PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : soccer-practice-makes-perfect-3

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:02
Subject: Soccer Practice Makes Perfect - Part 3 Soccer Practice Makes Perfect: 'Boom' Making Memories -- Part 3 Thank you for the overwhelming positive responses to my first two chapters. I apologize for the lack of paragraphs in chapter 2, and realized that it may have made it difficult to read. I will try to make more paragraph breaks moving forward so that it is easier on the eyes. :-) I hope you enjoy chapter 3. Also, Please consider donating to Nifty so that this platform remains free and continues to be a safe space for us all to enjoy these stories either by writing them or reading them. Please Donate Here: fty/donate.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Please note: This story is of a graphic sexual nature and only meant for adults 18 years and older who wish to read such material. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ DJ -- (me) 18 y.o. Billy -- DJ's older brother age 20 Rafael -- One of Billy's Best Friends Jorge -- Another of Billy's Best Friends ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ Even though I had my eyes closed I could sense the bright sunlight pushing through the slits of the window blinds in Billy's bedroom. I was beginning to wake up but didn't want to let go of the best nights sleep that I ever had. I can't believe I am here. In bed with my brother Billy, not because we had to share a bed out of necessity, but because he truly wanted me there. I don't know if the solid night sleep was because of all the fucking we did, the fact that it now felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders, or that I was just in such a happy place emotionally. I laid there in bed and just reminisced about it all, every thrust Billy gave me with his cock, every load he buried up my ass, every deep kiss we shared, every smile he flashed at me, every moment we laughed and every time we held hands. What a wonderful place to be, not just emotionally, but also physically. Laying there in Billy's bed with his muscular arms wrapped tight around me made me feel secure and protected. His mouth was nestled in the back of my neck and I could feel his every breath, it was sexy and so erotic at the same time. I had just my boxers on and my naked back was up tight against his bare muscular chest and I could feel every heartbeat from his chest. The little bit of hair he had was either scratching me or tickling my back depending on how deep of a breath Billy took, but I didn't mind in the least. I was now fully awake and I could feel Billy's cock against my ass through his boxers. He was still asleep but his hips were moving ever so slightly up against my ass. We were spooning, I grinned the biggest grin I have ever made and thought to myself, how awesome it was that Billy was doing this with me. What was even better was that he wasn't even hard. I thought to myself, he wasn't doing it because he was horny, he was doing it because it felt natural to him, natural to physically love me, his own BROTHER. I have always been an emotional kid and my eyes started to well up because of this feeling bursting within me, the feeling of being in such a perfect happy place. I didn't want to wake my brother but I couldn't help sniffling even though I was holding back the tears, I just couldn't turn off the emotions. Billy whispered against the back of my neck, what's wrong bud? Nothing I said. A few seconds passed, I call bullshit, he whispered back, honesty and up front please. I'm just so happy, I replied. What? he said. I am just so damn happy Billy. Laying here in your arms. Waking up next to you in bed. Feeling your every breath and heartbeat as if they were mine. The rough sex we had yesterday. Everything, it is all just overwhelming, perfect, buy overwhelming. I feel the same way DJ, as he kissed the back of my neck. I wouldn't ever change what has happened between us yesterday, he said as he continued to kiss and lick the back of my neck. Billy stopped kissing me for a moment and said, I was kind of angry at Rafael and Jorge for how it all went down, but now I wouldn't change a thing. I feel like everything happens for a reason, and the reason is because both you and I always wanted 'this' to happen. Billy lifted up his head and turned my head toward him with his left hand and kissed me on the lips. I rolled towards Billy wrapped my arms around him, held the back of his head and went in for a deep french kiss. Once again we probed each others mouths with our tongues as the kiss became more and more passionate. After a few minutes of heavy kissing, we both came up for air. We both stared into each others eyes and studied each others faces as if we istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) just met each other for the first time. Without breaking our eye contact Billy brought his hand up to my face and used his his thumb to trace along my lips. I broke the silence first. I love you Billy, I said. I love you too, more now than I ever have before, he replied. Would you fuck me again Billy? I pleaded. Not this morning bud, It is taking all the willpower I have to say no, but I have a special day planned for us, something kind of romantic and fun at the same time. You romantic? I replied with a laugh. Yes, he said with a smile, not everything is about my dick. I want to show you that there is more than just sex that we can experience together, but I am warning you, I am not going to be able to hold off for too long, I'm just aching to tap that tight ass of yours again. Time to get a move on, Billy said, we need to shower and hit the road as soon as we can so we get a full day in, he continued. I started to make the bed as Billy turned on the water and got into the shower. I looked into the bathroom and saw Billy's perfect naked body under the stream of steaming hot water. Water rolling off of his head, over his strong shoulders and down his sexy back to the most beautiful round ass that I have ever laid eyes on. It took every bit of strength for me to refrain from jerking off, so I did the next best thing. I whipped off my boxers and headed into the bathroom to join him in the shower. You have enough room in there for me? I asked. Yeah, sure, Billy said with a smile, I should have asked you in the first place. I opened the glass door and joined my brother for our first shower together. I immediately got up behind my brother and started rubbing his shoulders and his back. I caressed his sides and then reached to his front and moved my hands on his chest and his flat six pack stomach as I pushed my body against his. My cock was getting harder and it was up against Billy's crack and I was so tempted to try and fuck Billy raw right then and there. Billy let out a sigh and tilted his head back. Billy turned around, embraced me and locked lips with me again. Deeper and deeper and more forceful the kiss became. Our dicks were sword fighting while our tongues also dueled in each others mouths. Billy broke off our kiss and pulled me in for a tight hug and kissed my neck repeatedly and I felt his love for me through the intensity of the ongoing embrace. I felt like he was never going to let me go, which was fine with me. He held onto my upper arms and pushed back a little, looked at me and spoke softly. No sex DJ. I just wanted to see how strong your willpower is, I stated. Not very, Billy replied. I'm sorry Billy. Nothing to be sorry about bud, I just want this day to be perfect for us. With that being said we finished by soaping and washing each others body, along with a few kisses here and there. Billy's truck was keeping a steady pace of about 60 miles an hour, the music was my favorite band, and the windows were all the down letting a rush of air blowing through. I was all smiles just sitting there with my brother, holding his hand while he drove and while I gazed out the window. We've been on the road for about 45 minutes and I was getting impatient to find out where we were going. I reached for the radio with my free hand to turn the music down and looked over to Billy. Where are we going? I asked. You'll see, Billy replied. I hate when you say that, I smirked. Ok, Billy relented, do you really want to know? Yes, I said with a grin. We are going to Moon Pebble Beach. Really? I've never been there, I said elatedly. I know, that is one of the reasons I chose this place, he said. One of the reasons? I questioned. Yes, and no I'm not telling you any more for now, Billy said with a laugh. Moon Pebble Beach was a cool artist colony with tons of art studios, shops, black sand beaches, home of some cutting edge alternative rock bands and a reputation for some of the best surfing spots. Billy pulled into an available spot on the main street of this small town. Let's get out and explore bud, Billy said. As Billy exited the truck, I got out of my side, I turned around after I closed the door and Billy was right there behind me with the hugest damn grin I have ever seen. What? I said kind of weirded out. Billy put his hand around the back of my head and kissed me on the lips. He proceeded to enter my mouth with his tongue but I had no reaction this time. I was in shock and scared at the same time. I pulled back with a puzzled look on my face and asked, why did you do that? What if someone sees us us? kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) Strangers just walked by us, Billy! Relax DJ, Billy said trying to calm me down. We can be ourselves and do whatever we want without any fear of being outed, not a single soul knows us here. Besides, this is a gay friendly community, that is why I chose this place. With a look of genuine concern, Billy asked, are you ok bud? as he held my face in his hands. Still a little unsure and on edge, I looked at Billy and said with a half smile, you really put a lot of thought into this, didn't you? Yes, Billy replied. Well, I wish I could do something for you in return, I said sadly. Don't worry bud, I will think of something, he said with a mischievous grin. THAT is one reason why I love you, I said, and then I gave Billy a big kiss. Let's go explore, Billy said. He grabbed my hand and it seemed like he wouldn't let go no matter what. As I got more and more comfortable, we continued walking through town smiling, laughing and holding hands like we were two love-sick teenagers with no worries in the world. After grabbing a bite to eat Billy and I walked to the edge of town where we arrived at an old fishing pier that jutted out from the shore into the ocean. There was nothing much on the pier except a small pavilion, a few empty benches and an arcade that was closed for remodeling, with a self photo booth outside. Billy and I sat on a bench to watch the surfers on the waves. Well, what do you think DJ, do you like this place? Yeah, I love it, I replied. Thank you bringing me, I said as I turned to lay on my back and rest my head on Billy's lap. You're welcome, he said as he leaned over and kissed me. We sat there for about 15 minutes while Billy was intensely watching the surfers trying to ride the big waves. Even though he was focused on the surfing, he was also stroking my hair with his left hand and resting his right one on my stomach. His touch and the stroking of my hair was having an effect on me and my cock, which I am sure was not Billy's intention. The slightest touch, even an accidental grazing from Billy usually turned me on. Always made me want him, always made me lust for him, so this time was no different. Um, Billy, I need to adjust myself, your making me.... He looked down at me and then to my bulge, oh, you mean this? Billy said, as he moved his hand from my stomach to my rock hard cock. Yes, you better let go or you're going to have to do something about it, and soon, I said. Billy smirked, looked back at the arcade and then looked back down at me and said, I have an idea, see that self photo booth over there? You wanna take photos now? No DS (dip shit), PRIVACY! We can fool around a little before we head home. Besides, I haven't given you a blowjob yet and I've been dying to suck your cock. I jumped up at the prospect, grabbed Billy's hand and practically dragged him over to the self photo booth. I entered the booth first, Billy after me, and he turned and closed the curtain. Billy then sat down and turned back towards me and saw that I was still standing and already had my dick and balls out above the waistband of my shorts. Damn bud, that was quick, he said. No time like the present, I replied with a bit of laughter. Without any further hesitation Billy grabbed my cock shaft, pulled up on my foreskin and tongued deep inside of it and then began to nibble on my loose foreskin. Slowly he then pulled back my foreskin and began to tongue the exposed head of my cock. Oh fucking hell that feels good, I said with a sigh. Billy looked up at me and said, this is just the beginning DJ, I haven't even found my pace yet. As Billy started to work the length of my 7" cock into his mouth, I could feel his spit dripping from my shaft onto my balls, the wetness of his spit on my balls drove me batshit crazy. Holy fuck that feels good, keep going Billy, I said as I grabbed his head with both hands, guiding him on my cock faster, but not too fast, I didn't want to cum yet. Let go of my head for a sec, I want to do something, Billy said. He proceeded to lick my balls, taking one, then both into his mouth. I moaned so fucking loud I swear the surfers could probably hear me over the crashing of the waves. He continued for a few moments and then slowly licked up my shaft to the head of my cock again and squeezed my cock with one hand while pinching my nipple. To his surprise a huge flow of precum slowly dribbled out of the slit and Billy moaned with pleasure as he licked and swalloed every drop of my precum. Oh fuck, I'll remember this moment for the rest of my damn life, I said. Then, oddly, in this moment bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) of heat a crazy idea popped into my head. As Billy continued to lick the head of my cock, I reached into my pocket with one hand while still holding Billy's head with the other. While continuing to moan with pleasure, I grabbed two quarters from my pocket and put them in the booth's coin slot. Billy looked up at me with curiosity and, 'boom' the flash went off. DJ! What are you doing? He said with a puzzled voice. Just go with it bro, we're making memories. I grabbed Billy's head again with both hands now, and fucked his mouth on my cock. 'Boom' another flash. The flashes and the sensation of Billy sucking on my cock like there is no tomorrow was about to bring me to full climax. Fuck Bro, You're gonna get it bad, my load is coming. Oh my god, ahhhhh, keep going. Fuck. AHHHHHHHHHHH. 'Boom' another flash as I shot down Billy's throat. I pulled out of billy's mouth and shot a huge amount of cum on Billy's face at the exact moment the next flash went off. Finally, before the last and final photo was about to be taken, I leaned down and started to lick my own cum off of Billy's face. 'Boom'. The perfect final shot in more ways than one, I said as we both laughed. I continued to lick the cum and sweat off of his face until he was practically clean, and then I grabbed Billy's head and pressed my lips onto his, and shared a tongue kiss mixed with saliva, sweat and a huge amount of my cum. Billy swallowed the cum mixture and then released our kiss and moved back to my cock. Squeezing it one last time he managed to work the remaining cum to the surface of my cock. He enveloped my cockhead and foreskin and sucked the remaining cum into his mouth. Without saying a word, he stood up, grabbed my hair and pulled back, I opened my mouth and he spit the last drops of my cum into my own mouth. He then used his hands, one on the top of my head and the other holding my chin to hold my mouth closed and said, swallow it fag, swallow it, in the deepest most commanding voice he could make. What a fucking turn on my brother is I thought to myself. We rested for a few minutes to catch our breath and then proceeded to clean ourselves up as much as we could and began to exit the photo booth. Billy looked back at me as I was exiting the booth and said in a cocky voice, don't forget your memories asshole. I grabbed the black and white photo strip, looked at the shots and exclaimed, pictures ARE worth a thousand words. We finally made it back to truck after quite an amazing day. Thanks Billy, I had an amazing time, I said. No problem, I enjoyed giving you head, he replied while slapping me on the back. Not just the blowjob you ass, I said jokingly, the whole damn day! You are an amazing brother, I continued saying as we got in the truck, you treat me so well, I just hope that I make you as happy as you make me. You're kidding me? Right? Billy exclaimed. These last two days with you have been the best two days of my entire life. Cool, me too, I replied. Billy looked at his cellphone to check the time but saw that there were 3 messages. He called into his voicemail and listened to them. Shit! Billy said. I forgot all about that. What? I said. Jorge, Jorge called to see when he can come over to the house, Billy said sounding defeated. Maybe I should just call him back and tell him it's off. You can't do that Billy, you can't do that to Jorge. You promised him. Everyone knows what your promises mean to you, especially me. We all know you are a man of your word, please don't break your promise because of me, I pleaded. Are you sure you're ok with this, Billy asked. Yes, I am, I responded. Nothing will ever change what happened between us, and nothing will ever change the way I feel about you, I promise. You just gave me another reason to love you more, as if I needed any, Billy said. Call Jorge back before he thinks your ignoring him, I said. As Billy was pulling onto the highway heading home, he returned Jorge's phone calls and put it on speakerphone so I could hear everything. Hey man, it's Billy. Hey you, Jorge said, you ready for tonight? Yeah, I will be, I was out of town for the day but I should be home and ready about 7:30. You cool with that? Billy continued. Yeah, no problem, I am so psyched and horned up to fuck your hole, I've been thinking about it all day, Jorge responded. I look forward to you going balls deep in me man, just like always, Billy said. I was kinda worried you weren't going to go through with it, Jorge admitted in a sad tone. Oh come on man, I promised you, Billy said. Yeah, I know, and I know what your promises mean to you, Jorge replied. Billy and I looked at each other and I gave him a huge smile.... Yeah Jorge, someone special reminded me of that today, Billy replied as he reached over to hold my hand. See you tonight. Yeah, see you tonight Billy boy, Jorge replied.