PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : With Marwari Couple

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 09:13
With Marwari CoupleWhen I met Rakesh and Sarika, their marriage was in a bad shape. The problem was not uncommon. Both were mid 40?s. And like many husbands, Rakesh?s interest and capability in sex had reduced while Sarika was still very much sexually active. Rakesh used to be busy with his work and could give hardly any time for his wife. Their k**s had grown up and Sarika had ample time for herself, but alone.So then they started having frequent fights and most time the cause was lack of sexual satisfaction. By the way, I am Raj from Pune. I am 29 years old, tall and well built. I have written a couple of stories about my past experiences with unsatisfied married couples. Now I am not boasting, but I have had good experiences with many couples, either cuckolding or threesome.One day I received an email from Rakesh saying that he had read my stories and needed my help.Again this is not new to me, I receive many such emails. We exchanged a few mails and then started chatting. He clearly told me his problem. He told me how weak he is sexually and that he has a small dick. He also told me that he has developed a fantasy of seeing his wife with another man, a younger one. He told me he can get erection only when he starts fancying his wife with another man. Then we exchanged photos.He immediately liked me. His wife is hot even at the age of 44. She was quite attractive, fair, voluptuous