PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : B is for Boots and My Butt

admin
28 Ocak 2022, 04:23
If you have read my other stories, you will know that my recent sexual activities have been ordered by, shared with and made so much more pleasurable by, my master ? Mr Butt.

You will also know that I like him to be in control but that I enjoy some control over men too and that was how it began with us. So it seemed only reasonable that I explain the story of our first meeting so let me tell you how it all began 15 years ago...

I guess I've always been a bit of a cock-teaser - I mean I knew my legs were good and I've always been into keeping in good shape, dancing etc.

I've also known since I was 16 that my butthole was my most erogenous zone - so naturally I wore really short skirts with what passed for sexy undies and shoes in girls of my age; there were some quite nice younger teachers at my high school, but I always enjoyed cock-teasing the older men the most... you know, stretching the short lycra skirt tight over my bottom when I bent down and letting my legs "accidentally" fall open in class to show my knickers; licking my lips when they looked at me and that sort of thing...

Anyway, all the guys in the final year used to ogle my legs and whistle at me but it took an older man to turn me on to the power of my ass and how to make the most of high heels.

I was hanging out in our local CD store, just browsing and killing time, showing off a bit with a tight crop top, short tight miniskirt, bare legs and shiny lace up knee boots with platform high heels, when I noticed an attractive older man about 45 sort of looking over at me from the other side of the store.

Every time I caught his eye, I could tell he was looking at the rear view of my legs