PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Bad Luck Isn't Always Bad Pt. 01

admin
28 Ocak 2022, 18:34
My sister Ginny is training to be a Physical Therapist. She is a very intelligent woman who usually gets what she wants and undoubtedly will succeed.

This story goes back a year when her ambition got the better of her, all to my advantage.

I hope you enjoy the story which has, you guessed it, incest. It also has a short blurb about a pee fetish. So, if either of these are of no interest to you, please do not read and then criticize the story...just move on.

My name is Eric and I am 21 and in my junior year at college. My sister Ginny is 23 and is in her final year of becoming a certified physical therapist.

A year ago I was playing football in college and I fucked up my back, nothing severe but more annoying than anything...talk about bad luck... I wasn't allowed to do any physical activity. In fact, the doctor didn't even want me to shower by myself for fear that I might fall.

Now, my 45 year old hot looking mom, God bless her, took good care of me and helped me do the things that I couldn't do for myself.

Everything was going along ok until one day my mom got a call from her out of town sister, Margaret. From what I could hear and make out, Margaret had a problem and was asking my mother to go out there to help her. Of course my mom told her she would go.

That night, over dinner, my mom told us she was going to visit her sister and might be there for awhile and asked Ginny to take over helping me.

My sister grudgingly agreed. I just sat there with a smirk. Mom gave her a list of things she had to do for me, one of which was to help me shower.

Now, just so you know, when I had to shower, I put on a pair of loose fitting bathing trunks and mom wore a bathing suit. However, mom neglected to tell my sister that. I then realized that what my sister didn't know would be to my advantage.

Let me explain...Ginny is a beauty... brains