PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A true story from my past. Trailer trash druggie.

admin
13 Temmuz 2022, 09:44
A true story from my past. Trailer trash druggie.This is a true story from about 8 years ago. It involves i*****l d**g use, whoring out my ex-gf, getting my cock sucked by a gay black co-worker and discovering how good a stretched asshole can feel.I'd finished my work week at Ruby Tuesday and cashed my check. 3 days off!! When I got to the trailer I shared with a co-worker, I discovered that my ex girlfriend was there.. We smoked a quick bowl before I took my work clothes off and grabbed a shower. I put on a wife beater and sweat pants then joined them in the living room.John, my roommate, had met her at a bus stop. Since he was wearing his uniform, she'd asked if he knew me. Finding out I was his roommate they got to chatting and, figuring that I'd like to see her again, he'd decided to invite her over to hangout til I got home. It's a small world after all.Candace looked.. different. She's 5'4" tall with shoulder length auburn hair. She's ten years older than me, so she was 36 at the time of this story. She used to have C cup breasts with a fantastic ass, but now she looked like she hadn't been eatting much and she wasn't as curvy as she'd been a few months ago.I could tell she'd been getting into something she shouldn't have been (*sniff sniff, snort*) her weight loss didn't look like it'd been healthy; but I was happy to see her none the less. Our breakup had been more or less amicable. Long story short, issues between her boss