PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Make Up Sex

admin
06 Ağustos 2022, 19:00
Marie's perfect shaped ass and dancers legs were highlighted by her skin tight, form hugging black track suit pants. We had had troubles in our relationship, so we had not seen each other for over2 weeks, and we were both drawn and stressed from the troubles and the not seeing each other. I came in the door carrying two bottles of wine. She met me at the threshold, slipping easily into my arms and kissed me sweetly. She instantly started to shake with the power of her pent up passion for me. I held her close feeling her body, so much slimmer now than had been two weeks ago. The stress had been hard on her. I felt my body respond to her kiss and close pressing to me. My pulse raced, the blood rushed through my ears, am sure my heart rate went from 80 to 120, and I felt a slight sweat form on my neck and face.

A noise in the background reminded me that Marie's small son was there, and just back from hospital. We walked into his room and made sure he was comfortable and happy. We sat on the couch and had a wine, I was completely aware of every lithe movement she made, and how it accentuated her curves and womanly shape. The wine was cool and crisp, we chatted about simple things, and about our day's.

Marie was taking every opportunity to plant small kisses on my face my neck and my ears, little touches on my knees and inner thigh. After a few minutes she could stand sitting next to me no more, so standing she put down her wine and climbed on top of me, pressing her perfect pussy into my now rapidly growing penis, and kissing me deeply.

My response to her kisses was instant and impressive, with my cock unwinding down the inside leg of my jeans, my body tingling with excitement that only she can produce. Once again in the background a small voice demanded attention from his mum, poor little guy had been through a difficult time with surgery