PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Cindy learns not to nag

admin
11 Temmuz 2022, 13:46
Cindy learns not to nag[/b We had been out shopping for a new bike for Mike and been to 3 dealers so far. When Mike headed to a dealer a friend told him about in Maysville KY. it was a good hour from the last place. I had been nagging him the whole time there about getting some food till he said (look I will stop at the first place I come to that has food.)So just as we got to Maysville there was a sign on side of the road about home made food. As we pulled in to the place there was only 4 cars in the lot. But it was 3 in the afternoon too. The place was some out of the way bar on the edge of town.So we got out of the car and went in as our eye's got use to the dim lights we could see we where the only white people in the bar HELL I was the only lady in the place. So we sat at table over near the pool table. When we got in the booth the bartender came over to use and ask if we where sure we had the right place . To witch Mike said (look she been nagging me for the last hour about getting some food so he did not care about what kind of bar it was or if she had to blow every guy in the place.) To witch he said what do you want to eat. As he headed off with our order I though and Mike says I need to watch what I say.But the truth is as much as he likes seeing me be a slut he might had meant it.So we sat there talking about the bike's we had looked at and drinking our beer's. I notice there was 4 other guy's in the in the bar plus the bartender. The guy's looked to be in there early 20's and must have been part of a road crew by the orange vest they had hanging on back of there stools. Before our food got there 2 of the guy's came over and started playing pool on the table near to our booth. I keep seeing them look at me and knew it was how I was dressed. I had on a real short skirt and with a shelf bra and the top came down to my nipples and a set of booty panties with 3 inch heels. They said hi to us and told us there names where Ben