PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Kui,Taiwan MILF

admin
18 Şubat 2024, 13:11
I met this gal, Kui, a immigrant from Taiwan, who would return back and forth to keep her green card in compliance, but after her divorce she decided to stay permantly. She seemed very sweet and a bit naive to the western culture.
We started to date and almost immediately, the topic of sex began, to my amazement she had only one lover, her ex-husband. She had stated that she had a young persian friend age 24, she would give blow jobs too in his car, just blow jobs, she confessed that she had fantasies of interludes with very young buffed white guy's age 18-24, she had daughters that age, she is age 48, looks a lot younger.
So being the vouyeur that I am we placed ad's on the internet, wow!!!! so many responses. Our first time we set up with an Italian massuer, again she is extremely naive and also shy with great fantasies, so I bought her some sexy outfits and a few toy's. I had her dressed in a long white chiffon blazer w/o buttons which exposed her small breasts , navel, down to her legs, had her wear a tight g-string bikini, and heals, over that I had her wear a larger jacket which covered her whole body what a SIGHT!!!
We made contact, decided to meet at a nice hotel, went down to the lobby, I had her wait in a secluded area of the lobby, I went to the entrance of the lobby and observed, noticed a guy head over to where Kui was waiting, Sex hikayeleri (http://sekshikayesioku.org/) just the thought of this scenario is breathtaking for me, he instantly noticed her and we made our introductions, We proceed to the elevator and to our room, she seemed a bit shy, but I could tell she was very excited but what I also noticed in a very submissive way, as we exited the elevator, chatting I had her hold his hand, again she seemed nervous, since this was going to be her 2nd lover-fuck, I tried to undo her outer jacket, at the door I succeeded, WOW!!!! an Asian MILF in heals, a longwhite jacket w/o buttons exposing her small cleavage, panties and legs WHAT A SIGHT!!!!
He went to the bathroom, undressed,came back just in a tight black speedo, the sight of her!!!!shy,excited a bit of petrafied look......I had him take the lead, he started to caress her, again she seemd like she never had been seduced in a loving manner, she had stated that her ex, would just fuck her no romance or foreplay at all again this scenario, with lights dimmed, some champagne, a little chit chat,I had to sit her down for a second on the bed, this seduction scene was absolutely foreign to her, the sight of her sitting on the edge of the bed WOW!!!!her jacket barely covering her, I noticed her nipples were erect like pencil erasers, she kept on crossing then uncrossing her legs, her chin Sikiş hikayeleri (http://sekshikayesioku.org/) on her hands,just a sight, her g-string was a x-small, and she is petite so it was rided up her ass crack and vagina lips....again she was trying to act decent but she could not cover up in a lady like manner, not enough material.
Giovanni, said he needed to go the bathroom, later I realized he wanted to put on a condom, he wanted to progress and seduce,fuck in a smooth manner, during this time I laid her down on a towel,and I had her lay on her stomach with a smaller pillow underneath her stomach, thus with her ass raised, she had shed her jacket, but her g-string still on, again what a sight, he returned to start the massage, he started with her legs, started w/ hot oil that I heated in the microwave, he had to get her comfortable and relaxed, again we are talking about a very shy and nervous lady, he gradually spread her legs apart massaging ever so slowly up her inner thighs, spreading her a bit more, noticed that her g-string was becoming oiled, a little wider, little upper, a bit under the g-string, I felt under her g-string she was like a faucet, just a mass of oily moisture, I did not realize that he was sensualy and slowley massaging under her g-string, he must have been because it was mix of oil and natural moisture. I started notice that her pelvic Erotik hikaye (http://sekshikayesioku.org/) area started to girate and she would meet his sexual prodding, her vagina started to meet at the apex of his touch, then her soft shy moaning began, again she is still on her stomach, at this point I stated that I would go to the bathroom so they can have some private time, her moans became louder and louder, after about 10 minutes I returned, what a sight Kui now was on her back, he was licking finger fucking her pussy, and she said that he wanted her to stroke his cock, which she was, he still had the speedo somewhat on, again a beautiful sight,she had lost her shyness etc, she actually was moaning and meeting his fingers and lips in a very aggressive manner almost at times violant, she had changed. at this point he began the process of mounting her, again she has had only one penis, she screamed at the point of insert "CONDOM", once she realized he had it on she started slow just on her back, then she a bit of a moan, then she started to meet his thrust, and again turning to a very agressive manner, I had her turn-over on all fours, but at that moment he came, and in a second it was all over, for some reason, the "bubble" burst, I had him masterbate her with the various toy's I had purchased, vaginally and anal, but for some reason he just could not get hard again, but for a first time for us it was awesome.
I have a few more escapdes I will share at a later time, another massuer, her first young guy, her 2nd and 3rd young guy, then multiple guy's. d/p, and her bi fantasy fullfilled