PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : World 01 Arc 01 Ch. 05 - He's Still the Same

admin
08 Şubat 2024, 16:36
W1.A1-5: A Mother's Sacrifice?He's Still the Same
My room was toward the outer area of the mansion. We arrived there in just a minute, and I could see the maids leaving with dusting and cleaning tools in their hands.
They greeted me and my mother as they saw us, and we too nodded in return.
As soon as I stepped in, I could smell a faint scent of insect repellent lingering in the air. It was not recent. It must have been sprayed here at regular intervals over the years to prevent the spiders from filling this place with their sky castles.
I soon saw the space where I had lived for the first sixteen years of my life. Nothing was changed, as even the small knickknacks I had collected as a child were still located in their original places.
Many of my memories?whether happy, sad, funny, or not?were made in this room.
Another fact was that most of those memories were surely related to the lady currently standing beside me?my mother.
After I had finished reminiscing, I sat on the bed while my mother did the same.
As I saw my mother looking at me with a smile, expecting me to choose the topic of our conversation as she was just happy with my company, I asked the question that had accompanied me from the bath until now.
"Mom, earlier... Did you see...? I mean, did you-" As I tried to get the right words out of my mouth, my mother interrupted me.
"Yeah." She nodded. "I saw it," she said. "I also wanted to talk to you about that."
Just as sweat was about to drip down my head, I heard my mother's next sentence, which was filled with dense worry.
"What happened, Danny?" she asked. "What did you do all this time to get so many scars on your body?"
I froze for a solid moment before reacting.
That's what she was staring at, huh? That's a relief, then!
As for the topic she was asking about?
"It's no big deal, Mom." I assured her before finding the correct words to explain it to her. "Let's just say it is one of the ways to measure the progress of the candidates. It is a direct order issued by our, seks hikayeleri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/seks-hikayeleri) uh, leader." That was true, actually. Except for the fact that it was not issued by any leader but my master. And I was probably the only candidate for whom this rule was issued.
Sigh... Woe is me.
As I contemplated the special "love" my master had reserved for me only, my mother revealed a surprised expression as she couldn't help but ask.
"What kind of organization are you working with, dear?"
"Oh, it's a special branch of the military, setup to scout and survey the terrain for any dangers." I didn't even have to think, as my real identity was known to the people of the capital. My other identity?that of a disciple of a Sword Saint, my master?was not known to more than three people, including me and my master.
My job as a scout was also within my master's arrangements. It was quite flexible and allowed me to "disappear" when my other identity was needed.
"Is it that dangerous, then?" My mother still couldn't seem to get over the sight of my scars.
"Oh, Mom." I held her worried face with my palms on her cheeks. "You don't have to worry. I won't do anything I'm not sure about."
I moved my face forward until our foreheads were touching. I rubbed our noses together softly before speaking, "How could I even dare to endanger myself when there's such a beautiful woman waiting for me here? I would rather stay here if that were the case."
My mother smiled as she noticed my touch. My concern seemed to have gladdened her.
She suddenly giggled: "Danny, your mouth stinks."
I quickly withdrew my head awkwardly as I couldn't help but explain, "It must be the garlic!"
She laughed even more, amused at my awkward expression, as she retorted, "Oh, yeah?" She asked, "Then why is my mouth not stinking when I had the same food?"
I was stunned for a solid second before I suddenly remembered something.
Grinning at my mother, I asked, "You ate the mints you always carry with you, didn't you? sex hikayeleri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/seks-hikayeleri) That's not fair! Give me one too!"
My mother calmly looked the other way. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Seeing her childish actions, I couldn't help but remember the memories of my childhood days.
So I did what I would have done when I was a child.
"Since you won't give it to me, I just have to find one myself." Finishing my sentence, I suddenly advanced towards my mother, making her fall with her back on the bed.
"Eeh!" My mother let out a yelp as I examined the skirt band on her waist to search for the cloth bag she usually carried the mints in.
After searching for a good while, I noticed that none of the purses she carried on her waist contained any mints.
Suddenly realizing something, I looked up at my mother, only to find her lazily laying her head on a pillow as she looked at me with an amused expression.
"Dang it! Mom!" I complained. "You knew I would ask for them!"
"Hihi~! Yep. Like you always used to." She enjoyed my distressed expression for a while before saying, "Fine, fine. You can also have one."
Then, before my dumbfounded eyes, she placed her hand inside her bountiful bosom. Making a quick movement that made her mounts jiggle, she took out the cloth bag that I had been searching for so painstakingly.
She shook the small bag before my eyes. "Here, take it." Without waiting for me to respond, she opened the bag herself and took out a small mint candy before placing it beside my mouth.
I looked at her victorious expression before commenting, "You're really shameless, Mom." My head moved slightly as I grabbed the mint with my mouth, not forgetting to bite her finger slightly in protest.
She giggled as she asked, faking a fierce expression on her face. "What? You've got a problem with that?"
"Do I dare?" I answered with my lips twitching. "Who can win with a woman when she decides to be shameless?"
"Good, good." My mother nodded, as if satisfied with my answer: "With this, you're not far from becoming a qualified man who can take care of a woman."
My lips squirmed before I finally decided against saying anything.
We continued our banter for a while longer as we both ended up lying side by side on the same pillow.
Our talks have ceased for now, as we enjoyed each other's company.
A sudden impulse overtook me as I moved forward and hugged my mother.
"I missed you, Mom."
My mother was a bit surprised by my sudden words before her eyes turned moist as she too said, "I missed you too, baby."
"Don't call me that!" I protested.
"What?" She chuckled. "You'll always be the same to me," she said. "So what if you've grown up?"
Suddenly, she seemed to remember something as she muttered something that I couldn't quite catch. "Yeah. You've really grown up..."
"Huh? What did you say, Mom?" I asked, as I noticed that her face seemed a little red.
"No, Nothing." My mother cleared her throat before gently suggesting, "Let's sleep now, alright? We'll continue with our talk tomorrow. Is that fine?"
I nodded before moving my head forward and resting it near her chest. I asked with some uncertainty, "Can you sleep here today?"
Noticing my movement, she smiled. She then moved her hand behind my head and pushed it towards her soft bosom.
"Why are you hesitating?" she asked. "Don't I know how much you like to sleep while snuggled up in my chest?"
I blushed slightly as I replied softly, "Well, that's only because they feel so soft."
"Little rascal..." My mother also blushed at my reply as she threw some slaps that were more like pats towards my shoulder. She then ordered, "Go to sleep already!
"Alright. Good night, Mom." I said as I closed my eyes. Somehow, I could feel myself falling asleep despite having rested earlier.
"Good night, Danny." Those were the words I heard before my consciousness drifted off towards the dream realm.
Celine noticed Daniel's even breathing before she looked towards her chest and began observing his peaceful face snuggled comfortably in her warm bosom.
"He hasn't changed. He's still the same Danny. My Danny." Celine muttered to herself with a smile before she too closed her eyes while tightening her hold on her son's head.