PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : dad-loves-me-12

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:03
Subject: Dad Loves Me Part 12 Dad Loves Me Part 12 James hoo) Over the next couple of weeks daddy and I continued our morning sex rituals. He has also let me stop using the buttplug and I'll admit I missed it. He said he'd leave it to me and if I wanted to keep using it. In the evenings either after we got home from the gym or from gramma and grampa's house, we would have more sex. Sometimes daddy would have a cigar and would make love to me and fill me with his cum. I made love to him as well, but I was really more than happy to suck him and swallow all of his cum. I also lived rimming his butt. Mike paid a couple visits. When Mike was there, he and daddy would always share a cigar and Mike would top me and daddy would top him. Bob was invited over a couple of his nights off. He was allergic to smoke so daddy didn't have a cigar so Bob was pretty much the top but he did let me top him once. Also Dana came over one evening on a night off. Daddy took to taking care of Dana's vaginal needs while I took care of him anally. After we had all finished our fun Dana told daddy that he really liked me and would like to treat me to a night together just the two of us. Daddy said it was really up to me. Dana looked at me and asked me for a date. I told him that I really liked him, but I didn't want to have sex with anyone unless daddy was at least in the room. He looked really disappointed but I told him he was still welcome to come over from time to time and we can have fun. Maybe when I was a little older we could have a proper date, but for now I am still finding myself. Daddy excused himself from the room and Dana and I continued talking for awhile. When he was about ready to leave we both went into the family room where daddy was sitting having a drink. He got up from his seat and he and Dana kissed then Dana came up to me, placed both hands and my cheeks and kissed me more passionately than he did daddy. When he was gone, daddy asked me what we talked about and I said "I think Dana wants to start something with me. I told him I wasn't ready for anything like that except with you. I told him I am still learning about myself and maybe in a few years if there is still something there, maybe we can have a data or two and see what happens. After all I'm only going to be thirteen soon. Dana looks a lot younger than he is and there might be something later. Right now I am too happy being with you. I like the other guys, but you are the one I truly am in love with. istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) I think about you all day at school." Daddy pulled me to him and kissed me very passionately. It was Wednesday evening and between working out on the exercise equipment and having sex with Dana, I was really tired. Daddy told me "Tomorrow I am calling Wally to see if he can arrange some time to come visit after school let's out. I wonder in Susan will let him go for any length of time. You still want to spend some time getting to know him better?"---"Oh yes daddy. I've always liked Uncle Wally. He is handsome too."---"Well I know he loves you not just for being his nephew. He has told me before that you are a sexy young boy. He doesn't know you have started cumming so it will be a surprise to him if he sucks you and makes you cum. I will tell you Wally is basically a top, but he has said that he'd love to have you top him at some point." I asked if daddy was gonna call after we got home. When he said he was, I asked if I could be there and we could use the speaker phone. He just said we'll see. Then he said we needed to get upstairs and clean up before bed. After we cleaned up we climbed into bed and daddy pulled me into him and we snuggled until we fell asleep. The next morning daddy awoke about 5 am and had to use the bathroom. He hated to move me but if he didn't we'd both be very wet. I barely woke up when he moved me but I just stayed on my back and fell back asleep. I hadn't quite fallen asleep again when I felt a hand on my chest, fingers tracing around my nipples. I stirred and daddy kept playing with them. While still feeling the sensations on my nipples I felt another hand lay gently on my belly rubbing slightly. Then I felt the hand on my belly start to move down. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. The hand grazed over my cock and moved my cock upwards onto my belly. Then the hand gently rubbed my balls and I moaned louder. Then the hand moved under my butt with the thumb on my taint and I felt a moist warmth on my balls. Daddy was licking and gently sucking on my balls. After a couple minutes I felt the hand lifting my cock and then that same warmth cover my cock. I let out an even louder moan. My cock had started to harden as soon on the hand started playing around my bottom. Now I got instantly hard in daddy's mouth. He started slowly sliding his mouth up and down on my cock making me squirm and moan some more. His mouth is so wet and warm kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) and it feels so good when I am all the way in his mouth and his tongue flicks on my cock head. He moved the hand under my butt up to my balls gently squeezing and pulling on them. He must have sensed my closeness because he backed off and let me come down, then he started on me again. He did that a couple of times and then finally when my balls started pulling up signaling my release, he continued and applied more suction. Suddenly I felt that wonderful feeling of my oncoming orgasm. Without warning I grunted and started filling daddy's mouth with my morning load of cum. He readily took my entire load. When I came down and stopped cumming he moved up to kiss me and I tasted my cum in his mouth. "Good morning my lovely and sexy young son. I hope you slept well."---"Yes and I enjoyed my wakeup call from my equally sexy daddy." We cuddled for a few minutes before daddy suggested we get out if bed and get ready for our day. After we washed up, I asked daddy to help me put in the buttplug. "You really like using that don't you?"---"I do like it and really like how it feels in my butt. It makes me less lonely for you when we are apart." After school, I went to gramma and grampa's house as usual. I entered and smelled a roast being cooked. Gramma was a wonderful cook and baker. I sat at the small desk they set up in an unused corner of the kitchen to start my homework. Gramma was very social and liked talking to me while she was cooking and I was working on homework. I knew grampa loved me, but he showed his affection in a different way. Daddy showed up about an hour after me. When walking through to the kitchen he passed grampa watching TV and rubbed his shoulder as he walked by. He came to me and kissed me on top of my head, then kissed gramma on her cheek. It wasn't long until dinner and afterward daddy decided he would help with the dishes so I could work a little more on my homework. He finished and told me we had to get going. Gramma hugged and kissed us both. Grampa got up from his chair and hugged us both then ruffled my hair. We left for home. When we got home we went to the bedroom and stripped. Daddy kissed me and said we would call Uncle Wally in a little bit giving him time to eat with Aunt Susan. After about an hour, daddy dialed their number on the speaker phone. Uncle Wally happened to answer the phone and we both greeted him. Daddy asked if he was free bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) to talk. He said Aunt Susan was getting ready for work and would be leaving soon. Daddy started out by telling my uncle about how we have grown together and daddy said he told me about their talk about Uncle Wally's feelings for me. Uncle Wally and I talked a little about our feelings together. Then daddy asked Uncle Wally if he would like to come for a visit after school gets out to renew their bond and start a new one with me. He loved the idea and said he would talk to Aunt Susan and get back to us. He said he would talk to her the next day and call on Sunday. Aunt Susan had to work the afternoon shift so he would call between noon and 1 o'clock. We talked about general things. After a nice call, we decided to hang up and said our good byes and we said we would wait for his call. After we hung up, we went to the family room to watch some TV before the news came on. We always watched the news until after the weather. When we got to the bedroom I went back to the bathroom to take out my buttplug and clean it off. When I returned to the bedroom, daddy was laying back with his arms behind his head and his hairy armpits exposed and his legs spread open. I climbed up in the bed and put my face near his armpit and stuck my nose into the hair and inhaled deeply. There was a hint of sweat but mostly it was just daddy's scent. I moved to his face and kissed him deeply. Then I moved to his furry chest and worked his nipples through the fur. After he was feeling good and his cock had started growing, I decided to go for the grand prize. I moved down and grabbed his big cock in my hand and moved my face to his balls. I took a big whiff like I did with his pits and there was a heavier smell of musk and to me it was an intoxicating smell. I licked and then moved my mouth to his cock and took it as far as I could. He groaned loudly as I sank my mouth down. I started working his cock with my mouth and tongue and grabbed his balls gently with my hand. I learned what he liked and how to maximize his pleasure so after about 15 minutes, I felt his balls start to draw up and then he grunted and shot a good load into my mouth. There was quite a bit considering he hadn't cum since he had sex with Dana last night. I got so good that I didn't spill a drop. After his orgasm and after he stopped cumming, I moved up and kissed him deeply letting him taste his cum in my mouth. We snuggled into our spooning position with daddy behind me and his big hairy arm holding me close. We eventually slept. MORE TO COME...... --Please remember to help support the Nifty Archives to keep it free. You can submit your donations by clicking on the link on the main page.