PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Neighbor Makes Me Her Bitch - Chapter 3

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:44
My wife, Deborah, and I often enjoy spending time with our neighbors across the street, Julianne and David.* We hang out, eat, drink, swim, and lounge around.* Things were great for a couple of years, but, in recent months, some animosity has developed between Julianne and me.* We argue and sometimes get a little insulting.* It?s not a huge problem, but it does create some tension.* I think it would be worse, but she is so scorching hot that I have a bit of a crush on her, and I?m quite sure she knows it.* She must have noticed me occasionally entranced by, practically drooling over, her luscious body, especially her perfect breasts.*A few weeks ago, we were lounging, swimming, and drinking in our backyard.* It was perfect until Julianne and I started arguing and getting on each other's nerves.* Things calmed down as we relaxed in our lounge chairs but not without a bit of tension in the air.*After a while, Julianne growled, "Hey, Mike.* Get me another beer!"* No "please", no "sorry about our argument", just a demand for me to fetch her a beer.*Naturally, I replied, "Get your own damn beer!"* *I grinned inwardly as I heard her get up from her lounge chair, happy that she was going to get her own beer.* Imagine my shock when she stopped next to me. *Then, she climbed on top of me, straddling my stomach.* In this position, her beautiful breasts were practically in my face.* They were barely contained by her skimpy bikini top.* They looked so perfect that I was practically hypnotized.*In this position, she teasingly purred, ?Aren?t they beautiful?* Wouldn?t you like to grab them, fondle them kiss them? All you have to do is Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayemiz.org/) get me a beer.?I barely managed to whimper, ?God, Yes!* I?ll get you a beer!?*She then teased me further, declaring, ?No.* It?s too late.* You insulted me by telling me to get my own damn beer.* Now, you must convince me that you?re truly sorry.* Then, you must beg for my tits.?She made me apologize repeatedly.* She made me beg, made me say "Please," then, "Pretty Please," and made me call her Princess Julianne.* Desperate for her heavenly breasts, I immediately obeyed all her demands.* Deborah and David lifted their heads up from their lounge chairs, and grinned and laughed at my humiliation.* Julianne ignored my begging and kept jiggling her perfect breasts inches from my face.* I thought I was going to pass out.* But, in my desperation, I stumbled upon the magic words.I shouted, "Please, Princess Julianne!* Please let me touch your amazing breasts!* I'll do anything!"*Upon hearing those words, Princess Julianne stood up and inquired, "Anything?" *Desperate for those gorgeous globes, I implored, "Yes!* Yes, Princess Julianne! ANYTHING!"*At that, she ordered me to get down on my hands and knees.* Princess Julianne stood in front of me, her feet directly below my face.* *She bent forward at the waist, letting the objects of my desire hang down over me.* She pointed down at her feet and calmly commanded, "Lick."*I immediately began licking her feet.* Deborah and David were now laughing out loud.* After about ten minutes, Princess Julianne pulled her feet away and returned to her lounge chair.*As I started to get up, Princess Julianne Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayemiz.org/) growled, "Who told you to stand up, bitch?* Crawl over here and continue licking my feet." *Desperate to get any chance at her heavenly breasts, I obeyed immediately.* For the next half hour, Princess Julianne made me lick the soles of her feet, suck her toes, and lick between her toes.* As I licked and sucked her feet and toes clean, she laid out the rules, as Deborah and David laughed and made fun of me for having gotten myself into this humiliating predicament.* Julianne calmly explained that I must obey all her orders, immediately, I must address her as Princess Julianne, and I must thank her. *She also told me that if she were to allow me to address my wife at all, I would be required to address her as Princess Deborah.* At that comment, Deborah smirked and asked me if I thought that was a good idea.Naturally, I replied, "Yes, Princess Deborah."*Lastly, Princess Julianne told me that, if I disobeyed or displeased her, I would be spanked.*She ended her speech with, "Do you understand, bitch?"*I immediately replied, "Yes, Princess Julianne.* Thank you, Princess Julianne."*Princess Julianne grinned and told me to beg her to let me fetch her a beer.* She made me beg for ten minutes, grinning at the irony that my refusal to get her a beer was what caused this entire situation.* Red with humiliation, I begged for the honor of being allowed to fetch Princess Julianne a beer.* Finally, she gave me permission.* I started to get up from my hands and knees.*Mistress Julianne growled, "Who told you to stand up, bitch?* Crawl!* And bring Erotik hikaye (http://hikayemiz.org/) me a pair of your wife's sexiest, frilliest, most feminine panties."*I crawled to the house, as Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David laughed and made fun of me.* I found a pair of my wife's sexiest panties and a cold can of beer.* Fortunately, the beer can was still in its plastic six-pack holder.* This allowed me to carry both it and the panties between my teeth so I could crawl back, not wanting to risk the possibility of angering Princess Julianne by walking back out.* Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David laughed at the sight of me crawling back, holding those items between my teeth.*As I approached, Princess Julianne grinned and said, "Good boy."*She took the beer can, opened it, and took a long swig.* She ordered me to stand as she inspected the panties.* She looked up at me from her lounge chair, still grinning.*She handed me the panties and said, "Nice choice.* Put them on."*Shocked, I replied without thinking, "What? Here?"*She looked at me angrily, ordered me across her thighs, pulled my shorts down, and spanked my bare ass hard and fast for a full fifteen minutes with her bare hand.* By the time she shoved me from her thighs, I was crying and sobbing to the amusement of everyone except me.* Then, she simply commanded, "Panties!"You wouldn't believe how fast I threw my shorts off to the side and put on those panties.* Then, Princess Julianne ordered me to stand at attention next to her, in case she might need anything.* So, for the next few hours, I stood at attention, sweating in the heat, while Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David relaxed, drank, and occasionally swam.* To make matters worse, my humiliation and my view of my hot neighbor and her perfect body apparently got me excited.* My small penis got rock hard, making a tiny little tent in my panties.*