PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : One Hot Ride

admin
27 Aralık 2021, 21:36
The Uber pulls up to my hotel, and I notice the driver immediately. Tall, dark, handsome, the classic van dyke that I love and a smile that would make any woman, including me, drop her panties, IF I were wearing any. I smile back and, as is a passenger's prerogative, I choose to ride in the front seat. We make small talk, which quickly heads to innuendo and the heat between my legs builds. Without taking my eyes off his, my hand wanders to his lap. We continue to talk as I wrestle the button of his jeans, unzip them and as my head dips down, his cock falls right into my mouth. The car swerves and a horn blares somewhere in the distance. His breathing picks up, a drop of pre-cum appears on the tip and I eagerly lick it off.

"Jesus! That tongue!" I run my tongue around the crown like an ice cream cone, wanting to feel his cum coast down my throat. I slide down, stopping just before it hits the back of my throat, and wrap my hand firmly around the base. "My God!!" He thrusts his hips against my mouth and I bob my head faster, tracing the length with my tongue. I feel his cock jump, letting me know he's about to cum. I want to taste him so badly. He grabs my hair, gently pushing his cock further into my mouth. He moans, and with one final thrust, stream after stream of salty cum shoots down my throat. I lift my head and he wipes my lip with his thumb, sliding it into my mouth so I don't lose one precious drop. I smile, feeling proud