PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Forbidden View - Part 5 - Acceptance and Conclusion

admin
18 Şubat 2024, 14:37
* Note: This story details the actual progression, and events, Cindy went through as she pushed her own boundaries. Part-1 is mostly background detail. The erotic content starts in Part-2, and the primary sexual content is in Part-4.

?-------------------------------------

PART 5

Recap:

If you skipped Part 1-4, here?s what happened.

In an effort to be seen as irreplaceable, Cindy began giving me videos of her daughters taken with a hidden camera pen while they changed or showered. Going further she also gave me a copy of the topless selfies Nicole had forgotten to delete from her tablet, thus encouraging me to "see" her as a horny teen whose arousal is visible in her breasts as she masturbates.

Cindy had never wanted to talk about the taboo files gave me or what I did while looking at them, but she began fearing she'd hate herself, or me, if she never confronted her actions.

Putting herself to the test she had me watch a video of Hanna showering while she sucked my cock. This taboo act made her feel like a "bad mom," but the way I fucked her mouth, as I imagined being in Hanna?s tight pussy, left her so turned on that she actually came before the video ended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FUTURE OF THE VIDEOS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next couple of weeks Cindy would randomly comment about how much she had enjoyed giving me the blowjob that day. Just like the time she brought over Hanna's panties and whispered a story about her in my ear, Cindy claimed it was my reaction that turned her on. In this case, she loved how I took control at the end to fuck her mouth and throat when I was about to cum. She liked making me lose control, and knowing she?d made me do that turned her on to no end.

In the months after the video and blowjob, I began receiving videos of her daughters more often. Most of the time Cindy just handed me a USB drive before she left, but every now and then she?d give me the drive early in the day. On those days she'd suck my cock or let me fuck her while I watched the latest video.

If Cindy found a pair of panties in the laundry that was heavily stained, sometimes she'd bring them over as an extra treat. She found that she enjoyed holding the panties to my face as I lusted over her daughter's bare breasts or ass. On days she felt exceptionally taboo Cindy would place her daughter?s worn panties between our lips as we kissed. Once our kissing intensified she?d use her tongue to push her daughter?s stained crotch into my mouth so I could taste her even better. Eventually she?d place a hand to my cheek and say ?look at her,? as she turned my head towards to the screen and the image of exposed teenage skin.

Because Cindy had stopped worrying about the videos she took, she started focusing on making them better.

Knowing all the videos with the hidden pen camera turned out dark prompted her to change the light fixture in the bathroom. Along with that she hung a full-length mirror on the back of the door and bought brighter light-bulbs. The true irony is that her daughters appreciated the updates and thanked her for finally doing it.

Cindy also purchased several other hidden camera devices in hopes of expanding the types of videos she could get. She placed two plastic key/clothing hooks, with embedded cameras inside, in her daughter's room, but the area turned out to be too dark and poorly situated to get any worthwhile videos. There was also a hidden camera USB stick, but the camera died soon after purchasing. A hidden camera phone charger was purchased, but it drew more attention than Cindy was comfortable with, so it was quickly abandoned.

Of all the devices she tried, the best one was a wristwatch, with a hidden camera inside.

Cindy would take the watch off when she showered, or washed her hands, and then "forget" to put it back on. The watch had a much better camera than anything else she purchased and with the updating lighting, the bathroom videos were infinitely better quality.

Of all the videos that were given to me, four videos stand out, and I?ve masturbated to those four videos more than any videos on the internet.

VIDEO 1 - Extended View

The first video was taken as Hanna prepared to go out with friends. As Hanna took a midday shower Cindy came in to use the bathroom and left a hidden camera behind. Once Hanna's shower was over, she dried off and went to the bathroom, Sex hikayeleri (http://hayathikayesi.biz/) without getting dressed.

During much of this video Hanna sat on the toilet looking at her phone, occasionally standing up to grab something before sitting back down. There were a few quick shots of her pussy as she stood or turned, but the real prize was the fact she remained naked, and in-frame, for nearly 20-minutes. No other video ever captured Hanna?s breasts that clearly and that long. Every time she stood up I was given a quick view of her pussy, and in most of those shots the vertical slit of her pussy was visible beneath her unshaven bush.

Youth really is an amazing thing and Hanna's breasts stood straight out, without a hint of sag, the entire video. Anytime she stretched or arched her back her breasts were thrust forward even more, as if she was begging for them to be touched.

More than once I took screen captures from that video while she wiped, moved her hand and stretched. When those pictures are taken out of context, it isn't hard to believe she is masturbating or cumming. Of course that wasn't the truth, but the pictures and videos Cindy provided were all about fantasy and from those still images it was easy to fantasize about what she actually looked like during her private moments of self-pleasure.

VIDEO 2 - Bikini Be-Gone

The second stand-out video was obtained by accident and even Cindy was shocked when she captured it.

Both of Cindy?s daughters had ordered new bikinis and Cindy went to their room so they could show them off. Hanna's top tied around her back and around her neck; whereas her bikini bottom was held on by tying strings on each hip. Nicole's bikini was more modest, resembling a sports bra and briefs, and both pieces just needed to be pulled on

Cindy was laying on one of her daughter's beds, pretending to use her phone so she could discreetly record the fashion show for me. The string on Hanna?s back wasn't tied to her liking, so she turned away from her mom so she could tie it again. While she was doing that Nicole came over and quickly pulled the string around Hanna's neck, completely undoing her top.

Hanna struggled to grab the dangling strings as she held her top up with her other hand. Cindy laughed but also asked Nicole to ?go help your sister.? Instead of helping, Nicole grabbed Hanna, spun her towards her mom and pulled the bikini top out of Hanna's hand. Stunned, Hanna stood topless facing her mom as Nicole dropped her sister?s top to the floor. Nicole laughed at her own antics while Hanna told her to ?stop being stupid.?

Hanna bent over to pick her top up off the ground and as she stood back up, Nicole pulled the top out of her hands again, causing it to fall to the floor once more. Before Hanna could reach for her top a third time, Nicole pulled Hanna's bikini bottom down. Her bottoms didn't drop to the floor because Hanna managed to grab them, but they?d gone low enough to expose Hanna?s unshaven pussy.

Hanna started to pull her bikini bottoms back up but Nicole was determined to frustrate her sister. Instead of trying to push Hanna?s bikini bottom down again, Nicole just pulled the string on the side of her bottoms. Hanna now found herself unable to cover up as her bikini bottom was untied on one side, and her top was lying on the floor.

At that point both Nicole and Cindy were laughing as Hanna stood there, facing her mom, her only clothing being a half-tied bikini bottom, dangling from her thigh.

During this entire exchange, Cindy kept her phone pointed at her daughters. The video captured each of her daughter?s entire body, from their face to their feet. More importantly, the phone?s camera provided a high quality video of Hanna?s bare breasts and hairy pussy, which Nicole was unknowingly putting on display for me.

Eventually Hanna's bottoms were tied and pulled back up, but so much time had elapsed that the shock of being naked had passed. Instead of reaching for her top, Hanna remained topless and facing her mother for the next 3-4 minutes, as the three girls talked. When Nicole started joking about Hanna?s bush, Cindy tried to push Nicole into proving she wasn?t secretly sporting one too. Hanna jumped on the chance to embarrass her sister by taunting, ?Come on, show us what you got, prove it?, but sadly, Nicole didn't take the bait. Soon after that exchange Hanna approached the bed to ask for help tying her top and Cindy had to stop the video, or risk being caught.

I'll admit it, the entire exchange was bizarre, but watching Nicole strip her sister Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hayathikayesi.biz/) and completely put her body completely on display, was highly erotic.

By editing screen captures from this video I have been able to indulge other fantasy scenarios too. While some edits put dildos in their hands, or in the background, my favorite edits showed Hanna standing naked, and then bending over, while Nicole wore a purple strap-on over her bikini.

VIDEOS 3