and there was Carly's video, right at the top. She watched the whole video; it was about twenty minutes long.
Kelly watched as this innocent-looking girl was get fucked in all holes by these three older truckers she'd seen walking into the restroom. She rubbed and fingered herself to Carly's video, making herself orgasm again. She especially liked the bit at the end, where in the video of Carly looked at the camera with a face full of cum, and declaring that she was a truck stop slut. with a face full of cum.
It had been just a few weeks since she'd fucked Hank and the mountainous trucker and the weekend of sex with Ken. Kelly had only fucked a stranger once since then.
About a week ago, Kelly was in the park, taking a walk. Earlier in the day, Daniel had received an email from Ken's grandson, John, notifying them that old man Ken had passed away, and all the details about the funeral. Kelly had gotten so upset that she needed to leave the house and clear her head. The walk wasn't really helping. She sat down on a bench and started to cry.
Where an older man found her there, and asked if she was alright, he was very nice to Kelly, the man hugged and consoled her, Kelly kissed him to thank him, they ended up on the grass having sex.
The park incident made Kelly get pickier about whom she fucked, things at home were really good. Daniel had a new job as a manager at an IT firm. He had about ten people reporting to him directly. Thanks to the better job and the shorter commute, their sex life -- well, the one between just the two of them -- had markedly improved.
Kelly thought to herself, perhaps I could fuck people who had no chance of getting a fuck: old men, fat men, homeless mean, and disabled men... anybody who struggled to find women. She began imagining herself as a superhero, helping all the undesirables by giving them a proper fuck with a hot
It was the summertime; and Daniel had invited his staff round to his and Kelly's house for a barbecue. Kelly wore a short gypsy dress and no bra, so her tits were very bouncy. She was in the kitchen making drinks when she looked outside through the window. When she noticed a middle- aged guy sitting on his own. He was very fat and seemed awkward besides.
Kelly headed back outside and passed the drinks round. There she found Suzie, her husband's secretary; she was a fifty-year-old, grey-haired woman with the look of the librarian. She asked her who the fat, awkward guy was.
"Oh, that's Malcolm," she replied. "It's a sad story. He had to look after his mom from an early age so he never had a childhood, never had a girlfriend. I think he is still a virgin. The grief from his mom passing made him start eating like mad. Now he just sits at home playing video games. He is very weird, not a very nice guy actually."
Kelly felt sorry for Malcolm. She thought that perhaps he could be supersluts could first client. She saw some chips in a bowl, picked them up and took them over to the lonely sad sack
"Hello there," she said "I'm Kelly, Daniel's wife. Would you care for a chip?. Why are sat on your own?"
"Hi, Mrs. Johnson," he replied. "I'm Malcolm." He took a handful of gaziantep eskort (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/eskort-gaziantep) chips.
" I'm very shy, don't find it easy talking to people Mrs. Johnson."
"You're talking to me now aren't you?" Kelly countered. "And it's 'Kelly,' not 'Mrs. Johnson.' Honestly, makes me sound like a school teacher... unless that's what you're are in to?"
Malcolm didn't he speak. He just went bright red.
"You aren't thinking of me as a school teacher, are you?" Kelly pressed. "Well if i was, I would have to spank you for being a naughty boy!"
Malcolm still couldn't reply, but he smiled nervously.
"Okay Malcolm, I have to mingle," Kelly sighed. "I would rather be here with you, but, curse of the bosses wife! Should I leave the rest of these chips here for you?"
Malcolm nodded 'yes,' Kelly placed the chips on the table. She bent over so low Malcolm could see her full breasts and nipples.
"Excuse me!" she said. "I hope you weren't looking down Mrs. Johnson's dress, then, you naughty boy! That's another spanking I will have to give you."
Kelly took her time walking away, and wiggled her hips while she was at it. The sun was shining, showing off her figure, and the outline of her panties, through her thin dress. Malcolm couldn't help but look. The view from the rear, plus the sight of her breasts just a moment ago, Left him with a full erection.
A bit later, Kelly was in the kitchen filling the dishwasher up. She stood to pick up some more plates, she noticed through the window that Malcolm was heading towards the kitchen -- towards her. she watched him walk up the Just before he walked in, she bent over, giving him an eyeful of her panties.
"Bye, Kelly," he said. "Nice to meet you." He couldn't stop staring at her ass. as she was bent over by the dishwasher.
"Oh, bye, Malcolm," she replied. "I'm not 'Mrs. Johnson' anymore then? and were you just staring at me? I've caught you looking at my breasts, and now my ass.""
"Sorry, Mrs. Johnson, got to go," he said. "There's an is Uber waiting for me outside."
"It's a shame," Kelly said. "I've had a drink, and I could have taken you home - more time together, this time alone... Ooh well. I'll walk you to door."
Malcolm said goodbye and headed to the front door. Kelly followed him. He only managed to open the door about halfway when Kelly spoke up again.
"Very rude of you, Malcolm. No kiss goodbye for Mrs. Johnson?"
Malcolm went red; and he was sweating heavily. He kissed Kelly on the cheek.
"In Europe, Malcolm, it's a kiss on each cheek then on the lips, " Kelly said.
Kelly kissed Malcolm on both cheeks, she then planted a slow kiss on his lips. She lingered there, and then opened her mouth. She her pushed tongue against Malcom's, which stayed closed.
"Let's try that again," Kelly said. "This time, open your mouth with mine and slowly guide your tongue into my mouth."
Kelly leaned in again. When their lips touched, Kelly opened her mouth. Malcom opened his. He slowly slid his tongue into Kelly's mouth. Malcolm soon got into the rhythm of it; as they kissed open mouthed, their tongues caressing each other.
Kelly put her hands on the back of Malcolm's head. It was really sweaty. She guided his hand to her breast. He squeezed, but then let go, embarrassed.
Kelly dragged him closer, pushing their bodies together. Then, suddenly, she pulled away.
" Bye bye then, Malcolm," she said. "See you again soon!" He backed out of the house awkwardly, and she shut the door in his face. Kelly she had started a fire inside of Malcolm and had him right where she wanted him.
Kelly went into the kitchen. Her dress was wet and clinging to her, the sweat from Malcolm's fat frame, had soaked into it.
"Has Malcolm gone?" asked Daniel, who had come in to see where Kelly was.
"Yeah, I just saw him out," she answered. "Nice man; sad life he's had."
"Yeah, I know," agreed Daniel, "But the guy seriously needs to get laid, pop his cherry."
Kelly smiled. She'd been thinking exactly the same thing.
To be continued...