PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Country Boy, City Girl Chapter 28

admin
28 Ocak 2022, 14:15
Country Boy, City Girl Chapter 28The next morning, I woke up with Linda laying on her side and curled up in front of me. And as Holly had said, my cock was resting along her ass between her cheeks. ?Good morning? she whispered, and turned her head to give me a kiss.I tried to pull her face around for a deeper kiss, and she pulled back, whispering ?Shhhhh.?I listened, and could hear moaning in the next room. And the bed squeaking. And soft murmuring as Holly and Keith were saying things. Slipping out of bed Linda crept to our side of the doorways and opened the door on our side. I could hear them a little clearer as she slipped back into the bed and my arms.?Yesss, just like that baby, I know you like it. Go ahead, I know you like them, even before you asked me out I knew you could not keep your eyes off of them. Ohhh, oh yes I love it when you play with my nipples!??They are so hard Holly, and this feels so good, I love this! I love fucking you this way. You feel so good wrapped around my cock like this.?Linda was looking into my eyes as we listened, her hand back around my cock. She was stroking slowly up and down, timing her strokes in sync with our friends in the next room.?Yesss, you gonna fuck them faster now? Yes, go ahead baby, fuck me faster, fuck them faster. Ohhh, are you close baby? Go ahead, I know you want to. Go ahead and let go, fuck faster, yes, oh yes, faster, faster! Oh god yes, fuck my titties Keith!?Linda?s eyes grew open wide at that and her mouth opened into an O of surprise. Her hand was moving faster, and I kicked off the blankets so I could see her little hand around my cock.?Oh yes, oh yes baby, go ahead, cum on my titties. Fuck my titties!?At that time Keith gave out a low groan and Holly went ?Yesssssssssssss, hey! I said cum on my titties your bastard! Not my face!?At that Linda completely lost it, giggling into my chest and squeezing me with both arms, trying to keep herself from being overheard. Finally she started to calm down and we heard Holly say ?No, you can take a shower after I?m done. You shower by yourself asshole!?Well, Linda and I had no problem showering together. We spent about 15 minutes washing each other, then after working each other to a fever pitch she turned around and bent over. With my hands on her hips she moaned as I felt her fingers directing me into her and I slid into her tight pussy again.?Oh god! Oh Pete, you are soooo, oh you are so deep!? she moaned, as I started pumping in and out of her. I whispered for her to masturbate for me and she pressed her face against the wall, one arm and shoulder now supporting her as I felt my balls slapping into her fingers which were furiously rubbing her clit.Now I finally had an idea what a ?quickie? was, and why somebody would want to do this quickly. Within 5 minutes my baby was cumming on her fingers and my cock, and I came a minute afterwards. This time she quickly pulled herself off of me and turned around, kissing me deeply.?Oh Pete, you felt so deep in me! It was like the first time, but even more so. You were pushing apart parts inside of me that had never had anything in there before. Ohhhh, that felt good!? She then gave a little quiver in my arms.We kissed for several minutes, then we both hurriedly finished washing ourselves off again. I was getting dressed as I heard her use the hairdryer to style her hair, and right after she shut off the hairdryer I saw the other door open.Holly blinked in surprise, as usually both sides of the door were pushed closed if they were not both open. She looked at both of us, and asked if we were ready. I was just stacking all of the luggage by the door so I told her to come in.Once I got back to the center of the room, I gave her a big hug and looked at her in concern. Her eyes were red, and it looked like she had been crying. I just looked at her for about 10 seconds when Linda came over. She saw the look in her eyes and gave her a hug too, asking Holly what was wrong.?Wrong? Why nothing sis, what makes you think something was wrong??I looked and said ?Holly, you look like you've been crying, and your eyes are all red. What?s wrong??At that she actually laughed and blushed. ?Oh, nothing really. That clown in the other room had his fire hose set to spray instead of stream, and I got some of his cum in my eye. Burned like hell, and that's why I was crying. Are my eyes red too??We both nodded, and Linda went to get some eye drops out of her makeup kit as I started to load the luggage into the back of Scout. A minute later Keith had joined me and soon we were making a final check before going to turn in the keys.After breakfast we headed back and sat in on a game of Tunnels