PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Somali Dominatrix in Calgary

admin
27 Ocak 2022, 22:36
I've come to bring you hell, I said to my sub with a smirk. I stroked my strap-on dildo, and glared menacingly at my future husband Khalid Hussein, who moaned softly. The six-foot-tall, muscular and athletic Somali stud lay on the bed, his arms and legs firmly bound by thick steel chains. He was on his back like a bitch, with his legs sticking in the air. We're in my dorm at the University of Calgary, fucking around because, hey, Muslims need sex too and many of us like it kinky! I sprayed lubricant all over my dildo, then pressed it against Khalid's asshole. Khalid's eyes widened as I penetrated him. Yes, my macho stud, tonight you're my little bitch, I thought as I shoved the strap-on dildo up his ass. Payback is a bitch, you damn fool!

In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Aisha Madar, and I'm a young Somali woman living in the City of Calgary, province of Alberta. When people meet me, they often tell me that I look sweet. I'm five-foot-three, slim but curvy, with light brown skin, short curly black hair and light brown eyes. If only they could see now, decked out in S