PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My neighbour and her teenage daughters(2)

admin
26 Mart 2022, 22:58
My neighbour and her teenage daughters(2)There was more than a touch of Groundhog Day about the way I woke this morning, as like yesterday, I had an attractive woman naked in my bed, and I could hear soft knocking on the bedroom door.I did a quick mental double-take and realized that positions had been reversed from yesterday, and Cyn was sleeping peacefully beside me so it had to be Kat at the door. ?Come on in honey!? I called out.The door swung open and Kat smiled as she slipped in and sat on the bed beside me. She kissed me tenderly and gave me a wide smile. ?Good Morning Tony! Did you sleep well?? ?I love the way you?re so full of energy in the morning!? I replied with a smile. ?And yes thanks, in fact I don?t even remember my head hitting the pillow.? Cyn was stirring and had managed to prop herself up on her elbows as Kat smiled her. ?And how are YOU this morning Mom?? Kat enquired in a tone that was full of innuendo.Cyn managed to get her arms around me and gave me a long, loving hug. ?If you?ll excuse the language honey, I?m fan-fucking-tastic!? Cyn?s explicit response had us all laughing loudly, and it was Kat who regained her composure first.?See Mom! I told you he was an amazing lover! You don?t owe me big, you owe me HUGE!? Cyn stifled a giggle behind her hand. ?I guess I do, don?t I???Now hang on a minute you two!? I interjected, trying to sound stern and failing miserably. ?Would you mind not talking about me as though I?m not in the room?? Kat gave me one of her familiar disparaging looks. ?You men! You?re always so sensitive about sex! The twins and I are making breakfast, so you?d better be downstairs soon ?cause they?re really hungry and you might miss out!? ?Well you?d better get out of here then!? I laughed, giving her a playful swat on the butt.She gave me a teasing smile and poked her butt out even further. ?Ooooh Tony! Oooh that hurt?s so good! Wanna smack me again honey, plleeezzzz???Katrina Weston!? Cyn half-shouted, just managing not to dissolve into fits of laughter.?Oh shit!? Kat giggled to me. ?Now I know I?m in trouble! See ya!? She bolted for the door and just made it before two well-aimed pillows slammed it shut.?I swear that girl will be the death of me one day!? Cyn laughed.?I think you could be right!? I agreed. ?Do you want the shower first???Yes please!? She replied as she headed for the bathroom. I was wishing my stitches could come out so we could shower together, but I was going to have to wait a few more days. The girls had cooked a great breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns, and Cyn and I devoured our meals before going back for seconds. As I sat back and sipped my coffee I realized how much I was enjoying having Cyn and her girls around, as laughter and animated conversation echoed around the kitchen.Tiffany smiled at me over her orange juice. ?Are we doing anything special today Mister A?? She asked sweetly.I smiled back at her. ?That?s a good question Tiff!? I replied. ?Before we get to that, I think you and Shannon should stop calling me Mister A and start calling me Tony, if that?s ok with you.?They both nodded. ?Ok Tony!? They replied in unison.?It?s such a beautiful day, I thought we might pack a picnic lunch and head up to the lake for a swim. Anyone interested?? I wasn?t surprised to hear a chorus of agreement. ?Ok ladies, it?s a date! Now your Mom and I need to do a few things first, so can we leave you girls to clean up here and then pack your things???You bet Tony!? Shannon replied enthusiastically. Cyn and I headed over to her house to get her financial papers, and had a battle getting the front door open after I?d kicked it in on Friday night. The Police had managed to get it closed when they left, but the door jamb was in a pretty sad state and I?d managed to bend all three hinges. ?Looks like that?s my first job tomorrow!? I told her with a wry smile.She moved around the house gathering her overdue bills and other paperwork, so I asked her if I could have a look around. The inside of the house was neat and tidy, but in similar state to the outside with evidence of neglect everywhere I looked. Most of it was minor maintenance, with light bulbs out, a power socket that looked like it had shorted, a couple of dripping taps and a leaky toilet cistern in the girl?s bathroom. I asked Cyn for a pen and paper and started working through room by room, making a list of tasks and materials as I went.By the time I?d finished I estimated I had a couple of days? solid work, but it wasn?t as though I had better things to do with my time. Cyn came in with a folder stuffed full of papers. ?I?m sorry Tony. Filing isn?t one of my strong points!? She apologized.We went back to my house and dumped the folder on the dining table. ?Kat, I think we might need your help here honey!? I called out as I went to fetch my laptop. When I came back I split the pile of paperwork in half and gave each of the girls a stack. ?I want you to go through these and sort them out for me please. Kat, can you go through and find all the bank and credit card paperwork; Cyn, how many credit cards have you got???A few!? She said ruefully.?Ok Kat, I want them separated for each card, and then sort each pile into date order so I?ve got the latest at the top and the oldest at the bottom, ok? Cyn, I?d like you to sort out the utilities, insurances, health funds and anything else.?Cyn seemed unsure, as though she wanted to say something. ?Something on your mind honey?? I prompted.?Ummm?..it?s just?..Bill and I haven?t really involved the girls in our??financial problems.? She stammered.?I see.? I replied, as Kat sat quietly wondering whether she should leave or stay. ?Look, I don?t want to create any problems here, but if you don?t want the girls to have financial problems when they leave home they need to know how finances work. I?m amazed that teaching k**s how to check off a credit card statement and work out a household budget isn?t compulsory in school!? Cyn looked thoughtful for a moment. ?It?s impossible to argue with your logic honey.? She agreed. I breathed a sigh of relief. ?Ok then, can I leave you to get started??While the girls started sorting the papers I ducked into the garage, rummaging around to find the picnic basket I hadn?t used since Julie died. When I finally found it I was thankful I?d wrapped it in a plastic bag the last time I put it away, and when I checked inside everything was there and as clean as a whistle. I packed a cooler with some wine and sodas, and then stuffed beach towels and sunscreen into a gym bag before I changed into a decent pair of shorts and a casual shirt. I found Shannon and Tiff watching TV in the den, and told them we?d be leaving soon so they needed to get ready. They both smiled and pointed to a bag in the corner. ?We?re ready right now Tony!? Tiff assured me. I headed back to see how Cyn and Kat were going, and was amazed to see the mountain had gone and been replaced with a series of small, neat piles. Kat saw me coming and leaned back as she stretched. ?I think we?re finished Tony, but I?ve got such a headache!?I stood behind her and softly massaged her temples with my fingers, kissing the top of her head as my fingers eased her headache away. ?Thanks Kat, you?ve been a great help!? I said soothingly.She leaned her head back against my chest. ?Ohhh?.that feels awesome Tony, my headache is going already! Is there anything you can?t fix??Cyn smiled at us and stretched as well, but it was time we got ready to go. ?The twins and I are ready.? I told them. ?So if you want to go and pack your things I?ll start looking through these. When you?re ready we?ll get going.?I sat down and opened a spread-sheet on my computer, scanning through each pile until I was sure I had the current figures, and carefully reviewed any letters of demand or final notices. I started entering the figures and made additional notes where I needed them, and by the time Cyn and Kat came back I was roughly halfway through. Cyn snuck up behind me and put her arms around my chest as she kissed the back of my neck. ?I?m almost afraid to ask, but how does it look???I?m probably about halfway, so it?s really too early to tell.? I explained. ?At this point it?s not as bad as I expected, but I should be able to finish this off when we get back and then I?ll let you know.? I saved my spread-sheet and shutdown the computer, stowed the bags in the trunk and we headed for the lake. I stopped off at the local market and picked up a couple of barbecued chickens and some fresh salads and we were all set. There are plenty of disadvantages in living in a small town, but a lot of positives as well. One of the positives was our National Park and the lake surrounded by the rolling hills and pristine wilderness. There was no industry for miles, so the water was sparking clean and so fresh you could drink it, and the town council had been careful with the modest development, doing just enough to make it great place for families and tourists to visit. We parked, grabbed our bags and headed over to the shore, until Kat suggested we walk up the shoreline to a quieter spot.I was really enjoying soaking up the sun and the fresh smells that wafted across the water when Kat decided we?d gone far enough, so I opened up the picnic basket and started unpacking. ?So what?s first ladies, lunch or a swim?? I asked.?Swim!? Tiff and Shannon screamed together, slipping their sundresses over their heads before they ran into the cool water.?I guess that?s settled!? Cyn laughed, and Kat slipped her dress off and ran to join her sisters.?Aren?t you going swimming?? I asked Cyn, as she seemed undecided. ?I probably shouldn?t go in as I?m supposed to keep my bandage dry.??Umm?.I?m not sure.? She stammered. ?Look?to be honest I got a little carried away shopping yesterday. And??Kat talked me into buying this tiny bikini, but?..now I don?t know if I?m brave enough to go swimming in it!?She should have realized that statement would get my attention, so I set about convincing her to show me. ?So you bought this bikini yesterday?? She nodded and gulped. ?With my money???No fair!? She squealed, but she was smiling just the same. ?You said no strings attached!??I lied!? I replied simply. ?Now show me please, unless you want me to help you undress!??Ok, ok!? She conceded, slowly raising her arms to slide her dress over her head. As the hemline of dress rose I saw this tiny triangle of white material that barely covered her pussy, the folds of her labia as visible as a neon sign at night. As she went further her barely-covered breasts slid into view, her brown areolae and hard nipples clearly visible through the sheer fabric, and her bikini wasn?t even wet. Once she went in the water she may as well have been stark naked!I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach, painfully aware that my cock was growing to firm, full-length in world record time, and desperately trying to conceal my plight from the girls in the water. ?Oh Cyn!? I moaned. ?You can?t wear that!?She looked horrified and started trying to slip her dress back on. ?No?.NO! You don?t understand!? I stammered, trying to reassure her. I rolled on my side so my erection was only partially concealed. ?Look!? I whispered as I pointed to my highly visible bulge. She stopped trying to cover up and blushed when she saw the reason for my reaction. ?Oh my God! At first I thought you didn?t like it!? She laughed. ?Does this look like I don?t like it?? I assured her. ?You are so beautiful, and that bikini is the sexiest piece of swimwear I have ever seen in my life, but when the girls come back I have a big problem!!!? A growing wet patch was appearing on my shorts as pre cum oozed from my slit and there was nothing I could do to stop it, this was going from bad to worse!She was still laughing which didn?t make me feel any better, and then tried to stifle her amusement behind her hand. ?We can?t have the twins see you like that, and if Kat saw it she?d whisk you off somewhere!? She stood and quickly looked around, then held out her hand. ?I think you?d better come with me!? She giggled.My cock was so hard it was painful to even stand, but I managed to get up and took Cyn?s hand as she led me back under the trees. We found a grassy spot where we were effectively concealed from the girls in the water, but we could still keep an eye on them. Cyn still had laughter sparkling in her eyes as she knelt before me and slid my shorts down. She wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft and stroked full length a couple of times before she looked up at me. ?I?d love to take you in my mouth and suck you until you?re ready cum, then have you pull back and blow all over my face and my tits, but the clean up after could be a problem! So fuck my mouth honey, give it to me hard and deep and fill my throat with your hot cum. We have to get this big fella to behave for a couple of hours at least!? She leant forward and engulfed my full length in one sexy, fluid movement, burying my cock in her throat until my balls were resting on her chin as she paused to allow her throat to stretch. I placed my hands around the back of her head as I waited, and when she moved I took control and started thrusting, her instructions to fuck her mouth ringing in my ears. I knew her throat could take me comfortably, so my thrusts were as deep as I could go, and once again I felt the fabulous sensation of my cock stretching the opening to her throat every time I slid into her moist mouth. I was building toward a massive release when I looked up to check on the girls. I could see Tiff and Shannon happily splashing around, but I couldn?t see Kat. I looked beyond the twins and then scanned left and right, but she wasn?t in the water anywhere I could see. I was desperate to cum but my concern for Kat was growing rapidly, and I was just about to interrupt Cyn?s loving attention when I sensed movement from the corner of my eye. Kat was standing ten yards away, and she put a finger over her lips as a sign for me to stay quiet. I guessed she had seen Cyn and I heading into the trees and followed to see what we were up to. I was still thrusting hard past Cyn?s lips, but watching Kat closely as slid her bikini bottom down her slender legs and stepped free. She eased her breasts from her top and lifted them toward me, before she slid two fingers into her mouth, sucked them deeply, and then slid them into her glistening pussy. It wasn?t until then that I realized she had shaved her pussy as well, as the soft patch of downy blonde hair from Friday night was completely gone! Her eyes were locked on us as her fingers slid deep inside, and she pinched a nipple firmly with her other hand, stretching her breast away from her body. I had never been involved in such an erotic situation before, with Cyn?s loving mouth wrapped around my oozing cock and the pleasure of watching Kat masturbate giving me no chance at all.?Get ready lover!? I gasped to Cyn. ?I?m going to give you everything I have!??Mmmmmffff!!!? She moaned from deep in her throat, folding her hands behind her back as a clear sign I was in complete control.?Oh Fuck! Oh honey! I can?t tell you how good fucking your mouth is! I?m?..I?m cumming!? I was trying not to shout too loudly in case I attracted attention, and I pumped my load deep into Cyn?s heavenly throat. Just as I had last night, I just kept cumming and cumming, one spurt after another firing through my shaft and running into her stomach. As my flow finally slowed I heard a stifled squeal and looked over to see Kat spraying cum past her flying fingers and down her slender legs. I eased free of Cyn?s mouth, and leant down, lifting her chin gently as I kissed her full on the lips. ?Thank you honey!? I whispered. ?You are such a sexy, hot, amazing woman. Bill is a complete fucking idiot not to treasure you, and I promise I will never make that mistake!?I walked over to Kat, who was standing there with a dreamy expression on her face, and kissed her lips as well. ?And thank you too, honey! Watching you cum was so erotic, just completely, incredibly hot!? I knelt down and slowly licked her juices from inner thighs, cleaning every trace of her self-satisfying efforts. When I was done we made ourselves decent and headed back to the shoreline, just making it back as the twins waded from the water. The girls unpacked the picnic basket while I organized drinks, and Cyn took her glass and walked down to the water's edge, looking out over the sparkling lake. I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck. "Everything ok?" I enquired.She nodded and leaned back, gently resting against me. "I was just thinking what a weekend of contradictions this has been. Friday night was probably the lowest point of my life; I honestly can't remember another time when I felt that things were so completely hopeless. Less than forty-eight hours later I'm standing here after the best weekend the girls and I have enjoyed in ages....thanks to you!" "That makes it a win all round, as it's been the best weekend I've had in years, and it's not over yet!" I agreed simply. "Now, can I offer your some lunch?""Yes please. I seem to have worked up quite an appetite!" She replied."I don't know how." I teased. "You haven't even gone for a swim yet!""Well! If you've forgotten already I won't waste my time doing THAT again!" She laughed, landing a playful punch on my shoulder. I held up my hands in mock surrender. "I remember! I remember!" She shook her head as we both laughed at my instant memory recovery, and we went back and enjoyed lunch with the girls.After lunch the twins produced a couple of frisbees which had us all running around for at least an hour, before the girls pleaded for one final swim before we left for home. Cyn finally plucked up the courage to get her tiny bikini wet, and gave me a grandstand view of her beauty as she walked slowly back from the water. I couldn't resist walking down to meet her, kissing her deeply when I reached her. "It is completely unfair that you can be so beautiful and so sexy! How is any man supposed to resist you when you dress like that?" She blushed a little and nodded toward an area just below my waist. "Everything ok down there?" She giggled."Only just! But I won't feel totally comfortable until you put your dress back on."I helped her dry off and she slipped her dress over her head, and we packed our things for the trip home. It was just on dusk when we made it back, and once we?d taken everything inside I turned to Cyn and the girls. ?I hate to be a killjoy but it?s a school day tomorrow, so we need to go over and get your things so you?re all ready. Any homework or assignments that you have to hand in tomorrow??All three girls mumbled and complained which I took as clear yes, so we all trooped over and I wrestled with the damaged door again until we managed to get inside. The girls got their school bags and clothing together and we headed back. I made coffees for Cyn and I, and went back to entering her financial data, slowly working through the various piles on the table. I lost track of time until Cyn came in a put her hand on my shoulder. ?The twins have finished their homework and are making hungry noises. Would you like me to start dinner now???I?d like to keep going with this as I?m starting to see daylight. Why don?t you and the girls have dinner and I?ll fix something a little later, ok???I?ll take care of the girls, but I?m not that hungry so I might wait and have dinner with you, if that?s ok???Thanks honey, I?d like that.? I smiled, and she headed off to the kitchen.An hour or so later I was finally done, and leaned back in my chair to give my aching neck muscles a stretch as Cyn came in with the twins. Tiff and Shannon gave me a hug and a kiss and thanked me for a great day, before heading for a shower and bed. Cyn was looking extremely nervous. ?So?. how bad does it look??I gave her a reassuring smile. ?To be honest it?s not as bad as I expected.? She gave me a tentative smile and breathed a small sigh of relief. ?I guess that?s good news. Do you want to take me through it now honey???I may as well. Is Kat busy, I?d like her to sit in if that?s ok with you?? I replied, and she went to find Kat. When they were back I showed them my spread sheet and started to work through the details. Bringing the house payments and utilities back to current, and paying off all the credit cards came to just under twenty thousand. I explained to Cyn that she only had one credit card worth keeping as the others all had ridiculous interest rates, and suggested she cut the others up and close the accounts.?I can?t use any of them so I may as well!? She agreed.Their health insurance had lapsed a few months ago and their policy wasn?t a particularly good one anyway, so I suggested we change to another company who gave far better benefits for a similar amount. The final question was their cell-phone and internet plans, as both had lapsed before the health cover. I gave Kat a rueful smile. ?How hard has it been not having a cell or home internet honey???It hasn?t been much fun, but there wasn?t a lot we could do about it.? She responded. I?d recently changed my ISP, moving to a full-service provider offering great rates if you bundled internet and cell together, and I suggested Cyn and the girls do the same. Cyn gave me a questioning look. ?Tony, I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate this, but internet and cell phones are something we could probably live without.?Kat looked horrified, but to her credit, she kept quiet. ?I?m not sure I agree Cyn.? I responded. ?If you were coming home from a late shift and had car trouble you?d have no way to contact me or the girls. And if they had a problem getting home from school they couldn?t contact us either, so I think it?s a necessity rather than a luxury. If they haven?t got internet then they?re at a disadvantage with their schoolwork, so I?d like to tick this box and we?re done.?Cyn gave me a look of mock exasperation. ?I don?t think you?ve read the manual Tony. Women are supposed to win most of the arguments!?I laughed. ?I don?t think we?ve had one yet, and I?m sure you?ll win your fair share!?In the meantime Kat had jumped up and did a serious fist-pump. ?Cell and internet, YES!!!?Cyn looked at me with misty eyes. ?I?..don?t know what to say Tony. This is so?..overwhelming, I just can?t believe you?re prepared to help out like this, and I have no idea how we can ever repay you!?I had no idea how to respond, so an awkward pause followed before I gathered my thoughts. ?Look Cyn. I?ve always believed in karma, you know, what goes around comes around? Maybe it?s nothing more than fate, but I?m in a position to help you so I don?t really see it as such a big deal. You and the girls have had a really shitty time over the past few months, and maybe this is how things balance out for you. Who knows, sometime in the future I may really need balgat escort (http://www.escortsankara.com/ad-category/balgat-escort/) your help!??Well if that ever happens, you know we?ll all stand by you!? She replied emphatically. ?Now Kat, I?m going to start dinner, so would you like to take Tony upstairs and give him a nice long bath??Kat smiled and took me by the hand. ?Mom, that would be my pleasure!? She whispered, and led me away. When we got the bathroom I knew I had been set up, as the bath was already half full and flickering candlelight bathed the room in a soft glow. I looked down at Kat as she turned on the taps and then slowly unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it from my shoulders. ?I suspect you and your Mom have been conspiring again honey!? I said softly.She ran her hands over my chest before sliding my shorts down. ?It?s what we girls do, silly! And don?t we make a great team!? She replied as she slipped out of her dress and slid slowly into the water. ?Are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me??I slipped into the bath and lay back against her chest, feeling the warm water soothe away the tension that had built up in my body. She held me gently against her, and I felt her nipples gradually harden against my back as her fingers traced lazy circles over my chest. She rubbed my temples as I had done for her earlier, and I realized I had half a headache from concentrating on figures so intently, before it slowly faded away. She reached for a wash cloth and the soap and slowly washed my chest, shoulders and neck, pausing every now and then to brush her lips against my wet skin in a series of feather-soft kisses. I marveled at her maturity and sensuality, as I was sure her only experience had been at the hands of her brutal father, and he would have used her for his own pleasure with little concern for her feelings or enjoyment. Yet when she was with me she somehow knew that it was best when things happened in a slow, loving manner. She was one of those rare, natural creatures who instinctively knew how to give and receive sensual pleasure, and I was a fortunate man to have the chance to be with her. I turned around and took her face in my hands, before our lips met in a kiss that slowly grew in passion and intensity. When we broke for a breath I gazed into her sparkling eyes. ?I just want you know that there is nothing I would rather do than be with you like this.? I whispered as she held my gaze. ?You are such an amazing woman, and any man would be lucky to spend time with you.?She returned my kiss. ?I don?t really understand why, but when I?m with you it just seems so natural and?..just perfect!? She whispered softly.I started washing her firm young body. ?I couldn?t describe it any better than that honey, it is absolutely perfect!? I agreed.We had just finished washing each other when there was a soft knock at the door. Cyn stepped in, looking absolutely amazing! She was wearing the same cocktail dress she had worn to dinner last night, and had done her hair and makeup as well! I whistled in amazement. ?No way! How on earth did you manage to get changed and do your hair and makeup that fast? It?s simply not possible!!!? She did a quick pirouette and smiled. ?Do I look ok???I?m starting to realize that it doesn?t matter what you two wear, you always look sensational. But that dress is quickly becoming a personal favorite Cyn!?Cyn smiled at my compliment. ?Kat honey.? She purred. ?I?ll take over now so you can get ready for dinner.?Kat stepped from the bath, giving me a front row view of her long, slender legs and cute butt while quickly toweled dry and headed off to get dressed. ?Ok Tony, it?s time to get you out of there.? Cyn said as she offered me her hand. I stepped out and she toweled me off, and I reached for my clothes. ?Not just yet Mister, you?re coming with me!?She led me into my bedroom, and the candle fairies had been busy here as well as the room was bathed in gentle, flickering light. Soft music was playing on the stereo, adding to the sensuous mood. Cyn had spread a towel on the bed and led me over. She had me lay face down and I sensed her moving around the room, before I felt her small hands gently spreading massage oil over my back. Starting with my neck and shoulders, she slowly worked her way down my body, finding every tight muscle and working around it until it loosened to state of total relaxation. ?I think I?ve underestimated your talents honey, you have amazing hands!? I groaned.?Just don?t go to sleep on me lover!? She laughed as she worked down my calves. When she finished at my ankles she rolled me over and started again. She carefully peeled the dressing off my chest and paused to inspect my stitches. ?It seems to be healing nicely Tony, when did the doctor say you could get the stitches out???Hopefully by the end of the week Cyn.? I replied. ?If it looks ok let?s leave the bandage off tonight and we can put a new one on tomorrow. It feels so good to let my skin breathe!?She was just working on my ankles when Kat knocked and came in, and like her mother she was wearing her dinner dress from last night, and had also managed to do her hair and makeup. ?My God, you are so beautiful Kat!? I said in amazement at her quick transformation. ?You are simply stunning, I?m feeling a little under-dressed!?Kat smiled at us and purred. ?I don?t think you?re under-dressed at all. In fact that?s just the way I like you!?My cock gave a sudden twitch which had my sexy companions giggling like school girls. ?I think this is all you?ll need Tony.? Cyn said as she handed me my robe with a twinkle in her eye, before Kat took my hand and led me down to dinner.Cyn had prepared a great meal, telling me later she?d gone through my freezer until she found a roast and some mint peas, then worked out where I hid the potatoes, and prepared a sumptuous baked dinner. The table was perfectly set and she sat me at the head with Kat on one side and herself on the other. A bottle of wine was sitting in an ice bucket and she poured three glasses, before standing behind her chair. ?I would like to propose a toast!? She announced, smiling at me as she raised her glass. ?To an amazing friend, who also happens to be an incredible lover; and to a brighter future with whatever that may bring!??I?ll drink to that!? Kat announced, before both girls gave me simultaneous kisses on each cheek.I had no idea how to respond to Cyn?s unexpected toast, and the heat radiating from my face suggested I was blushing like a stop light. ?Thanks ladies.? I replied lamely. ?Now can you please stop embarrassing me and serve dinner, because something smell so good I?m about to attack the tablecloth!?Dinner was simply superb, and I realized how long it had been since I?d enjoyed a home-cooked meal like that one. By the time we?d finished desert we were halfway through a second bottle of wine and I was more relaxed that I could remember being for some time. I was sure Cyn and Kat were in a similar state, and prayed we wouldn?t be nursing hangovers tomorrow.Kat surprised us by pushing her chair back and spreading her legs, showing Cyn and I that she hadn?t bothered wearing panties. She slid a long, slender finger into her mouth before she started slowly stroking her pussy. ?I?m sorry you guys, but I?m so fucking horny!? She said simply, before looking at Cyn. ?Mom, watching you take Tony in your mouth at the lake was just so incredibly hot!?Cyn gave her a smile and a hesitant laugh. ?To be honest, I have no idea what came over me honey. That?s the first time I?ve ever done anything like that outdoors!? She looked at me as she followed her daughter?s lead, using her mouth to lubricate a finger before sliding it over her naked pussy.With both women pleasuring themselves in front of me I thought ?What the fuck!? and slid my robe off before taking a hold of my cock and jacking it slowly. I was wondering which of these wanton, sexy women I should take first when Kat took things in an unexpected direction.?Mom. At the lake when you took Tony in your mouth, how did you take all of him?? She asked Cyn in a surprisingly direct manner. Cyn gave her a quizzical look. ?Ummm?..apart from saying you?ve picked a strange time for some girl talk honey?..I?m not sure I follow you.??Well?.Tony?s cock isn?t small, in fact I think it?s the perfect size!? She hurriedly reassured me. ?But I want to know how you can take it all in your mouth. Whenever Dad forced me to perform oral sex I could only take about half and then I felt like I was going to be sick. His cock is smaller than Tony?s, but I would cough and I felt like he was choking me!? Despite the unusual topic of conversation, we were all still slowly masturbating when Cyn smiled at Kat. ?Ok honey, now I understand! What you experienced is known as a gag-reflex. When you have something in your mouth and it goes into your throat your body wants to move it away so it doesn?t cut off your airway, it?s basically a defense mechanism.??Ok, I can understand that.? Kat replied. ?So how come you don?t have a gag-reflex? Tony?s cock must have been well into your throat!?Cyn smiled at that memory. ?It sure was honey, and it was simply fantastic! Look, half of this is physical and the other half is psychological. The physical side is nothing more than practice; training your body to allow something to slide into your throat, and knowing that you aren?t going to suffocate or have trouble breathing. The psychological part depends a lot on the person you are with, and how much you trust them. If you were on your knees and a man has his hands on the back of your head, and he is literally fucking your mouth the way your father did, then you have no control and no trust, so it?s not going to be pleasant for you! On the other hand, if your partner is loving and considerate and he lets you control things, then you?re relaxed and comfortable and you get to enjoy yourself too! Does that make sense honey?? Kat was frowning as she absorbed Cyn?s information. ?Ummm?.sort of?.but I?m not really sure??Cyn looked at me with a slightly exasperated look on her face. ?I?m sorry Tony, but I?m going to ask you to go along with me on this one if that?s ok??I had no idea what she had in mind but I nodded, having nothing but respect for her honesty and patience as she tried to satisfy Kat?s questions. We had plenty of time, so I figured I could learn some parenting skills at the same time, as I was a long way out of my comfort zone just listening! Cyn came over and knelt in front of me. ?Kat honey, come over here with me please.? Kat came over and knelt beside her mother, who looked up at me. ?Tony, I want you to put your hands behind my head fuck my mouth really hard for a few seconds or so, ok???To be honest I?m not comfortable with this Cyn, regardless of the reason.? I replied.Cyn smiled at Kat. ?Remember what I told you honey, about a man who?s loving and considerate?? Kat nodded before Cyn spoke to me. ?It?s ok Tony, honestly, I like it hard and deep when I?m hot and ready for sex! I just want Kat to understand the difference between rough and gentle oral sex, and I know this is a bit weird for you, but it?s probably the only way to teach her.?She knelt calmly before me and opened her mouth, waiting for me take her. I slid in until I was nudging her throat and paused, as I was going to give her time to get ready regardless of what she?d told me. When she nodded slightly I put my hands behind her head and thrust my cock hard into her mouth, my cock-head forcing her throat open until my balls were nudging her chin. I rammed in and out for ten seconds or so, actually pushing her head back despite my grip, before I slid free and stroked her face to let her know the demonstration was over.As I slipped from her mouth she turned to Kat. ?Did you see how my throat was stretching when Tony pushed in honey??She nodded and bit her lip. ?It looked pretty intense Mom! I could actually see the bulge in your throat as Tony slid inside!? Cyn smiled and looked up at me again. ?Ok Tony. This time just rest your hands on my head and let me control how deep I take you, ok??I nodded emphatically. ?That?s something I?m far more comfortable with honey!?I rested my hands on Cyn?s head and waited for her to start. She opened her mouth and slid down the length of my shaft, easily taking me into her throat. Her tongue moved around me, flicking over the head as she moved back and bathing my shaft as she took me deep inside. She built up to a steady rocking motion and I was rapidly getting very aroused, before she slowed and slid back, giving my cock-head a kiss as she pulled free.She turned to Kat. ?See the difference honey? Tony was allowing me to control things so I could decide how far I wanted to take him. I still had him deep in my throat, but he wasn?t forcing me to take him any further than I wanted.?Kat had been watching closely, her sweet face a study of serious concentration. ?Yes Mom, I can see the difference. Can I try now??Cyn moved aside and Kat took her place on her knees in front of me. She opened her mouth and for the first time my cock slid past her lips. ?Start out slow honey.? Cyn whispered. ?Remember how you told me Tony had started slow and easy when he went down on you, and kissed and licked your pussy? Try and do it just like that! Just take as much as you feel comfortable with, and you can slide your tongue over the head and around the shaft.?I felt her tongue flick tentatively across the head, and then slide around me as she followed Cyn?s instructions. I started softly stroking her face, and a groan of encouragement slipped from my throat as I started to enjoy her experimentation. I looked down to see she taken a little over half my length when I felt my cock-head just brush against the entrance to her throat. ?If you want to try taking him in your throat, just take a nice deep breath and relax honey.? Cyn whispered again. ?Tony won?t force you, so you can control how much and how far.?I felt her take a deep breath and once again my cock-head was nudging her throat. She slid further and the head popped inside, immediately triggering her gag-reflex and she started coughing violently. She pulled free, a string of saliva hanging from her lip. ?It?s ok honey!? Cyn soothed. ?It takes a little time to get the hang of this so just take it slow!?She nodded and took a second to compose herself and tried again. The sensations from her warm, moist mouth wrapped around me were causing me some serious control problems, as the last thing I wanted was to pump an unexpected torrent of cum into her mouth. She took me slowly until my cock-head was resting against her throat, and pushed a little further which triggered her reflex again. A third attempt had the same result and she slid away, a defeated look on her face. ?It?s no good, I just can?t do it!? She wailed.Cyn tried to reassure her. ?Honey it?s ok, really! It just takes a little time and practice.?Kat looked up at me. ?I?m sorry Tony! I?m just hopeless at sucking, it?s a wonder you haven?t gone soft!??Kat listen to me.? I said quietly. ?Just having you take me in your mouth was amazing! I was trying really hard to hold back as you nearly made me cum!?She wasn?t having any of it. ?Yeah?right!? She said sarcastically. ?You?re just trying to make me feel better!??Is that so? You think I?m just patronizing you?? I snapped back, gripping my shaft firmly as I started stroking hard. Three or four strong rapid strokes was all it took and cum was flying from my cock. ?Oh?.FUCK!? I shouted as I came, still stroking and pumping my thick cream all over the floor. ?Oh?..Jesus!? I groaned again as I slumped back onto a chair just before my legs gave out.Kat had a look of pure amazement on her face, and Cyn was smiling broadly. I was a little surprised at the intensity of my release, and when I started to get my breathing under control I looked over at Kat. ?Come here young lady!? I said firmly. She slowly moved over, wondering from my tone how much trouble she was in. I took her face in my heads, realizing too late than I had just smeared cum on her cheek and hoping she would be ok with it. ?You and I need to have an understanding Kat. I would NEVER patronize you or treat you like a silly little k**, because you are a sexy, sensual young woman. When it comes to sex I believe in total honesty, and whatever happens is fine as long as it the people involved are comfortable with it. If you did something and it didn?t work for me I?d tell you, and if I did something that you weren?t comfortable with I?d be disappointed if you didn?t tell me. When you took me in your mouth it was fantastic, and if I was half-soft because I wasn?t enjoying it there?s no way I could have cum so fast is there??She bit her lip and looked at me. ?I?m sorry Tony, that was unfair of me but I was just disappointed I couldn?t take you in my throat like Mom can!??Do you like the way I kiss and lick your pussy?? I asked her. A dreamy expressing flickered across her face as she smiled. ?Oh yes!? She whispered. ?I have never felt anything like that before!??Ok, do you think I just woke up one morning and discovered I?d magically become pretty good at oral sex???Ummm??I guess not!? She replied.?More like?of course not!? I replied with a smile. ?I was just lucky I had a great teacher. Julie and I experimented with lots of things when our relationship started getting serious. She taught me how to pleasure a woman with my mouth, how to explore a pussy, and to start off slow and gentle. She would tell me when I did something she liked?.and when I did something that wasn?t so good! I gradually built up my confidence and?I guess you could say I refined my technique?..until it just felt totally natural and I could really give her pleasure.? Her confident smile was making a comeback. ?When you explain it like that it makes perfect sense!? She exclaimed. ?So, will you teach me how to do it??I smiled at her and Cyn. ?We?ll both teach you honey, because your Mom is very good at it! Even if you find you just can?t take me into your throat then that?s ok, as I hoped I?ve just proved to you!??That sure was one amazing cum, I couldn?t believe how much there was!? She giggled.Cyn was standing beside me and took my hand. ?I need Tony for a just a second honey, we?ll be right back!? She said to Kat as she led me into the den. When we were out of earshot she turned to me, her eyes glistening. ?You just keep on racking up points with me honey, how on earth did you do that?? She said in amazement. I wasn?t sure what she meant and my face must have registered that I was a little perplexed. ?That was the situation every parent dreads! A c***d whose confidence is shattered and it could affect the rest of their lives if you don?t handle it just right. You?ve never had k**s, but you just did everything perfectly, I can?t believe what a natural you are!?I knew what had happened was important, but I didn?t think it was such a big deal. I guess I had a lot to learn! ?Well I?m glad you?re happy honey.? I told her. ?But I just told her the truth! She was expecting to master something difficult straight away, and I just wanted to reassure her there was plenty of time.??Don?t sell yourself short honey.? She smiled. ?Most fathers who raised daughters since birth would have dropped dead on the spot in that situation. I can?t believe how well you handled that! That deserves a reward honey, is there something special I can do for you?? I shook my head. ?It?s fine Cyn, honestly!? I assured her, but she wasn?t letting go.?Why don?t you loosen up and have some fun?? She replied. ?Think of it as a little quid-pro-quo and give me something I can do for you!??Ok, ok.? I laughed, telling her the first thing that came into my mind. ?You can make me breakfast in a little French maid costume one day. I?d love to see those legs in tiny black skirt!? ?Ooooo! So you like your women in costumes and lingerie do you?? She teased.?The man who doesn?t, no longer has a pulse!? I laughed in reply, and we headed back to join Kat.Kat was a picture of relaxation, casually lying back in her chair with her wine glass in one hand while the other was slowly stroking her pussy. ?I think I might be a little drunk.? She giggled. ?And you two were gone for so long I decided to start without you!? I stood behind her and slipped her dress straps from her shoulders, then eased it down until her pert breasts were on open display. Her nipples were standing firmly to attention and I reached down and took each one between my thumbs and forefingers. I gave each nipple a tiny squeeze and she gasped and leant her head back, looking up at me. ?I noticed at the lake today that you were squeezing your nipples while you played with yourself. Do you have really sensitive nipples honey?? I asked as I squeezed them a little harder.She gasped again. ?Oh yes! When I?m horny my nipples get so hard, and sometimes when I squeeze them I think I?m going to cum!?I squeezed a little harder and used my grip to stretch her breasts away from her chest. ?Do you do this as well, does this feel hot honey? Does your pussy get wet when you play with your nipples??I knew the answer before I asked, as I could hear liquid sounds coming from her pussy as her fingers slid easily inside. I looked at Cyn and was delighted to see she was following her daughter?s actions, her dress around her waist as she played with her pussy and nipples. This was getting seriously hot and I was surprised that my cock was starting to harden again, despite how hard I had cum earlier. ?Oh God yes! It gets so wet, it just runs! Sometimes I can get three fingers in my pussy!? Julie and I had always enjoyed hot talk during sex as it always enhanced the erotic stimulation, so I kept going with my lewd discussion. ?Are you really wet now honey? Can you show me how many fingers you can slide into that hot little pussy?? I looked down and saw her slide a third finger inside, her labia coated with her juices and stretching as she thrust in and out. ?Oh God! That looks so hot honey!? I hissed. ?Do you think you can slip another finger in there??She groaned. ?Oh! God, I don?t know! Would you like me to try???Yes! See if you can get four fingers in your tight little cunt!? I encouraged as my own lust started to get the better of me. In the meantime I heard Cyn stifle a scream and looked over to see her thighs saturated with rivers of cum, with more oozing past her stretched labia as I watched.In the meantime Kat had succeeded in sliding a fourth finger deep inside. ?Look! I can do it! I?ve got four fingers in my cunt! Oh Fuck! I?m gonna cum!!!? She shrieked.I could feel pre-cum oozing from my slit and running slowly down my shaft, this was just so intense! I kept hold of one nipple and moved quickly around, dipping my head and taking her other nipple in my mouth. I used my lips to hold the base of her nipple, and flicked my tongue all around the hard, batıkent escort (http://www.escortsankara.com/ad-category/batikent-escort/) pointed tip. Her breathing was ragged, almost coming in huge sobs, and she held my head with her free hand and literally mashed my face against her breast. ?Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh please, don?t stop! I?m?.I?m CUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!? She screamed.As I heard her cum spraying from her pussy I bit her nipple firmly and she screamed as she came and came, a small river of cum pumping past her fingers and down her thighs. When I stopped for a breath I realized Cyn was beside me, and was surprised when she pushed me firmly out of the way! ?I?m sorry Tony but I can?t help myself, I?m just so hot I have to do this!? She hissed with a look of pure lust on her face. She got down on her hands and knees in front of Kat?s chair and started lapping up her daughter?s fresh cum, her tongue working furiously over Kat?s wet skin. In seconds she had cleaned up Kat?s thighs and starting licking her sweet teen pussy, while I simply couldn?t believe what I was seeing!Cyn paused for just a second and looked back at me with Kat?s cream smeared all over her face. ?I need you Tony, NOW!? She moaned urgently. ?You?ve fucked my mouth and my cunt; but there?s one place you haven?t been yet. You can tell me later that you think I?m sick and disgusting, but I need you in my ass! PLEASE! I NEED YOU TO FUCK MY ASS!!!?Her expression was pleading, begging, anxiously waiting for my response and praying it would be positive. I gave her a reassuring smile and saw her relax, as she went back to enjoying the taste of her daughter?s oozing pussy. Anal sex had long been a personal favorite, and something Julie and I had enjoyed immensely since we tried it when we were hot to fuck but she had her period. There would be ample time later to reassure Cyn I didn?t think any less of her after this request. She was in the perfect position for anal sex, on her hands and knees with her pink rosebud begging for attention. I scooped some of her juices from her slick pussy with my fingers, and starting gently working it around her tight sphincter. I slid my dribbling cock into her wet cunt to coat it with juice, while my finger slipped past her tight muscle and worked inside. Her hips were gyrating sensuously, letting me know she needed me as soon as I was ready.If we weren?t so hot and caught up in lust I would have worked on her for a while, waiting until I could easily slide a finger or two inside. But I knew I couldn?t hold back and doubted she would want me to, so I slid my cock out of her pussy, took a firm hold of my slick shaft, and eased my cock-head past her clenching muscle. ?Mmmmm! Mmmmmffff!!!? She groaned into Kat?s pussy, and I slid in a little further until half my shaft was buried in her incredibly hot ass. The pressure was amazing, intense, and gripping me like a slick rubber glove, molding to every bump and ridge on my cock. I watched her back rise and fall as she breathed steadily through her nose, and her ass slowly relaxed around me. I was sweating as though it was high summer, trails of perspiration running down my chest and back despite the pleasantly cool evening. I was oozing so much pre cum I could actually feel it running from my slit, and I started thrusting slowly, going a little deeper with each stroke until my balls slapped softly against her labia. Cyn moved back from Kat?s pussy and looked over her shoulder at me. ?Oh Yes! FUCK! YES!!! That?s what I need honey! Fuck my ass! PUMP ME HARD AND FILL MY ASS WITH CUM!!!? She pleaded.I was getting closer by the second, and Kat was watching spellbound as I took her mother?s ass for the first time. I was fucking her so hard I was actually pushing her against Kat?s thighs every time I thrust in. ?Get ready honey! I?m going to blow the top of your head off!? I shouted.?Do it!? She pleaded. ?Pump me hard and deep until it?s running out of my mouth!?I roared as cum pulsed up my shaft and sprayed from my cock, coating the walls of her clenching ass with thick, hot cream in seconds. I just kept thrusting and cumming, even as our combined juices oozed past her sphincter and dribbled slowly down my balls. Cyn was trembling and shaking beneath me, unable to hold still as she felt my juices fill her, until I simply had to stop and rest on her back, completely and totally spent.Her arms and legs started to shake from trying to support my weight, and I reluctantly slid free and fell slowly to floor. She slid across slowly and lay across my chest. ?I can?t begin to tell how much I needed that, or how good it was!? She murmured.I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. ?Remember last night honey?? I asked.I sensed rather than saw her smile. ?I think so, which part?? She replied.?Ditto!? I responded, and we both laughed.Kat came over and sat on the floor beside us. ?Wow you guys! That was really something!??You think?? Cyn replied. ?I?m absolutely done and need to go to bed. Tony, would you mind terribly if I don?t clean up here till tomorrow???I couldn?t care less lover.? I reassured her. ?The only place I want you two hot ladies is beside me in bed!? Clouds had rolled in overnight and Monday dawned with a low, heavy overcast and drizzling rain. I shook the sleep from my eyes and looked around, disappointed to find I was alone. I hadn?t replaced my bandage so I headed for the shower, enjoying the hot spray for quite a while until I dried off and headed downstairs.The girls were dressed in their uniforms and just finishing breakfast when I walked in, and Cyn came over and gave me a good morning kiss. ?I was just going to send Tiff up to give you a shake honey! I?m going to drive the girls to school, otherwise they?ll be soaked through by the time they get there. We?ve saved you some breakfast and I?ll be back soon, ok???That?s fine Cyn.? I replied with a smile. ?I?ve got a lot to do today so I should probably get started.?Tiff and Shannon gave me a kiss and headed out to the car, while Kat made sure they had left the room before she came over to me. Like the twins, she was wearing a white blouse with her uniform skirt and had her hair in a pony-tail, and even dressed as she was she exuded a subtle air of sexuality.?I?m going to have be careful honey! I think I?m developing an interest for sexy young girls in school uniform!? I laughed.?Now isn?t that strange!? She replied, smiling broadly. ?I?m developing an interest in hot middle-aged men, or should I say, one particular hot, middle-aged man!? She backed up against me and reached up to bring my face down to hers. ?I?m going to miss you today, school is so boring by comparison to the things we have been doing over the weekend.??I?ll miss you too honey!? I assured her. ?Well, here?s one thing you can think about while I?m gone today.? She whispered, slowly grinding her butt against my cock as she spoke. ?Tonight I want you to fuck me in the ass the way you did with Mom last night, ok??Her movement against my cock was already creating signs of interest, but her lewd suggestion really got my attention! ?I would love to honey, but you really are a little bitch! Now I?ll be walking around with a hard-on all day!?She gave me a sweet smile and kissed me goodbye before she headed for the door. ?And you don?t think my panties will be soaked by the time I get to school? See you tonight lover!? I brewed a coffee and smiled broadly at the thought of what Kat had suggested for tonight, and the way she instinctively knew exactly how to push my buttons. I was still shaking my head as I started my computer and got to work. My first call was to the bank manager who held the mortgage on Cyn?s house, and thankfully I had an account with the same bank for my day to day expenses.?Hi Terry, it?s Tony Allen, how are you???Great thanks Tony!? He replied. ?How can I help you today? Have you decided to make my day and invest your millions with us??I laughed at that suggestion, knowing he was a long way from serious. ?Not at the miserable interest rates you bandits offer!? I replied, hearing him sigh into the phone.?I figured it was worth a try Tony! So, what can I do for you??I told him about Cyn?s problem, and that I wanted to pay the arrears and set up a direct payment out of my account every month. He whistled. ?That?s very generous Tony! I knew Bill had lost his job and they were in pretty deep; to be honest I think we?ve already started foreclosure proceedings so I?ll make sure we stop those now and get things back on track. I?ll need you to sign some papers for the ongoing payments but that won?t hold anything up. Can I email the documents to you and get you to drop them in next time you?re in town???Sure thing Terry. Send them through and I?ll get them to you this week.?With their house secured I worked through the rest of the list, waving to Cyn when she arrived back. Dealing with the credit cards took some time, as they were all happy the arrears were being paid but wanted to negotiate about closing the accounts. I knew they were just people trying to do their jobs, but I got pretty short with the last couple! I was thinking about taking a break but only had the cell and internet plan to organize, and I knew the girls had been very mature about losing these, but would probably do hand-stands when they got them back. I picked up the phone and thankfully got put through to a really helpful operator. I gave Mandy a brief outline and asked if there was any way she could have them connected today. ?Oh my goodness!? She said in surprise. ?If you have three teenage girls with no cell phones or internet I?d call that a critical priority! If my girls lost either my life wouldn?t be worth living. I?ll make sure they?re back online by six pm today, and if you have a pen handy I?ll give my direct number just in case.?I thanked her sincerely for her help, shutdown the computer and went to see what Cyn was up to. I found her in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher, and walked up behind her sliding my hands around her waist before I kissed her softly in the neck. ?I missed you this morning!? I whispered.?If we keep having weekends like this I?m going to hate Monday mornings honey!? She laughed in agreement. ?I think you should really have a talk with the neighbors though.? She said in a matter-of-fact tone.?I?m not sure I follow you Cyn.? I said, with no idea what she was talking about.?Well they did a thorough job of trashing your place last night and this morning. I?ve only just finished clearing up!? She laughed. I smiled at her sense of humor. ?I?ll get right on it, just leave it to me!? I assured her.?Can I make you a coffee honey?? She asked.?I would love a coffee, are you still starting work at two?? She nodded. ?I might follow you into town and pick up some hardware. I want to fix that door today so you can get into your own house!?She gave me a smile to let me know her next comment wasn?t serious. ?So, a weekend of amazing sex and now you?re kicking us out???Ouch!? I said, smiling in reply. ?I think that was a little harsh, but the sex was amazing wasn?t it! Is this the point where everyone gets embarrassed and tries to work out where we go from here???I think so honey!? She laughed. ?Thank God we?re not bumbling, insecure teenagers anymore!??Amen to that!? I replied. ?So, ladies first? And please be completely honest, you have the girls to consider as well as yourself.? She took a deep breath as we sat down at the table. ?Ok, here goes nothing! I?ve think I?ve experienced possible emotion since Friday night, and while everyone likes to think they?re in control and they know where they?re going, I?m really struggling to get my head around Bill, you, us, and everything that has happened. I was serious when I said I?m going to divorce Bill, because I can never accept what he did to the girls and I, and there is no place in our lives for him anymore. Apart from anything else, I could never put the girls at risk knowing what he has done to them, so that part of our lives is over. You have been incredibly generous and supportive, but there are no ties between us and I?m not suggesting there should be either! We?ve only been together like this for two days, and we don?t really know how we?ll feel about each other once the initial attraction wears off. I need to see if I can find a good job that will support my family, because I can?t afford to rely on you and that wouldn?t be fair to either of us right now.?She glanced at me uncertainly, looking for my reaction, so I nodded and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.?As for us, my God, could it get any more complicated?? She moaned. ?Am I in love you? I have no idea, but given time I could be! Am I in lust with you? Absolutely! I shared your bed for the first time two nights ago, and you made me feel so special and treasured I don?t know if anyone else could ever make me feel like that. Bill knew every one of my likes and dislikes and he never came close! And then I?m willingly allowing my teenage daughter to sleep with you, does that me a bad mother? I have no idea what I?ll say to twins when they realize you?re making love to me, and to Kat, how on earth will I deal with that? I know that day will come and I probably should stop all of this now, but I can?t, I don?t want to, and I won?t!?She paused, perhaps to check that I wasn?t running for the door, and I really felt for her as the situation was so complicated that a smarter person would probably walk away. ?I agree with everything you?ve said honey, so please keep going.? She gave me a hesitant smile, took a shallow breath, and went on. ?On top of all that I can?t help but wonder about you! You?ve been so good to us when all you had to do was look the other way and say ?not my problem?. But you lost your wife, the love of your life, in horrible, tragic circumstances! Maybe you?re not ready for another relationship, particularly when it involves another man?s c***dren that are not your responsibility. If it was just the two of us that would be completely different, but I can assure they have their moods and moments just as I do. When Shannon get?s her period she?s pretty close to impossible. There are times I just want to lock her in her room and tell her not to come out until she?s finished!? She looked at me, pleading, as her eyes misted over. ?Oh God! Have I just totally fucked any chance we might have had??She dissolved in tears, sobs racking her slender body as she concealed her face in her hands. I flew around the table and held her close against my chest, tears streaming down my cheeks as well.?Cyn! Honey, hush!? I soothed, trying to reassure her everything was ok. ?Please baby, come on! Nothing you?ve said has upset me or given me any reason to think we shouldn?t keep seeing each other!??R?Really?? She sobbed. ?You?re?not?just?saying that?.to make me feel better???I had this discussion with your daughter last night.? I half-laughed, hoping I could lighten her mood just a little. ?Are you going to make me go through it with you as well??She gave a little half-laugh of her own, and finally looked up at me. ?I?I guess not. You certainly put her in her place! Can I have a tissue please, and then you can tell me your side??I gave her a tissue and took one myself. ?I don?t normally drink at this time of day, but I desperately need a bourbon, would you like one???Yes please!? She replied. ?If I didn?t have to go to work I?d suggest you just bring the bottle!?I poured our drinks and took a long sip. ?The first thing I should say is that I agree completely with everything you?ve told me, in fact I?m feeling a lot better now that I know how you feel. We?ve had an amazing weekend, but we spent at least half of it running on adrenaline and the other half on hormones. We?re not k**s, and we both know that it?s not until the initial gloss wears off that you really know if you have a worthwhile relationship. I?d like to think we do, but we simply don?t know do we??She shook her head as she sipped her drink, so I kept going. ?I understand and respect that you want to get a full-time job, and I will support you in any way I can. I just want you to know that there is no pressure coming from me, and I?m happy to help with your finances for as long as it takes. I don?t want you to think I?m boasting or anything, but I have the resources to look after you and the girls for a very long time, but the last thing I want is for you to feel that you?re some kind of kept woman, ok??Now I was trying to gauge her reaction, and beginning to appreciate how difficult it had been for her a few moments ago. She gave me a smile and a reassuring squeeze of my hand so I continued. ?What you said about me and whether I?m ready for a new relationship was completely right as well. Three days ago I was a virtual hermit, and I?ve been living that way for some time. I kept thinking when the time was right I?d snap out of it, but I?ve been like this for two fucking years! I think what happened on Friday night was my chance to start living again?..I?..do you know what I?ve enjoyed more than anything the last few days??She shook her head. ?If I had to guess I?d say it had something to do with a pleasant period of time spent with either Kat or me, but that?s just a guess honey.??I can understand why you?d think that, but you couldn?t be more wrong!? I replied emphatically, which earned me a highly curious look. ?Believe it or not it?s been sitting down to breakfast with you and the girls, and listening to conversation and laughter bouncing around the room. It just feels?.so natural?.and right?.and I?ve enjoyed that more than I can tell you!!!?I paused for a moment, feeling emotionally drained, and Cyn was looking at me earnestly. ?You really are a very special man.? She whispered. ?Keep going honey, please.??From my perspective I?d like to take it slow and see how things go between us. As you said, I?ve never had k**s so I guess I?ve got a lot to learn about being with your girls, especially with Tiff and Shannon as my relationship with Kat is somewhat different. They need to get used to me as well, and may not be happy that I?m around all the time! I don?t think we should rush each other; I?d rather allow things to develop naturally, and hopefully we?re smart enough to deal with any problems as we go. How does that sound to you honey??I hadn?t realized Cyn must have been holding her breath for quite a while, as a long sigh slipped from lips. ?That sounds absolutely perfect, and exactly what I was going to suggest if we got this far!?We both had huge smiles of relief on our faces, grinning at each other like a pair of lunatics. ?Thank God that?s over!? I laughed. ?I think I?d rather give birth than go through that again!?Cyn gave me a VERY knowing smile. ?Trust me honey. You wouldn?t!? That had me laughing so hard my stitches started to hurt! ?So my sweet lover.? Cyn continued. ?That leaves us with one last thing to discuss for now?..the sleeping arrangements. Kat whispered about you teaching her something tonight? You know I?m fine with that, but I can?t slip over here and leave the girls alone in the house, so do you have any ideas how we get around that little problem??I had given this a little thought, but it was still a work in progress so I was thinking as I spoke. ?Sort of honey, how about this? On Friday nights you and girls come over and spend the weekend here with me. I?ve got the pool so the girls should enjoy that when it?s warm. I remember the layout of your place, and if you and I want to be together I could come over and stay with you so that you?re there if the girls need you. The only question would be how the twins feel about that, as they?ll work it out in five minutes flat. Kat would really need to come over here because her room is next door to the twins, plus she?s only got a single bed. If you?re ok with that I could make sure she?s up early the next day and back home in time for breakfast? I know it?s kind of complicated, but I can?t see any other options.? Cyn was looking thoughtful. ?It is a little complicated?..but I can?t think of a better way?.so let?s give it a try? I?ll have to think about what we tell the twins, but you?re right, they will work it out pretty fast.?There was one more thing I wanted to take care of before we left for town, so I told Cyn how I wanted to surprise the girls tonight to let them know their cell phones were working again. She smiled at my suggestion, but if my plan was going to work we would need to have them charged and ready, and I was sure they would be dead-flat sitting in drawers somewhere.Cyn was smiling broadly. ?The girls will just love this honey. When Bill and I told them we couldn?t afford it any more they were so upset! I?m pretty sure I know where the twins keep their phones, but I haven?t got a clue about Kat?s. Do you want to come over and we?ll see if we can find them??We went over and battled with the door once again, my frustration levels increasing as it resisted my efforts. ?I swear I?m going to fix this thing! TODAY!!!? I grumbled.Cyn was looking bemused. ?You could always kick it in honey. That seemed to work on Friday night!? ?Trust me, I?m tempted!? I muttered as it finally swung open.Cyn took my hand and led me up to the twins? bedroom, and we found their cells after a few minutes of searching. Tiff?s charger was with her phone, and Shannon?s was in a drawer in her bedside chest so we had them covered. Finding Kat?s cell proved more of a challenge, and Cyn finally found it stuffed under some clothing in the back of a drawer. Locating the charger was even more difficult, and we searched everywhere without success. In desperation I crawled halfway under her bed and finally found it tucked in small box with a couple of other power packs.?Hallelujah!? I called to Cyn, holding up the prized item.?Thank God for that!? She sighed. ?I was just thinking we?d have to call off the search or I?ll be late for work!?We started charging the phones in the garage where the girls wouldn?t find them when they got home, and Cyn quickly got changed. ?I have to go honey. My shift finishes at six so I should be home around six thirty or so. Will you come over and have dinner with us???I?ll probably still be here fixing the door! Umm?.I?m going to need a key please.?She slid the key off her key ring and handed it to me with a twinkle in her eye. ?Cut yourself a copy. I?m sure you?re going to need it.? She said as she kissed me goodbye.I drove into town and spent an hour in the hardware store picking up all the items I needed for the various jobs around Cyn?s house. Once I was sure I had everything I headed back, thankful that a breeze had sprung up and the clouds were clearing. A quick bite to eat and a couple trips from my place to ferry my tools across, and I was ready to go. The door jamb was a mess, which was understandable after the force I?d used, so I took the door off completely and set about replacing the whole frame. çankaya escort (http://www.escortsankara.com/ad-category/cankaya-escort/) I had about half the new timber fitted up when the girls skipped up the path. ?Hi Tony!? They greeted me with happy smiles. ?Looks like it could be kind of drafty tonight!? Shannon teased me.?You?ll be fine honey.? I assured her. ?I?ll have this done well before dinner!?I finally finished the frame and carefully cut a slot for the striker plate, and then replaced the twisted hinges on the door. Thankfully I had the girls to help me hold the door in place as I drilled new holes where the hinges screwed into the frame, and the door opened and closed like new.It was getting late, but I figured I had just enough time to put a coat of primer on the new timber, and I could finish off with a coat of paint tomorrow. Kat came out with two coffee mugs and a sensual smile. ?Did Mom talk to you? Is it ok if I come over later?? She asked expectantly.?Yes and yes lover!? I assured her, and then I told her about Cyn and I discussing the sleeping arrangements. ?There?s just one thing honey. Your Mom and I have to figure out how we tell the twins about the two of us, but you and I are a different situation. We?re going to have to be discreet, at least for a while, and while I don?t like the idea of sneaking around it will have to remain between you, me and your Mom until we work something out. Is that ok honey? Do you understand where I?m coming from??Thankfully her smile put me at ease. ?I was thinking the same thing at school today, so I?m cool with it. I think Tiff and Shannon will be fine with you and Mom sleeping together, even if it is kind of sudden. But if they knew both of us were making love to you?.I dunno?.they might think that was a little weird!? ?Honey, if I was an outsider and someone told me what was going on between the three of us, I?d probably think it was a bit weird too!? I laughed.Just then my cell rang, and I checked the screen but it merely showed unknown number. I thought about rejecting it but decided to answer it anyway.?Hi, Tony? This is Mandy from American Telco. You rang me this morning about the girl?s cell phones and internet?? It was good to hear from her, but the timing could have been better! ?Hi Mandy. I?m just sitting down having a coffee with one of the girls.? I was hoping she?d pick up on my hint that Kat was with me.?I understand. I?ll talk and you just listen, ok? I just wanted to let you know the phones and internet connection are on-line now, so everything is set and they?re good to go!??That?s great news Mandy. Thanks so much for giving me a call.? I said, very relieved she was smart enough to know I couldn?t speak freely. ?There is one more thing you can do for me though. Could you send me an SMS with your manager?s email address???Sure Tony. Ummm?.did I do anything wrong? Is there something I missed that I can attend to now?? She asked, her tone conveying an air of concern.?Nothing of the sort Mandy, in fact it?s the exact opposite.? I reassured her. ?Your service has been first class and I?d like to email your manager and tell him what a great asset you are.? ?Really! These days someone only asks for that information when they want to complain! Look, I do appreciate that but it really isn?t necessary.??Maybe not, but I?d like to do it anyway.? I replied.?That?s so sweet, I?ll text it through now.??You have a great evening Mandy!? I said as I concluded the call.Darkness was falling fast, so Kat helped me pack my tools and take them inside when Cyn pulled up. She had a couple of carry bags so I helped her with those while Kat made her a coffee. ?Sorry I?m a little late, it was so busy I thought I?d never get away! So, it looks like we can get in the front door again???Sure can, it?s as good as new.? I responded. ?I?ve just put a coat of primer on it so I should be able to paint it tomorrow.? ?It?s so good to have a man around the house who can actually fix things!? Cyn said emphatically.?Is that the only thing I?m good for?? I teased, smiling so she?d know I was k**ding.?Oh no!? She laughed, giving me hug. ?That?s nothing more than a minor side benefit!?Cyn started dinner and I poured her a glass of wine, offering one to Kat who whispered. ?Maybe later!? The twins were sitting around talking about school and what their friends had gotten up to over the weekend. In the meantime I?d moved their phones into the den so I figured I?d put my plan into action before they went in to watch TV and found them first. I had their numbers from the bills and had programmed all of them into my speed-dial settings. I slid my hand in my pocket and pressed Shannon?s number. A Rihanna song started playing in the den, the volume gradually increasing. Shannon looked up with a start as though she?d heard a gunshot. ?That sounds like my cell, but?.it can?t be!??Well, that?s your ringtone!? Tiff chimed in?.and then the penny dropped.?Oh my God!? Shannon squealed. ?That is MY CELL! Oh my God! Where is it? WHERE IS IT?? She screamed as she ran around, trying to locate where the sound was coming from. She flew into the den and picked it up, so I slid my cell from my pocket. ?Hello? Hello?? She shrieked into her cell.?Hi honey, it?s just me, Tony.? I said into the cell. ?I?m sorry your first call isn?t from one of your friends, but I wanted to let you know that your cells are all working now.? ?Mine too?? Tiff asked, looking as though she was feeling a little left out. ?Yours, Kat?s and your Mom?s honey. They?re all in the den, go get ?em!?Tiff screamed and clapped her hands together, almost setting fire to the carpet as she flew into the den. Cyn and I walked in and watched their excitement as though it was Christmas morning. Tiff was actually talking to her cell; not into it, but to it. ?I?ve missed you so much!? She told the small piece of plastic. ?Oh my God! I?ll have a million Facebook updates!!! Mom! Mom! We?ve got our cells back!!!!?Cyn was smiling broadly at her girls. ?Nothing to do with me baby!? She said, with the slightest nod in my direction.?TOONNYYY!!!? Both the twins screamed and rushed over. They hit me so hard I felt like a running-back on the wrong end of gang-tackle, as they knocked me backwards and wrapped their arms around me.Shannon looked up at me with tears in her eyes. ?I love you Tony! You are just so incredibly cool!!!?Tiff was just as excited. ?You are just the best Tony! Oh my God! I can?t believe you got our cells back for us!?They finally detached themselves and huddled together at the table, checking their Facebook pages and whatever else teenage girls do on their phones. Surprisingly, Kat hadn?t gone rushing for hers, but was standing quietly with Cyn and I.?Not as big a deal for you as it for your sisters honey?? I asked when curiosity got the better of me.She stood on tip toe to kiss me on the cheek. ?It?s a very big deal for all of us, thank you! But?..I haven?t had my cell for months so one more day doesn?t matter that much. I missed not being with you today, and I?d rather spend time with you than on my cell, I can do that anytime. I do have a question though???Ask away honey.? I replied.?How does a man who?s never had k**s, especially girls, know how important our cell phones are to us?? She asked with an earnest expression. ?We nearly died with Mom and Dad said we couldn?t afford them anymore, so I?m curious, how could you possibly know that??I thought for a moment. ?Well, there are two reasons honey. The first is that every single time I go into town a teenage girl either bumps into me, or I just manage to avoid her, because she?s walking along with her head down, doing something on her cell and not looking where she?s going. This happens way too often to be a simple coincidence. The other reason was your reaction when I suggested I put you on a new plan and your Mom said it wasn?t really necessary.?Kat gave me a quizzical look. ?But I didn?t say anything!??No, you didn?t, and that tells me how mature you are.? I agreed. ?But I was watching your reactions. When I suggested I take care of your cells and internet your face lit up like a Christmas tree, and when your Mom suggested it wasn?t necessary you looked as though you?d just lost your best friend.??I can?t argue with you because that was exactly how I felt. I guess I don?t have much of a poker face!?The three of us laughed at her comment. ?And I wouldn?t want it any other way!? I reassured her. While the meal Cyn had prepared was a simple one, it was a great dinner as the twins were so excited it was infectious. Laughter and animated conversation filled the house, and I was wondering if Kat would be able to sneak over later, as I figured the twins would still be bouncing around well after midnight! I helped Cyn clear the table and do the dishes, and then said goodnight to the girls. The twins hugged me so hard I couldn?t breathe, still thanking me profusely for getting their cells back. In terms of return on investment I was sure it was the best money I?d spent in a long time! Kat gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, whispering she would see me later.Cyn walked me to the door and I asked if she had a shift tomorrow. ?I?m afraid so.? She replied. ?I?m working from ten to six but I can?t complain; it puts food on the table! What have you got planned for tomorrow??I smiled at her. ?I have this hot neighbor who needs some work done around her place. So I?m going over to see how much I can get through.?She laughed. ?Well I hope this hot neighbor shows her appreciation honey!??I have no doubt she?ll take real good care of me!? I replied.When I got home I took a long, hot shower, telling myself I should put a fresh bandage over my stitches but lacking the necessary motivation. I shaved and slipped my robe on, and then made some preparations for Kat?s visit. When everything was ready I realized I was as nervous as a school k** on prom night, pacing around and checking the time every few minutes. I switched the TV on and flickered around the channels, but couldn?t find anything that held my interest so I poured a bourbon and put a CD in the stereo, and tried to relax. It was nine-forty when the doorbell finally rang, and my heart was pounding as I opened the door. She was standing on the porch smiling, and I actually stopped breathing when I saw her. She looked stunning, beautiful, a picture of feminine perfection. She had put her hair up and her makeup was smoldering, heavy mascara highlighting her eyes and cherry rid lip gloss dragging my gaze to her sensual mouth. She was dressed totally in white, with a blouse casually knotted just below her breasts, made of a sheer material that allowed a glimpse of her nipples as they strained against the fine fabric. A very brief mini skirt with a gold front zipper led my gaze down, to a pair of white stay-up stockings that started a few inches down from her hemline. A pair of ankle-high boots completed her outfit, and it wasn?t until I reached this point that I realized I needed some oxygen.I took her face in my hands and softly kissed her lips. ?There are no words that adequately describe how incredibly beautiful you are honey. No words at all.? I whispered.I saw a blush creep across her cheeks. ?I really wanted to please you Tony.? She said softly. ?It took me an hour just to pick out what to wear!??And it?s absolutely perfect honey.? I breathed. ?I wouldn?t change a single thing!? I took her hand and led her into the den, and she smiled when she saw that, as she and Cyn had done for me, flickering candles provided the sensual light in the room and soft music played in the background. ?If I didn?t know better I?d think you?re trying to seduce me!? She said with a soft laugh.I looked at her sparking eyes. ?I?m not sure who is seducing who, but the thought definitely crossed my mind honey! Can I pour you a glass of champagne???Yes please!? She whispered. ?I?ve never had champagne before!?I popped the cork and carefully poured two glasses, handing one to Kat before we clinked our glasses and took a sip. ?That tastes fantastic!? She smiled. ?Are we celebrating something???Absolutely!? I said as I kissed her cheek. ?I?m celebrating the opportunity to spend time alone with you.?She laughed, but it wasn?t a c***dish giggle, it was a sensual woman?s laugh. ?Tony, you may been out of circulation for a while, but there is nothing wrong with the way you talk to a girl!?I appreciated the compliment, but I didn?t know how to respond to it. ?Would you mind if Ioa take a picture of you?? I asked breathlessly.?No, that?s fine with me.? She replied, looking a little bemused. ?But would you mind if I asked why you want to??I picked up my cell and selected the camera setting. ?Because you look so beautiful, I want this picture on my cell every time you call or text me!?She sat on the couch with her legs crossed, holding her glass with her lips slightly apart, a perfect study of subtle sensuality. I took some quick pictures until I was sure I captured the moment, and then sat beside her and slid my arm around her shoulder. She slowly eased her hand in between the folds of my robe and started stroking my thigh. ?So, would you like to me call you and message you often?? She whispered.?Every five minutes or so would be just fine honey, we don?t want to overdo it!? I assured her, and we both laughed at my adolescent-like enthusiasm.I turned to her and slowly undid the knot in her blouse until her perfect breasts were exposed to my gaze. Her nipples were standing proudly, and I dipped my head and took one in my mouth, holding it with my lips as I grazed my tongue over the tip. ?Do you like my breasts honey?? She breathed softly.?I love your breasts Kat, they?re absolutely perfect!? I whispered back.?Take my skirt off please!? She moaned. ?Take my skirt off and play with my nipples until I cum!?Her wish was my command, and we paused as she stood and I eased her zipper down until her skirt slid down her legs and she stepped free. She sat back down and I went back to kissing and sucking her nipples, alternating from one side to the other. I paused for a second to slide a finger into my mouth, getting it wet before I stroked up and down her pussy. I needn?t have bothered as she was already warm and wet, her body sending clear signals she was ready for what was to come. Her breathing deepened and little gasps slipped past her lips as I slowly picked up the pace. ?If you keep that up I?m going to cum lover!? She groaned. ?Is that what you want? Are you trying to make me cum over your fingers??I paused for a second. ?Yes!? I hissed. ?Pump your sweet cum all over my hand!?I resumed my efforts, feeling the heat radiating from her pussy as my fingers slipped inside and started exploring her feminine treasures. Her breath was coming in gasps, and I gently nipped her nipple between my teeth, totally unprepared for what happened next. She screamed in my ear, grasping my head firmly in her small hands and pulling my face against her breast with every ounce of her strength. Her cum cascaded from her pussy, drenching my hand and half my arm in her sweet juice. I nipped her again and she pumped a second gush of cum from her dripping cunt, her inner muscles squeezing my fingers tightly as she flew through an amazing orgasm. Her body was shaking as though she had a fever, and her grip on my head didn?t relax for an instant as I heard her struggle to breathe. I had never been with a woman who came so hard, and I gently kissed her nipple and bathed her breast with my tongue as I tried to ease her back down as gently as I could. It felt like an age before her grip finally relaxed and her chest stopped heaving beneath me. She opened her eyes a fraction, a dreamy smile on her face. ?I?.that?..I had?.no idea?..I could cum like that! That was??I don?t know what that was! I?ve never experienced feelings like that before!?I held her face gently in my hands and smiled at her. ?I?ve never seen anything like that either honey!? I assured her. ?That was the most amazing thing I?ve ever witnessed in my life!!!?She was finally regaining her composure, and took a steadying sip from her champagne glass. ?Really? You?ve never been with a woman that came like that before??I shook my head emphatically. ?Never honey! That was mind-blowing!?She reached up and kissed me hungrily. ?I?m not sure if I can walk honey, but I think you?d better take me to bed, NOW!!!? I smiled at her eagerness. ?Sit tight, I?ll be back for you in just a second!?She looked curious until she saw me grab our glasses and the bottle and run upstairs. When I made it to my room I quickly lit the candles I?d placed around earlier, and ran back downstairs. I scooped her up in my arms, loving the way she nestled against me chest with her arms around my neck, blew out the candles and carried her away.I lay her gently on the bed and smiled down at her, retrieving a silk scarf I had hidden earlier. ?Do you trust me honey??Her gaze smoldered at me. ?With my life lover!? She replied simply.?I?d like to blindfold you.? I said, holding up the scarf. ?I want to take away your sense of sight, so that everything you experience will be focused through your other senses.?She didn?t bother replying; she merely raised her chin and closed her eyes. I slid the scarf over her eyes and knotted it behind her head, before I slipped her blouse from her shoulders so that all she was wearing were her stay-up stockings and boots. I thought for a moment about removing those also, but she looked so erotic I couldn?t bring myself to do it. I moved her until she was lying face down on the bed, and poured some massage oil into my palm. My first touch was on her shoulders, and she groaned softly into the pillow as she felt my strong hands go to work. I took my time as Cyn had with me the night before, moving slowly down her body, finding any muscle tension and easing it away before I moved on. I skirted her butt and massaged her upper thighs before I came back up, working her firm butt cheeks as I slid ever closer to her puckered rosebud.I poured some oil into the cleft between her cheeks and pulled them apart slightly as it ran slowly down, coating her tight sphincter. I applied gently pressure with one finger, sliding it around to spread the lubricant as I probed her opening. I finally managed to slip the tip of my finger inside, hearing her gasp as she felt me enter her. My God she was tight, her muscle gripping me like a vice! I slid one hand beneath her, lifting her easily onto her hands and knees as I moved behind her. My cock slid easily into her steaming pussy, sliding all the way inside as her juices eased my pathway. I slipped my finger back past her sphincter and she groaned again, as I smeared the oil inside her tight hole. My cock was rocking easily into her cunt, and I poured another trail of oil between her butt cheeks to ease what was coming.?Are you ready for me honey?? I whispered. ?Do you still want me to do this???Oh God yes!? She whispered beneath me. ?I want your cock in my ass Tony! Please slide your cock deep in my ass!?I reluctantly eased free from her slick, clenching pussy, her labia stretching as though trying to hold me inside. I gripped my greasy shaft, lined up my cock-head with her puckered hole, and rocked gently forward. My head slid inside her and she squealed, her eyes shut tight and her knuckles white as she gripped the sheet tightly. The pressure was intense, squeezing me so hard I couldn?t move forward or back.?Easy baby.? I whispered. ?I?m not going anywhere. Just breathe slow and deep and focus on relaxing for me. Come on, I know you can do it!?I heard her take a deep breath and slowly let it out, and then another, and I started to feel her relax. I slid in another inch, and then back a little, setting up an easy rocking action as she relaxed a little more. ?I?m going to take it slow lover, there?s no need to rush and I don?t want to anyway. Are you ok???This feels amazing honey!? She whispered hoarsely. ?I?ve never felt so full?so completely stuffed! Will you?.can you tell me when you?re all the way inside???Sure thing baby.? I assured her, easing another couple of inches into her gripping ass. My slow movement and her concentration were starting to work, as she relaxed and gradually opened up for me. Every thrust saw a little more of my cock slide past her gripping rosebud, and the resistance to my movement faded away, until my balls brushed her pussy and I was buried deep in her ass.?Can you feel that honey?? I whispered. ?Can you feel my balls rubbing against your cunt???Oh Yes, YES!!!? She whispered back to me. ?Oh God, your cock is all the way inside my ass!??Does it feel good honey?? I can?t believe how tight you are!??It feels fucking amazing!? She squealed. ?Come on lover, fuck me. I know what you want, so FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS!!!?The heat and clenching hold made it impossible to hold back, so I pulled back and thrust back inside, quickly building to a rhythm that squeezed a grunt from her lips every time I slid deep inside her. Beads of sweat were popping out across her back, and I gripped her waist firmly to hold her in place.?Oh fuck YES!? She squealed. ?Do my ass! FUCK MY DIRTY LITTLE ASS! FILL MY HOLE WITH CUM!!! FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEE!!!!?My balls felt as though they were on fire and cock was sliding in hard and deep and as fast as I could move. Finally, I overcame her clenching hold and my cum shot through my shaft like a bullet from a gun barrel. I?d wanted to warn her but I couldn?t breathe, so all I could do was groan ?CUMMIIINNGG!? as my cock painted her freshly-fucked hole with thick, hot cream.?YYEEESSSS!!!? She squealed as she felt me spraying inside her. ?Pump me HARD! Fill me Lover! Fill my ass with cum!!!?Her cum exploded from her pussy and saturated my balls and my thighs with rivers of juice that ran down my legs. I was still pumping, my tight balls refusing to stop until every last drop had been sucked out. We were both trembling and shaking as I finally ran dry, and I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her against me as I collapsed onto the bed, my body unable to support my weight for another second. We were panting like a pair of dogs that had just finished a two mile run, struggling to suck air into our lungs and get our heartbeats back out of the red zone. As we finally regained some control I slid the scarf from her head and kissed her neck as we spooned together. ?My God!? I whispered. ?My fucking God! I think that was the most incredible cum I have ever had!??I?m still having little cums honey!? She laughed. ?I think I?ll still be cumming tomorrow!??Good!? I replied as emphatically as I could. ?I don?t think I?ll be able to get hard for a week!?She laughed again. ?No way you?re getting off the hook that easy lover!?I eased free and staggered around the room on trembling legs, blowing out the candles until darkness took control. I fumbled back to the bed and rejoined Kat, feeling her body mould against mine before I slid a lazy arm around her waist. I had the energy for one more kiss on her neck. ?sleep tight, my amazing lover.? I whispered.?I?ll be right here in the morning honey.? She whispered dreamily.?There?s nothing I want more.? Was the last thing I remember saying before sleep drifted over us.