PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sissy

admin
13 Mart 2022, 08:43
SISSYSISSYLooking at me now, one will have an extremely difficult timebelieving this story. But let me assure you that every word istrue. It started late one spring afternoon. The weather was typicalspring weather, windy, wet and cold. I was walking home from highschool, hoping for a ride. I had just turned 18 a couple of days before and was within two months of graduating. My options after school were causing me much concern. I was very small, looked 16 and feminine. If you're thinking that's normal cause I am a girl, let me tell you up to that point I was definitely all male.Just around the block from school a shiny black Lincoln stopsbeside me. I couldn't see the driver until he opened the darktinted windows. The driver was a very expensively dressed oldergentleman. His dark blue pin stripe suit, tailored shirt and silk tie suggested to me a doctor or lawyer. Through his hornrimmed glasses, I could see a gleam in his eyes. A well culturedvoice stayed my dotes when he offered me a ride. My opening thedoor and sitting beside him signaled my acceptance of the offer. Asthe car started rolling, he handed me an open bottle of soda withthe offer."You look like you could use this."Mumbling my thanks, I quickly gulped down the soda. By this timethe car is traveling just above the speed limit. And soon we areapproaching my street. Stifling a yawn I point this out to thedriver. His response is to speed up. As I try to escape thissituation, I find that I can't release the seat belt, or openeither the door or window. As I start to cry and scream, he slapsme, then shoves his hand into my pants and starts to fondle my cockand balls. Despite all the stress, trauma and fear the d**g he putinto my drink takes effect putting me to sleep. But before I loseall consciousness I hear him say."You'll do very nicely."The first thing I noticed waking up was that my mouth felt asif it was full of cotton. Next was that I was on my hands andknees. Trying to stand I quickly hit the top of the large dogkennel I was in. The kennel was like the kind you see at airports.On the door was a large brass padlock and an a****l bottle. On theend of the bottle was a nipple that resembled a tiny penis. As Itried to force the cage door open with my hands I feel a tug at myneck. Around my wrists are black thick leather cuffs, chainedtogether and fastened by another chain to the leather collar aroundmy neck, my ankles are also chained together.Over my loins were pink rubber panties. Under them I felt thecloth diapers. They were wet. Over the next several days I waschanged about every other day, so I was almost always wet. I senseda presence. Looking up I saw my 'ride'. He was now wearing blacklatex pants, a red latex shirt and a black leather vest."Finally awake, I see.""Where am I? Why am I here?""You're here and her for my use. No more questions."With that He whips out His cock and relieves Himself over my body.He produces a baby bottle filled with a pale yellow fluid. I suckon the nipple to sate my thirst. The bitter taste stops me fromfinishing the bottle. Pulling me from the cage, he throws me overHis knee and proceeds to paddle me, with a studded paddle."I am your Master, I own you body, mind and soul. Youwill do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to doit and how I tell you to do it. Until I tell you to stop. You will be used by me, or anyone else I care tolet use you, for my pleasure, needs or desires. Any resistance to that will be severely punished."After twenty swats, He sits me in His lap. I cringe as I sit on myred bottom."Is my little girl hungry?"As I try to say yes, Master slaps my face."Baby girls can't talk. They can only nod,cry and make baby noises. Now are you hungry?"I nod my head. And Master opens a baby food jar of Brusselssprouts. He shoves His middle finger into the jar. Removing Hisfinger from the jar, He sticks it into my mouth, where I sucked itclean. I finished the jar this way. The next day it is a jar ofspinach. And instead of His finger, Master dips His manhood intothe jar. Pulling His slimy green covered cock from the jar, He heldit before my mouth. I refused to open my mouth and He grasped myjaw and applied pressure to force it open. He then thrust His meatinto my open mouth, but I refused to give any oral action. After acouple of attempts He pored the rest of the jar's contains into mydiapers and then He beat my thighs with a cane. This scene wasrepeated for the next three nights. With the same results. On thefifth night, I was led into the living room, where He threw me facedown over the coffee table. Master tied me down and ripped thediapers off of me. Just as He was finishing the door bell rang.Soon I found out who was at the door. It was four friends ofMaster. All of them dominant men dressed in black leather. Theywere all here for one reason, my ****. With a motion my owner said."She's all yours. Have at her."The first man stood in front of my face. He was at least six feettall with brown hair and deep blue eyes. He was wearing blackleather jeans, a leather vest and a white t-shirt. He was veryhairy and he had a beard that was neatly trimmed. With his lefthand, He grasped the rear of my jaw and squeezed, forcing my mouthopen. Then He inserted a dentist's vise to keep my mouth open. Withthat He walked away. With my mouth open like that, I couldn'tcontrol my saliva so soon I was drooling heavily. At that pointanother man walked up to my face. He was not quite six foot, butweighted maybe 250 pounds. Also very hairy, but clean shaven. Withmedium length red hair, He was dressed like the first man."You want what I've got for you."With that He unzipped His pants and pulled them down. He wasn'twearing any underwear. Lowering Himself to His knees before myface, He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head up andrammed His man meat into my slobbering cave. As He continued topound into my mouth I felt the first of many cane strokes on myass. He pulled out almost immediately after I felt His gop slidepast my tonsils. The third man quickly replaced Him.He was five feet five inches tall, short blond hair and maybe160 pounds. Dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt, He exhibited animage of total macho. As His jeans slid down His legs, the treetrunk He called a cock appeared. It was approximately six inches incircumference and at least 12 inched long. It's circumcised headwas a dark purple in color. Just the head entering was enough tostretch my jaw beyond all normal limits. He held on to my head anddrove His dick into my head until the head reached into my throat.He started to work it in and out. I started to gag when the headreached into my throat. That excited Him greatly. I don't know ifit was because of the discomfort He was causing me or because ofthe sensation my gagging on His dick. It didn't take long for Himto pump His salty load into my mouth. There was so much of it thatit seeped around my lips and down my face.Then number four came up. He was a black man and I mean black.He was six and a half feet tall, maybe 200 pounds, black hair andeyes. Stripped of His clothing, all I could see was His rod. It was18 inches long and almost as thick as number 3's. Four rammedHimself into my mouth with,"Lube it up good, slut."He pumped in and out of my mouth till just before He came. Pullingout He walks behind me and just before the first man enters mymouth, Four slams into my ass. The pain from the ripping of my bodycauses me to scream. But before much sound comes out, the first mangags me with His cock. It now becomes a free for all with both myholes as the center attraction. The rest of the evening for me was a kaleidoscope of pain,whipping and cum in my mouth and ass. I lost all track of time.When They were finished, They relieved themselves on my body andthen wiped themselves clean with my hair. Shortly after they left,Master knelt before me and pulled my face up, so I was looking intoHis cold eyes, by my hair."Slut, you can look forward to this every nightuntil you submit to me fully."He removed the dental clamp from my mouth and held His erect memberin my face. As I took it into my mouth and submissively servicedHim, Master softly stroked my head."That's a good bitch."After I swallowed His man juice, He released me from the table andled me down the hallway to a room. On entering the room, I couldsee it was originally a bedroom, but it was now bare except for thering in the ceiling. Hanging from this ring was a length of chainthat extended to the floor plus about two feet. Fastening the chainto my collar, Master turned out the light, closed and locked thedoor with a simple."Enjoy, pussy."Thank goodness the floor was carpeted. I laid down and tried tosleep.The next morning, I was awaked by Master pulling me upright by thechain. He pulled me into another room. This room was the bathroom.It was obvious that Master had just finished cleaning Himself up.The basin was messy, wet towels lay on the floor and the bath tubwas full of dirty water. I was bent over the toilet and an enemanozzle was thrust into me. It was not removed until twoquarts of warm soapy water had sat in my bowels for at leastten minutes. After I discharged, it was repeated again, except it was a cool soapy water. After expelling the filthy water, a differentnozzle was used. It was pumped up so it wouldn't come out. Iwas now given a three quart enema. My belly bulged. I had cramps.It hurt. With His hand on top of my head, Master pushed me to myknees in front of Him. He rubbed the front of His slacks. Anythingto stop the pain. I reached up and undid His pants. As they slowlyslid down His legs, I reached for His penis. Pulling toward mymouth I slowly licked it, speeding up as I went. Almost immediatelyI popped it into my mouth and sucked it with abandonment. I forgotall about the pain and cramps. I concentrated on getting His sliminto my tummy. He gently stroked my head until He gripped it withboth hands, held it tight against His crotch and unloaded into mythroat. When He was done, He tucked Himself back in, released thenozzle and let me shit. When that was done, I was put into the bathand allowed to clean up.When I had finished, I was led to another room. This was madeup like a little girl's room. Pink walls and lacy curtains, etc.Along the far wall was a large baby crib. Next to the closet was atall straight back wooden chair. The closet doors were open andthe closet was full of little girl's dresses. Lots of frills,lace, trim and ribbons. And all pink. On the other side of thecloset door was a chest of drawers. I was put into the criband Master pulled diapers and rubber panties from the dresser.As soon as these were on me, He dropped a short dress over my head. It was a pale pink with white lace trim and the hem was just above my crotch. The next several days were spent chained in the crib. Metal shutters over the windows prevented my seeing out and day light coming in. The room lights were my only indication of day and night. Master changed my clothing and diapers several times a day, fed me baby food and gave me baby bottles of fluid (milk, water, juice?).One morning Master pulls a chair up to the crib. Removing thediapers, He fondles my cock through my dress. My cock gets hard forthe first time since I've been k**napped and my breath getsshallower as I near orgasm. My ass was pounding onto the mattressin rhyme to Master's hand. An instant before I spurt my cream, Hestopped jacking me off, grasped my ballsack in His hand andsqueezed. My screams lifted my ass from the mattress. My hardnesssubsided and my eyes slammed shut and watered. After my eyesopened, cleared and I caught my breath, He told me about my newlife and what was expected of me."Girl, you're my slave. I own you fully and completely.You will do everything I demand of you, completely, instantly and without hesitation. You will be strictly controlled and severely punished for any deviation. Youare my slave, my maid, cook, companion, my little girl and my fuck bitch. You will wear feminine clothing at alltimes, because as far as I am concerned you are a female. Although I am gay, I prefer my sexual partners to look like girls. And so you will. You will wear what I tell you, when I tell you and how I tell you. The same for eating, sleeping, working, etc. In fact everything. In the kitchen is a bulletin board with your daily schedule, uniform schedule, etc. You will also serve and service anyone else I tell you as if they were me. And this is your life till I get rid of you."With that I started a new phase of my life.My duties were posted as promised on the bulletin board in thekitchen. Every morning an alarm clock awoke me at 5:30AM. I crawledfrom my crib and spent the next 30 minutes cleaning up, puttingmakeup on and dressing. Invariably I wore one of my little girldresses. From there I'd go to the kitchen and prepare Master'sbreakfast. His breakfast during the week consisted of a bagel withcream cheese, orange juice and a bowl of shredded wheat in milk. Onweekends I would have to be more creative. There was a cookbookavailable. Upon entering Master's bedroom, I placed the breakfasttray on the night stand. Then I crawl under the covers from thefoot of the bed. I kiss His feet and then slowly lick and kiss myway up His legs until I reach His cock. Once there I lick His ballsand then His cock. I keep doing this until He is awake. You see Iam not allowed to suck His cock without His permission. Mostmornings He throws me from His bed. Once in awhile He grabs me bythe ears, using them as fuck handles, as He piledrivers His rodinto my face to completion. I pick myself from the floor andprepare His bath, while He eats. He cleans Himself up, except Iscrub His back, while I lay out His clothing for the day. When Hesteps back into the bedroom, I assist Him in dressing, then followHim to the door. There I kneel, kiss His feet and await Hiscommand. Usually it is just a short."Get to work"Sometimes it is more complex. Additional assignments, guests forsupper, etc. Then He leaves, locking the door behind Him. At thispoint you may ask, 'Why don't you just leave or call for help?'.It's not that simple. First of all the doors require two keys (adeadbolt) to not only get in, but also to get out. Next all thewindows have steel security shutters over them, which Master closeswhen He leaves. Also all the telephones are locked up so I can notuse them, even if I could find them. And finally we were, I wastold, several miles from the nearest neighbor. Now this is duringthe week. On weekends, while He is cleaning up, I crawl intoMaster's bed and await His return. When He returns, He slides backinto bed next to me and I spend most of the morning servicing Himand cuddling next to Him. After Master leaves, I return to my room and change. Duringthe day, until after supper (unless told otherwise) I wear a maid'suniform. It is a short black dress with white lace trim. With it Iwear my ever present corset, 5 inch heels, heavy duty nylons and alace cap. Then I start my duties for the day by returning toMaster's bedroom. There I clean the bathroom, make the bed and putall the dirty linen and clothing in the laundry hamper. I thenreturn the breakfast tray to the kitchen. At that point I wash thebreakfast dishes, put away the dishes from last night and clean upthe kitchen. I also, if necessary, prepare for supper. Put outfrozen meat, prepare dishes that take a long time, etc. Then I domy daily assignments. On Mondays I change the bed linen and cleanthe windows. Tuesdays were spent dusting the entire house. Thebathrooms were Wednesdays projects. Laundry was done on Thursdays,including all the ironing, folding and putting away. It was a heavyday. Friday, I spent doing the floors including all the scrubbing,waxing and vacuuming. About 3PM every day, I started supper, thencleaned up my room and washed my underthings. When I finished, Iknelt in front of the door and waited for Master's arrival. UponHis arrival home, I would kiss His feet and if He was wearing acoat, I would remove it and hang it up. I would then serve Hisbefore dinner drink and massage His shoulders. When dinner wasready, I would announce it and then serve the dinner. While He waseating, I would kneel to Master's left and await His command.Sometimes He would ignore me. Other times He would stroke my heador face. And on other occasions He would pull my face into Hiscrotch to service Him. Once in awhile He would hand feed me fromHis plate. When He was finished eating He would put some food onHis plate, place the plate on the floor and with the command 'Eat'walk off. After I was finished eating, I would go to Master, kissHis hand and thank Him for the food. Early in my training I didn'tdo this. And He dragged me into the bathroom off the hallway, stucka finger down my throat and made me regurgitate the meal. He thenput a cane to my tush 25 times. And as a reminder, I was onlyallowed water for the next two days. He usually takes a drink after dinner and after I fix anddeliver His drink, I clear the table and do the dishes. Uponfinishing the dishes, I return to Master's feet. Most evenings Iwas told to go change. And I immediately proceed to do so. Once inawhile, I am only told to strip. Then until bedtime I am playedwith and fondled while Master watches TV. Most of the time I sit onHis lap while He rubs my dear over His manhood. Then there are timewhen He impaled me on His stiff rod. Bedtime changes the type ofplay. First, I kneel before Him and open my mouth wide. He thendrains Himself into my mouth. I am then sent to bed. On the weekends, the story changes. I am literally fucked allweekend. When Master was out of town, I was loaned to one of ahandful of Master's friends. Either was sent there or they stay atMaster's house. During these times I was well used. Mastersometimes had dinner guests, both male and female (mostly male). Bythis time I was very feminine looking and could pass as a femalequite easily. Between the hormones and the corset my body had verylittle choice in the matter. One weekend when Master was out oftown, I was loaned to a local Madame. I spent most of the weekend(Friday afternoon to Monday morning) cleaning her 'house' andcleaning up after her 'girls'. What little sleep I got, I got whilebetween Madame's legs. Madame's lust was taken care of during theearly morning hours (after She closed) by my tongue. Saturday nightMadame was short handed, so She put me in the whipping stocks andseveral clients used my ass for whipping and caning practice. EarlyMonday morning, Master took me home where I resumed my normalduties. He did take some pity on me that night and allowed me tosleep at His feet after dinner. Another time, I was loaned to oneof Master's male friends, who on Saturday night took me to a gaymen's S