PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Five Dollars

admin
31 Ocak 2022, 18:37
So, my first time with a guy story. 18, normal i.e., always horny, lusting after teenage hotties, and at this point in my life, could count on the fingers of one hand the number of girls I'd fucked, so constantly walking around with the fabled blue balls!
Introductions? 5'9", 160 pounds, blue eyes, dirty blond shoulder length hair. In terms of gear, standing proud I'm a decent 6 - 7 inches long and 5 around. As the Internet didn't exist yet, these are real, not Internet inches. LOL. Not a lot of body hair and my bush, pits and light facial hair were all gold / red for some reason. Sports and summers spent on multi week canoe trips in Northern Quebec gifted me with an excellent physique. This series takes place in Montreal, legal drinking age 18 and, if the hair and lack of Internet didn't already date it, takes place in the fall of 1974.
In terms of guy-on-guy sex, I really had no experience, unless you could call the drunken, worlds shortest blow job I'd received in the summer, experience.

School was about 15 miles from home on the '2