PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Best Friend's Hot Mom

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 10:01
My Best Friend's Hot MomWill Blake was my best friend. We?d known each other since middle school and now, the Summer after graduation, we were headed to be rommies together at college. I was at Will?s as usual. He was taking a shower and I was waiting for him to finish and we were going out ? hopefully to nail some fresh pussy. When new conquests were on the agenda we went across town to hang in the other high school?s area. We knew all the k**s from our school, but the k**s that went to Jackson High were not as familiar to us, thus great ?trolling for trollops? as Will and I called it.I sat on the edge of his bed leafing through a Sports Illustrated when Will?s mom passed by the bedroom door. She saw me and in her usual friendly manner popped in. ?Hey Mike! Where?s Will?? He?s finishing showering Mrs. Blake, then we?re outta here,? I announced. ?Oh? What are you young men up to this evening?? ?Ahhh?just hanging out. We?re going over to the mall on the Interstate to check out the sights,? I told her not being too informative. She stopped, smiled and said ?Trolling for trollops, is it?? I grinned a little embarrassed and smiled. ?Will tells everything, doesn?t he?? I joked. She nodded. ?Cute name you two came up with for your womanizing exploits.?She looked nervous as she shuffled around Will?s room. ?So, worked through all the girls from your school, huh?? I grinned and nodded. ?So, what is it about you two that makes you such ladies? men?? she asked. ?Uh?just lucky, I guess.? She smiled and replied. ?Well if I saw two such good looking young men I would be tempted, so you boys be careful. The Jackson High guys might not like you pilfering their women, ya know,? she cautioned. ?Yeah, but we have guy friends there too, so it?s cool,? I smiled. She made her way back to the threshold of the door and turned. ?Well, don?t let them things get ya in too much trouble,? she admonished, pointing and looking at my crotch. I was embarrassed and excited all at once and just smiled nervously.Rita Blake was a long time fantasy of mine and her sexual mention got me stirring a little as I watched her fat ass as she exited the room. She wasn?t exactly a MILF, but she was way hot to me. I liked ?em healthy, and she was oh so healthy for sure. Of course peer pressure being what it was I was forced to mostly date skinny girls, which was cool and all, but damn, something about big busted and a little chubby really got my motor running and Rita Blake was all chubby, big tits. And her face was gorgeous. She wore her blond hair in a short and flouncy bob. She walked like a sexual creature ? graceful, feminine and alluring. I had lost many a dick load of cum picturing Rita in my mind?s eye as my cock exploded at the thought of her whenever she crossed my mind, which was every time I jacked off ? at least once, sometimes up to three times a day.Will came out of the hall bath in his boxers and dressed and we headed out for our evening of debauched conquests, or so we hoped. By about 11PM we had failed miserably in our mission. We?d hung with a bunch of k**s and talked shit to a couple of little possibilities, but nothing doing, tonight anyway. We drove back to Will?s house and went inside. Will?s mom was prancing around in her flannel PJ?s and considering it was June, that seemed too warm for me. She talked to us for a few minutes and we retreated to Will?s room to play PlayStation. By midnight Will was failing fast, having gotten up very early on that Friday morning. I was still wide awake as he tossed a comforter, blanket and a couple pillows for me onto the floor beside his bed where I always slept when I crashed at his house. Will passed out in about 5 minutes flat. I was still watching TV and when WGN showed Southpark at Midnight I was settling in to watch Cartman and the boys.Will?s door was ajar a bit and I watched as Rita moved around the house doing whatever. I started getting a chubb watching her, feeling guilty at eyeballing my best pal?s mom like I was, but hey, whatcha gonna do, right? She seemed to be readying for bed so I went out and took a leak now before I made noise and woke her after she?d gone to bed. She smiled and said ?Hey night owl! Will pass out on ya yet?? I nodded he was out like a light already. I then noticed she was staring at me with an unfamiliar expression on her face ? she looked me up and down kinda like.Then she shocked me when she said, ?Wanna come sit and watch some late night TV with me?? I almost went stupid and said I was already watching Southpark, but caught myself and said ?Sure, that?d be great.? She reached out and took my hand and she gently closed the door to Will?s room whispering ?Don?t want to wake sleeping beauty, now do we?? and she winked at me as she said it. She led me to the family room on the other side of the kitchen and we sat on the couch. She liked Southpark too and turned to WGN and needless to say I was surprised by that turn.We laughed at Cartman and crew. ?I?m gonna have a drink. Want one?? she asked. I watched her go to the cabinet and remove a bottle of Seagram?s Seven and get a fresh 7-UP from the fridge and make a mixed drink. ?Seven and Seven is great! Want one?? I nodded enthusiastically. She made two 7