PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Au Pair: Fantasy Becomes Reality

admin
06 Ağustos 2022, 21:04
April 6: Decision to Hire Au Pair

"It's just too much work with four kids!" My mom exclaimed to me.

"But why do we have to get a teenage girl from outside the country? What about Michelle?" I replied.

"Michelle can't always help us. She's only our babysitter once every while. Besides, this is a great experience that Au Pair Care is offering, she gets to see the United States and a new culture!" My Mom explained.

"Whatever. Just don't expect me to be friendly."

I was outraged over the fact that we would be getting a foreign teenage girl to live with us for a whole year. I will admit, it was a lot of stress on my mom having to go crazy and drive me and my two brothers everywhere. My sister couldn't help because she was in college and my Dad worked.

The girl was from Sweden and was 20 years old, only 2 years older than me. This made it all the more awkward. I certainly did not need a 'babysitter' but, since my brother's did, it was deemed a necessity for my mother. I had not seen her yet since I refused to say hello when we skyped her and to be honest I really didn't care. I told myself I won't even see her, she'll just drive me to places and clean the house or whatever they do.

April 20: Arrival of Au Pair

"Nicholas, this is Matilda. She's our new Au Pair." My mom said.

Holy... this girl was a fucking model. I've never seen anyone more gorgeous in my life. She had long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, gigantic breasts, and the most perfect ass I had ever seen in my life. She was a goddess.

"H-Hi-Hi.." I stuttered as I still was in complete awe.

"Hahahah hello Nicholas I'm looking forward to staying with you." Matilda said.

Oh no, I was getting a massive hard-on. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and started massaging myself thinking about Matilda and the possibilities. I finished and came all over my bed sheets. Too bad she was older than me and would be in huge trouble if she did anything with me. I had never before in my life wanted to have sex with someone so bad, and I was (embarrassingly, considering my age) still a virgin.

May 1: Parents leave for vacation

"Okay Nicholas be good and help Matilda watch the boys! I'll see you in a week love you!" My mom told me as she left the house.

"So your two brothers will probably be heading to sleep soon right?" Matilda asked me.

"Uhhh yeah they should be. I stay up much later though hahah." I answered.

"Hahaha okay I'll go ahead and get the boys to sleep." And with that she called for the boys to come upstairs.

I watched as her ass displayed perfectly in her yoga pants, and I quickly became aroused. I shifted my now throbbing erection in my pants and had an idea. While Matilda was upstairs getting my brothers ready for bed, I quietly creeped into the guest bedroom which had now become her room for the year. I went over to the hamper of her dirty clothes in the corner of the room and spotted a pair of her black panties. I picked it up and sniffed it. As I did that my penis sprung to full length and was just begging to be pleasured. The smell was amazing, just like I was eating her wonderful pussy out.

I shoved the dirty panties into my pocket and continued upstairs to my room. As I went into my room I saw my blankets folded up with a note on top. The note said:

Nicholas,

If this is what I think it is, that is totally normal and cool but you have to clean it yourself hehe. Your parents won't know about this I promise.

-Matilda