PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : molested-by-my-nephews-4.html

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:05
"Molested" by My Nephews</p> Chapter Four: Friend or Foe</p>

First, down to business: **Please, help support Nifty... Please Donate!</p> Nifty is a reader-supported archive and active library. It takes constant work and a constant stream of reader support to keep the servers up and running and to review posts for improper content. I know from experience that running a site like Nifty is a Labor of Love. And with the cost and demands of hardware, software, high-volume bandwidth and other things necessary to keep an archive running, protected and readily available, not to mention the sheer time needed to review stories, etc. Well, it"s pretty damn admirable. So, for your enjoyment; for the enjoyment of others today and tomorrow...</p> Please support Nifty to help keep this amazing archive up and running.</p> If you are worried about having financial trails, go to a store and pick up a pre-paid credit card. Pay cash, and use that to make your donation. :-) Where there"s a will, there"s a way right? Nifty has willed together this amazing archive. Help pave the way to keeping Nifty alive!</p> Thank you for your financial support! You"re awesome and you made a difference in the lives of thousands of people by donating!</p>

A Note to the Reader</p> Hello Dear Reader,</p> I want to preface the publication of this story with a quick note. If you are just finding this, and haven"t read Molested by My Baby Brother, I recommend starting there. This is the second novel in a series (of how many I am not sure), and a great deal of the story is missing if you do not begin with the first novel. </p> Well, things are a bit? off at the moment, aren"t they? :-) Time to see how they will hash out. :-) I don"t want to spoil anything so, trying to be careful. lol. There is sex in this chapter. ;-P</p> I want to thank so many of you that reached out to me and said such wonderful, amazing things. I truly did not anticipation of such incredible things being said. Wow. I mean, you guys really made me feel incredible, and I hope that I can continue to do the same for you. Knowing your reactions to what I wrote, well, I"ve always been someone that enjoys causing others to feel pleasure, so, I can tell you that some of the things you said to me were... man lol freaking incredible. lol. Thank you for that. Sincerely.</p> Should you like to contact me, please feel free to do so at (b0yl0v3rn4) (at) (tutanota) (dot) (com) or (b0yl0v3rn4) (at) (protonmail) (dot) (com) with full, end-to-end encryption when you send the email from the same email service provider (proton to proton or tutanota to tutanota). Get your free account at either provider!</p> Hugs,</p> b0yl0v3rn4</p> Disclaimer and Copyright Information</p>

Chapter Four: Friend or Foe</p> Older and younger brothers sat next to each other on the couch watching TV until the pizza and sides arrived. Daddy and the boys had a favorite Italian place that made really amazing pizzas with hand-tossed crust and they also loved the focaccia, bruschetta, french fries, salad and garlic and cheese bread sticks with marinara sauce for dipping. The boys ordered plenty of everything, and they set up quite a spread on the coffee table where they could eat and continue watching the movie. The confrontation had put a damper on the evening and the boys had slipped away and gotten dressed when they were ordering the pizza. Daddy was angered by the fact that they didn?t feel comfortable in their own home, as evidenced by the clothes which now covered their beautiful bodies. That fact didn?t escape Uncle Cody either, and he felt even worse that he had made the boys feel uncomfortable in their own home. The movie ended and the boys put the left-overs in the refrigerator and cleaned up. Uncle Cody was impressed with everything they did. The boys finally came back to the living room after putting everything away.</p> ?We?re tired Daddy. Is it ok if we go to bed?</p> ?Of course it is sweetheart! Go ahead and get ready for bed and I?ll be in there in a bit to tuck you in.?</p> The boys stood there for a moment.</p> ?Is everything ok guys?? Daddy asked.</p> ?Can we stiww sweep wif you Daddy??</p> ?Absolutely! I wouldn?t have it any other way.?</p> He smiled at the boys.</p> ?Thanks/Fanks Daddy,? they chimed, turning around and running for the bedroom.</p> ?Boys, aren?t you forgetting something??</p> ?It?s O?? Uncle Cody started to say something but a sharp look from Daddy cut him off quickly.</p> ?Oh, goodnight Uncle Cody.?</p> ??Night Uncuw Cody.?</p> ?Goodnight boys. I love you.?</p> They were instantly out of sight. Everything was quiet for a few minutes. Daddy was still angry and Uncle Cody knew it. Everybody was off. The boys usually hugged him when one or the other left, and tonight they weren?t even going to say goodnight. As the awkward silence dragged on, Uncle Cody stood up.</p> ?I guess I?d better be going.?</p> ?I guess so.?</p> Cody was hurt that Teddy didn?t tell him he should stay, but he understood. He had made quite a mess of things earlier that evening.</p> ?I?m sorry, Teddy, I didn?t mean to??</p> He stopped mid-sentence. Teddy clearly wasn?t in the mood to talk about it anymore.</p> ?You?re angry.?</p> Teddy sprung to his feed and around to the back of the love seat, keeping his distance from his beloved little brother. He didn?t quite trust himself to be within arms-length of his brother right then. He was afraid he might hurt him. In some ways, it had been very easy for him to kill Jeramiah. After all, he had caught Jeramiah raping Cody after he warned him never to touch him. But he was still a human, he was still his grandfather, and though he didn?t like a lot of the things he did, some of the men that Jeremiah had let use him were younger and quite sexy, and he did like some of the things that Jeramiah and his friends had done to him. But Teddy didn?t want Cody exposed to that. He didn?t want Cody to be forcefully raped, and he knew that Jeramiah wouldn?t do it any other way, because he was a sadistic fuck. No, he had hurt Cody and the way Teddy saw it, he had no choice ? he had to die. He knew if he did nothing, then Cody would never be safe. Killing Gerald had been even easier in some ways. Though he loved making love with Gerald and Cody, well, he had already taken a life ? something that was supposed to be hard, but it wasn?t ? and there was a certain satisfaction in knowing that he had killed to keep his little brother safe. There was nothing he wouldn?t do to keep someone he loved so much, safe. He?d proven that, and knowing that Gerald probably wouldn?t stop Jeramiah?s friends from swooping in and raping Cody, or doing who knows what else?even though in many ways he really loved his dad, it was also an easy decision to end his life. That terrified Cody. It was what gave him the nightmares. Not the fact that he had done it, but how easy it had been. In some ways, he felt he was a monster and he was afraid that something might happen, causing him to snap and hurt other people. That thought was horrifying to Teddy. He was a good person. He had built his entire life with Cassie, teaching his boys to respect other people; to respect their differences; to love diversity. It had been too easy, in his mind, for him to end two lives. Now with his boys threatened, he was terrified of what he might do. He wasn?t sure if he could live with himself if he hurt his little brother; his little lover; the only person that he had truly loved, had been in love with, and desired in such a raw, innocent, erotic, enigmatic way.</p> ?You?re goddamn right I?m fucking angry, Dakota. But I think you should go ahead and go home before I say or do something I?m gonna regret. I need time to cool off. I told you last weekend that the two most important things in my life are my two boys. I can?t fucking believe the first place your mind went to, was that I was fucking molesting them like Jeramiah and Gerald molested us. I guess I expected you to know me at least half as well as I know you, and clearly that is not the case. Clearly you don?t know who I am at all.?</p> He took a step back and turned around, his back to his brother.</p> ?If you?re going to call the police and social services tomorrow, or even tonight, at least do the descent thing and give me some notice so that I can talk things through with the boys and prepare them for what?s coming. They already basically know what to expect, but I need to make sure they?re going to be OK. If you decide you?re not going to, then give me a call tomorrow and if I?ve cooled down enough, you can come back over and we can continue this discussion.?</p> Teddy could see in the mirror that Cody was trying to fight back tears. His own heart was breaking, but the anger was blinding. He couldn?t believe that someone he loved so deeply and had protected so furiously, had done what Cody had done. He couldn?t believe he had automatically thought the worst of him, terrified his beloved sons, and what was worse was, that in that moment, he wasn?t sure he could forgive Cody. After the fifteen years of silence and rejection, especially given what he had sacrificed?that he had taken two human lives with his bare hands for no other reason than they had hurt his little brother?That little brother had just traumatized his boys, and almost called the police on him, which would have caused his family to be irreparably torn apart. He had to have time to talk to his two boys at some point before tomorrow, see how they were and see how they felt about Uncle Cody being there. At that moment, he didn?t want his brother anywhere near him, but he was still worried about his brother?perhaps a sign that someday he could forgive him.</p> ?Go straight home, Dakota. Don?t do anything stupid. I won?t be there to protect you tonight. Just go straight home.?</p> ?Okay Teddy. I will. I know I made a mistake. I know it was a huge?? Cody choked up. ?I love you Teddy,? he managed to choke out.</p> Teddy just was not interested. He spun back around, fire in his eyes. Cody had never seen Teddy like this. He couldn?t recognize his big brother. He imagined this was what he looked like when he killed Jeramiah and Gerald, only older.</p> ?Do you??</p> He turned his back to his brother again. Teddy knew he was being cruel. He couldn?t help it though, and he really didn?t care. He was so blinded by his anger, he felt as though the fury was consuming him.</p> ?Get yourself together before you drive. The boys don?t need another funeral right now,? Teddy snapped.</p> Cody slowly turned, feeling crushed and defeated, and walked to the door. He turned back and looked at Teddy, hoping beyond hope he would at least look at him, but Teddy did not move, he did not look toward the door. Cody supposed there was perhaps a glimmer of hope. He had told Cody to get himself together before driving home, and he had told him to go straight home, knowing that he had a habit of being self-destructive in situations like this. He was worried about him, even though he put it on the boys. Cody made his mind up that he would go straight home. There was a lot on the line right now and knowing everything that he now knew, he had to make the right choices if he were to have any hope of salvaging his relationship with his big brother and nephews.</p> ?Don?t forget your phone.?</p> Teddy turned and kicked the phone across the room directly at his little brother. He really didn?t care if it got damaged or destroyed. In that moment, the phone was like a totem to him, it represented the attempt to call the police, to bring them into his home, to attack his family and take his boys from him. It represented his little brother?s absolute unwillingness to stop and talk to him, to hear what he had to say?again. How in the hell did it get all the way over there? Cody thought to himself. If he didn?t know better, he would think that his brother was magic. He always seemed to do the impossible.</p> ?Thank you, Teddy,? he replied quietly. ?I love you.?</p> Silence. That silence was like a dagger in his heart. He realized that he had done that to Teddy for fifteen years and he began to sob uncontrollably. Teddy growled at him.</p> ?Straight. Home.?</p> The words struck like fists in a boxing match. One to the gut, then one to the head. He felt dizzy and nauseated. He opened the front door and stumbled out closing it quietly behind him, unsure if he would ever see his big brother again. His mind was swirling with information overload. Cody was in shock. He couldn?t believe everything that Teddy had unloaded on him. His brain had been processing everything. He thought of the college scholarships. They had taken care of books and fees, tuition and room and board in the dorm. In fact, he remembered, anything that he had charged in the student bookstore regardless of what it was, chips, candy and sodas, school memorabilia ? everything was all taken care of, and they even gave him spending money? He was realizing that what Teddy had said was true. He hadn?t thought about it, but he now knew that scholarships didn?t usually take care of things like that. He knew their mother didn?t have the money either. He almost vomited thinking of how much Teddy had taken care of him even though he was acting like a fucking shit, still ignoring his big brother, refusing to hug him, refusing to say ?I love you,? refusing everything but the most brief and basic responses when he felt there was no way around it. Then his mind went to the gang bangs and sex clubs ? all of the things that Cody did. Perhaps it was more accurate to say the things that Cody let be done to him, not caring what happened to him because the love of his life, his role model, his big brother didn?t love him anymore ? or so he thought. As he thought of the gang bangs, he began going through the line of men that had pounded his hole relentlessly. And then, My god! Teddy wasn?t lying about that. I didn?t know what he meant by my being self-destructive, but he was there! He was there and he made love to me, quietly so that I didn?t figure out it was him?How did I not know that? How did I not figure out that it was him, that he was there looking out for me?! Cody got to his car and just sat there, stunned. His mind was occupied searching through the lines of men that had fucked him, figuring out each time that Teddy had lovingly stroked his broken soul, making love to him, sometimes more than once during those debaucherous détentes. Somehow, despite his anger, Teddy had set his mind to a task of identifying the good. Cody was calm, so he started the car and drove home.</p> He was exhausted, and as soon as he got home, he just stripped off and went straight to bed, his mind flashing back as he did to his refusal to strip off with his beautiful little nephews. Fucking hell, they are beautiful boys! And they want to make love to me? His mind was spinning. The hurricane was back at full force, and this time there was a lot more debris flying around in his mind ? all of the new information that had been dumped on him by his big brother. I can?t believe he?s been living with that all these years, while the very person he was protecting basically shat in his face! He still felt horrible. He moved the trash can right to the edge of the bed. He wasn?t sure that he was going to be able to keep dinner down. He had been struggling to, but he was physically ill on top of the mental stress. He flashed back to the day that Jeramiah had raped him and how Teddy had so lovingly attended to his injured body and soul. That had been the culmination of their love affair. Not only had Teddy rescued him, but he had shown him so much love. For Christ?s sake! He actually licked his bruised and torn butthole for the gods only know how long to make it feel better. Then, he had put petroleum jelly on it and ever-so-gently slipped his pinky finger in, covered with the slick goop, explaining that it should help some when he had to go poop. Teddy had warned him that because Jeramiah had been so rough, and torn his tender tissue, that it would probably hurt when he pooped for a week or so, but that he would put petroleum jelly on and in his butt as often as he needed, until it didn?t hurt any more. The things that Teddy had done to him had felt so good. If Jeramiah had done that, he would have liked it. He still couldn?t believe that Teddy had killed Daddy and Grandpa. Holy fuck! What do I do with all of this? He thought for a bit as he lay there trying to go to sleep. Client contract! If he signs a client contract then I am bound to Attorney-Client Privilege. He would go over to Teddy?s with the paperwork pre-dated to before their discussion, that way, the conversation would be protected, and it was now very clear to him that the boys were not only willing participants, but had initiated the contact. He still didn?t feel quite right not reporting it, but he couldn?t do that to Teddy and the boys. Not only because there was clearly no abuse going on, but that Teddy had given up so much, had done so much for him. He was endlessly in his debt. There was literally nothing he could do to repay everything that his big brother had done for him. Not only that, but Teddy had still been willing to allow his nephews to make love with him. He was still willing to share something that special with him after everything he had done. Those little munchkins had been the reason Teddy had played the ?big brother card? and forced him to finally talk about everything the weekend before. They really were beautiful, wonderful little boys?*Cody drifted off to sleep.</p>

After Cody left, Teddy locked up and headed to bed. He was frustrated and still quite angry with his little brother. He wasn?t even sure he wanted to call him his ?brother? right then. He poured three fingers of Irish whiskey and knocked it back quickly. He hoped it would help calm him. Turning out the lights, he headed to the master bedroom to get into bed with his boys. The boys were sitting on the bed talking, not sleeping like they led Daddy to believe they would be doing.</p> ?What?s this then? What?s goin? on in here?? Daddy asked.</p> ?We didn?t want to be in the living room with Uncle Cody anymore. Is he gone??</p> ?I kind-a figured that. It?s ok boys. You know that?s fine with me. Yes, Uncle Cody went home. So, what are you talking about??</p> ?Just everything that happened.?</p> ?I see. That was a lot, huh??</p> ?Um, yeah??</p> ?Yeah?I?m sorry about that, guys. You heard a lot of things that I didn?t want you to ever know. That?s a lot. It?s a lot for anybody, but especially kids. Uncle Cody wasn?t listening. Even when I yelled, he was going to keep going and call the police?So, I had to shock him enough to interrupt the automatic process that he was stuck in. Because Uncle Cody?s job is to protect boys and girls from parents or family that hurt them or don?t take care of them, sometimes he can be pretty single-minded about it. I didn?t really want Uncle Cody to know those things either, but if he thought he was going to try to tear apart my family, and take my boys from me, I wanted to tell him everything so that the guilt would eat him up. I probably shouldn?t really tell you that either,? he chuckled. ?It?s not a very nice way for me to feel or behave? You guys have questions. I can see it in your faces.?</p> ?Did you really kill your Daddy and Grandpa??</p> ?Yes, sweetheart. Unfortunately, I did. It?s not something I?m particularly proud of other than the fact that I was protecting my little brother.?</p> ?Have you kiwwed anybody ewse Daddy??</p> ?No Baby Boy, I haven?t killed anyone else,? he chuckled. ?It?s not like I?m an international assassin or something!? he laughed.</p> ?Was it your grandpa that hurt you? You know, the thing that you were telling me last Sunday??</p> ?Yes sweetheart, it was.?</p> ?I thought so.?</p> ?Yes, you are both really smart little cookies.?</p> ?Would you kill somebody to protect us??</p> ?You bet your sweet ass I would.?</p> Daddy bent down and pretended to take a bite of each of the boy?s cute little butts, to which both boys broke into giggles.</p> ?Daddy, are you still mad at Uncle Cody??</p> ?Well, sweetheart, yes, I am very angry with Uncle Cody right now. He upset my sweet, wonderful boys.?</p> ?We?re ok now Daddy. We?ve been talking about it because Scotty was scared and I kind-a was too.?</p> ?What were you boys scared about??</p> ?You kiwwed someone.?</p> ?Aww my sweet baby, you were scared because I?ve killed someone??</p> ?Yes.?</p> ?Oh, my dear sweet boy. I?m so sorry. You were just never supposed to find out about that. Almost everyone ends up having something in their past that they are not particularly happy they did. It scares me too, sweetheart. I used to have nightmares a lot. I would wake up after dreaming that I had killed someone that I loved. It was different people but they were terrible dreams. After Mommy died, I had them almost every night. I had a lot of nightmares that I didn?t take care of you boys the right way, and that something happened, and you died. It scared me so bad; it absolutely terrified me. But you know what? I haven?t had one nightmare since my wonderful, sweet little boys started sleeping with me. Please don?t be afraid sweetheart. You know that you boys are my world. I would die if anything happened to you. Hell, I would die before I let anything happen to you.?</p> ?Awe you going to kiww Uncuw Cody??</p> ?I?m not planning to. And, if we have to leave, if we have to go somewhere else to keep the police from taking you away from me, I?m prepared to do that. I don?t want to uproot you guys, take you away from your schools and your friends, but I spent the week setting things up so that if anyone did find out, I could get you boys and get out of the country to safety where no one could touch us. I don?t want to hurt my little brother, especially after everything that I have done to protect him.?</p> ?I don?t want you to kiww Uncuw Cody.?</p> ?Awww my dear sweet boy. I don?t want to, either. Can I give you a hug sweetheart??</p> Scotty dove at Daddy, who caught his sweet little boy in his arms and hugged him tightly. He looked at Joshy and stretched out one of his arms. Joshy leaned in and Daddy pulled Joshy into a deep bear hug.</p> ?I?m so sorry that instead of a lot of fun, loving on Uncle Cody, this turned into a terrible night. That?s my fault. I should have had you guys wait, and should have brought Uncle Cody into our relationship slowly. I think he needed time to get to know me again and see how we lived and then perhaps he wouldn?t have jumped straight to a bad place.?</p> ?It?s not your fault Daddy. You couldn?t know how Uncle Cody was going to react. We wanted to play with Uncle Cody and love on him. You were just istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) trying to give us what we wanted.?</p> ?Oh, you boys are just so wonderful. You didn?t deserve that reaction, or to have this upheaval. You can see, not everyone understands our love. This should serve as a warning that we must be very careful with whom we share our love. Even if Uncle Cody decides not to call the police, he may not want to join in our love. We?ll just have to wait and see what happens? Um, boys, I need to talk to you about our discussion tonight. You know, just like we can?t let people find out about our love, I also need you guys to never ever tell anyone that I?ve killed anyone, especially not who I killed or why. Even though I was justified in what I did, and I was a kid, it?s just something that we don?t need uncovered. I am so sorry to ask you boys to keep yet another secret.?</p> ?It?s ok Daddy. We know we can?t tell anyone. I think it?s pretty amazing that you loved your brother so much that when you caught your grandpa raping him after you told him not to, and did things to protect him and tried to prevent it, that you killed him. And you were only ten years old! That?s how much I love Scotty. I would kill anyone if they hurt him.?</p> Joshy reached over and hugged his little brother tightly. Scotty squeaked, acting a bit silly.</p> ?I don?t want you to kiww anybody, Joshy.?</p> ?I don?t want to either, Little Man. But if someone tries to hurt you, they?re gonna have to deal with me.?</p> ?God, I love you boys so much! I just don?t know how I got so lucky to have the most amazing boys in the world.?</p> ?You didn?t get lucky, Daddy, you raised us.?</p> ?Ooooh, you?re a silver-tongued little devil, aren?t you?? he grinned and tousled the older boy?s hair a bit roughly. ?Don?t think I didn?t see your master manipulation this afternoon! You?re gonna have to work on not grinning or smirking to yourself when you?re successful. You?re lucky Uncle Cody couldn?t see your face,? Daddy chuckled. ?Oh, and you?d better not try any more of that mess on me, mister. If I catch you, you?re gonna be sorry.?</p> Joshy grinned sheepishly.</p> ?So. How are my wonderful boys doing now? Are you ok??</p> ?Yeah.?</p> There was the chorus he so loved.</p> ?And are you still afraid of me??</p> ?No.?</p> Daddy actually giggled.</p> ?You boys are just so fucking cute!?</p> Scotty gasped and his hands flew up to his mouth.</p> ?I know I know, I said a bad word,? Daddy chuckled. ?That?s Daddy?s prerogative.?</p> ?What?s a pwe-wog-a-tive??</p> Daddy laughed.</p> ?It means that because I?m the Daddy and not the kids, I can use a bad word if I want to.?</p> He gave Scotty a little tickle and kissed his forehead.</p> ?So. Is there anything else you guys need to talk about before we go to bed??</p> ?What?s a gang bang?? asked Joshy.</p> ?Oh, Jesus, caught that did you??</p> ?Yes.?</p> ?Of course you did. You two little monkeys never miss anything, especially if it?s salacious, do you??</p> ?No,? there was that chorus again.</p> ?Don?t get cheeky, boys,? Daddy grinned and gently pinched both boys in the tummy, tickling them.</p> ?Okay,? Daddy huffed. ?Scotty, gang bang is another one of those words you should never say to anyone outside this family.?</p> ?I won?t Daddy.?</p> ?Alright, a gang bang is when one guy, or even a girl, gets fucked by a lot of guys all at once. The guys that are gonna fuck the one guy usually kind-of gather around that guy in a circle and watch the fucking going on.?</p> ?Oh wow!? Joshy gasped, his cock growing immediately.</p> ?Yes, but, remember all of the possibilities of STDs. The more sexual partners you have, the more risk there is that you will contract an STD. Uncle Cody is very lucky that he didn?t contract an STD, and it?s one of the reasons that I insisted that Uncle Cody to get a full battery of tests before I would even consider him joining our love-making.?</p> ?Oh yeah.?</p> ?You will have to make your own decisions about something like that. It can be a very amazing and fulfilling experience, just getting fucked and fucked beyond any point where you can even take it. If it is something that you decide to do at some point, it would be best if you had a group of sex partners that you know can be trusted and are free of STDs. Good??</p> ?Good.?</p> ?Okay, any other questions before we get to bed??*</p> ?Are we going to see Uncle Cody again??</p> ?Well, I?m not sure sweetheart. We?ll have to see what happens tomorrow. I asked Uncle Cody to call me when he was ready to talk tomorrow. I will have to see if I am calm enough because I am still very angry with him right now. I know it may be difficult for you boys to understand?I have given up so much, I have been hurt and I have taken care of Uncle Cody for a long time, even though he wouldn?t talk to me. And then he upset my sweet boys, and basically forced me to tell all three of you, things that I never wanted you to know ? things that put a terrible burden on you boys.?</p> ?Foe-give Uncuw Cody, Daddy.?</p> ?Yeah Daddy, the failure to forgive becomes a blight on the soul.?</p> ?Listen to you two! After such drama and upset, you?re already ready to have me forgive Uncle Cody! And you Joshy, where did you hear that??</p> ?I just made it up.?</p> ?My wonderful, amazing boys. What on earth would I do without you. So, if Uncle Cody wants to come over tomorrow, you think I should let him??</p> ?Yeah!?</p> There was that chorus again.</p> ?Alright boys,? he chuckled, ?I will take that sage advice to heart. What say we get to bed? It?s been a rough, rough day, and I?m exhausted.?</p> ?Okay!?</p> Daddy giggled.</p> ?So, boys, can I ask a special favor tonight??</p> ?Shuwah Daddy.?</p> ?Can I sleep in the middle tonight? I really need to be surrounded by my boys.?</p> ?Of course you can, Daddy.?</p> ?Yeah, I wiww be da wittewest spoon!?</p> ?Okay! Teeth brushed everyone??</p> ?Not yet!?</p> The chorus sang out as two boys bounced from the bed followed by Daddy. The three moved at the sink like a ballet. Observers would have thought they had been doing that for years. It was quite cute. It was hard for Daddy to stay angry at Uncle Cody around his wonderful boys. They were so sweet and loving and forgiving. They were incredible boys. He was such a lucky man to have such stupendous sons. The three men finished brushing their teeth and headed for the bed again. Scotty dove into the bed, slipping under the covers and turned onto his side. Daddy crawled into the bed next, snuggling up to his little munchkin, finally, Joshy slid into the bed and snuggled up to Daddy, slipping his arm under Daddy?s and hugging him tightly.</p> ?Are you sure you?re ok being the biggest spoon, Joshy??</p> ?Yeah, Daddy, I like it.?</p> ?Alright Baby, as long as you are comfortable. Thank you, boys. I love you both so very much!?</p> ?We wuv/love you too Daddy.?</p> Daddy shook, laughing, just giddy over that heavenly chorus.</p> ?Good night my sweet boys, sweet dreams.?</p> ?Good night, Daddy. Sweet dreams/dweams.?</p> Daddy couldn?t help but laugh.</p> ?Daddy yoe wiggewing me!?</p> ?I?m sorry Baby Boy, the two of you are just so damn cute, I can?t help myself.?</p> It didn?t take long for the three to fall asleep. Daddy slept surprisingly well considering everything that had transpired that day. He expected Scotty to wake up with nightmares because of the revelations he had shared, but he also slept fine. Joshy seemed to really like being the biggest spoon, and his hard cock found its way right between Daddy?s fuzzy buns. Daddy woke up with dried cum all over his back and bum, gluing all of the fuzz together. He got quite a kick out of that.</p>

Cody had a fitful night. Every time he entered REM sleep his dreams were all over the place. He dreamt of the gang bangs, but his dreams focused on the loving, sensual guys. That was Teddy. He dreamt of the day he was raped, and how his ten-year-old big brother had burst through the front door, knocking Grandpa on his ass, his legs tangled up in the pants around his knees, and proceeded to kick the living shit out of Grandpa while Cody stood there stunned, in pain, crying, his anus bleeding and torn, his shorts and shirt lying on the floor where Grandpa had thrown them after nearly ripping them off him. He had been so rough. Suddenly, it was all so vivid. Things he hadn?t thought about for years. He dreamt of how Teddy had grabbed his clothes and then picked him up and ran through the front door, locking it and slamming it shut, stopping to dress him quickly, kissing his forehead and then, holding his hand, gently pulled him to a run, not stopping until they had reached the creek. He dreamt of how Teddy would sit next to him on the couch and hold him. He would lay his head down in Teddy?s lap and Teddy would comfort and console him any time he was down or having a problem. He dreamt of college and how the ?thank you? cards that he filled out were addressed ?Dear Donor? because the donor wished to remain anonymous. He dreamt of times with his little nephews, usually at Cassie?s parent?s house, because they always included him in holidays and everything, especially after Momma had died. They would sit on his lap and wiggle their little butts. He dreamt of some of the most vicious cases he had dealt with, caring for the children and being their advocate. The way many of them stayed in touch with him even after they were out of the ?system.? He dreamt of how he would admire the boys as they changed in front of him or when he accompanied them to the physician?s office for a physical evaluation. He told himself that he was checking them over for injuries, evaluating their growth and health, but in his dream, he had a raging hard-on. What the hell?! Why do I have a boner as I evaluate these boys? It?s my job as their advocate to ensure they are healthy and developing as they should. He dreamt of some of the sweet little waifs that came through his office. His heart had just broken for so many of them. The next thing he knew, he was back at Teddy?s house. Though he had attempted to fight Scotty to put his shorts back on, he couldn?t take his eyes off the sexy little boy?s beautiful boner. What the fuck? Sexy? Beautiful boner? What the fuck is wrong with me?*Joshy walked into the living room holding his ?Sex on the Beach.? What the fuck was I thinking asking him for ?Sex on the Beach?? Was I asking for sex?*He looked down at the young teen?s shorts, the dark spots zig-zagging across the front of his shorts. What a waste of that wonderful liquid gold! Take those shorts off and let me drink that sweet nectar straight from your big dick, Joshy! Oh my fucking god! Did I just think that? Cody sat straight up in bed.</p> ?Holy shit!? he exclaimed out loud.</p> His head was spinning. The dreams were as vivid as if it had been happening right then and there. Had he really been lusting over the boys that came through his practice? He knew he didn?t say or even think either of the things he had just dreamt about his nephews. Is that what my mind was thinking subconsciously? He sat there feeling nauseous again. He grabbed the trashcan next to the bed and dry heaved at it. Nothing came out. I guess dinner did digest after all. He leaned back onto the bed in a daze. What a night! Jesus Christ! Cody decided to get out of bed and go make some tea. He then sat in the living room staring and the fire flickering in his fireplace. Cody was in crisis. The hurricane was still blowing in his brain. What he really needed?was?Teddy. He picked up his phone off the couch where he had thrown it.</p> ?I wanted to tell you last night, but I didn?t think you wanted to hear anything else from me. I?m not calling anyone. There will be no report. I do need you to sign client paperwork though. I?ll explain in person.?</p> [send]</p> ?I know you?re still mad at me?You probably already know this, since you seem to know everything about me before I do?I had a very restless night. A lot of really weird dreams. You probably don?t want to talk to me. I get it. If you can find it in yourself, I need my big brother. I?m having a crisis of conscience.?</p> [send]</p> He waited. He had no idea if Teddy was even awake, or if he would even answer. He tried to think of something, anything else, but it was hard. He turned on the TV and flipped through the different streaming services he had, trying to find something to distract himself. It seemed like an eternity, when he was beckoned by his mobile.</p> ?Come on over Cody, I?ll run the boys to Cassie?s Parent?s and be back shortly.?</p> ?Thank you, Teddy. Would you mind if the boys stay? They should hear this too.?</p> [send]</p> ?Sure?</p> ?Thank you, Teddy. See you in a bit.?</p> [send]</p> ?Ok?</p> Cody couldn?t really believe that Teddy had said he could come over so fast. After everything he had done, he wouldn?t have been surprised if Teddy never spoke to him again ? especially after what he had done last night. He drank the last sip of tea and then headed to shower and get ready to go.</p>

Normally, since no one was really dirty, Daddy and the boys would have held off on showers because it was the weekend, but Daddy received a text from Uncle Cody not long after they woke up. And, after checking with the boys to see if they were OK with Uncle Cody coming over again, they all jumped into the large shower and had a fun time scrubbing each other down. Once everyone was scrubbed clean and well diddled, the trio dried off and got dressed, then went to get breakfast made and eaten. Just as the boys finished clearing the table, the doorbell rang. The boys? heads snapped over, looking at Daddy. Daddy gave a weak smile and headed to answer the door. He took a deep breath and then opened the door.</p> ?Dakota.?</p> ?Hi Teddy.?</p> ?Well, come in.?</p> ?Thanks.?</p> Uncle Cody slowly stepped into the house and walked toward the living room. The boys were standing on the edge of the kitchen as if they didn?t know what was going to happen. When Uncle Cody rounded the corner, he stopped and looked at the boys.</p> ?I?m so sorry, boys.?</p> Scotty slowly walked over and gave Uncle Cody a hug. A few moments later, Joshy walked over and also gave Uncle Cody a weak hug, then the boys let go and walked over and sat together in a big, overstuffed chair. Joshy sat on the chair and Scotty in his lap, turned sideways with his arm around his big brother, his head on his chest, Joshy?s arms around Scotty as if to protect him from what was to come.</p> Daddy walked over and sat in the love seat again. Uncle Cody waited a moment, looked at the couch, and then slowly walked over toward the boys. He knelt down on the floor placing a hand on one of each of the boys? legs. He looked up at Joshy and Scotty.</p> ?Joshy, Scotty, I have to apologize for the way I behaved yesterday. I shouldn?t have reacted the way I did. You boys are family, and Daddy is right. Not even taking in to consideration the things I didn?t know about, Daddy always protected me. I had no reason to believe that Daddy would hurt you. What?s worse is that I realized that I very likely encouraged your behavior by asking for ?Sex on the Beach.? I scared you and I traumatized you and I am so very sorry. It is not an excuse, but I want to explain to you why I think I freaked out. I am a lawyer. More specifically, I am a child advocacy lawyer. I fight to protect children whose parents or other family members have failed to take care of them properly or have even hurt them.?</p> ?We know,? Joshy quickly replied. ?Daddy already told us last night.?</p> Uncle Cody smiled. That really didn?t surprise him. Teddy was clearly an excellent parent, and it was clear to Cody that Teddy made sure that his boys knew everything they needed to know. Uncle Cody continued.</p> ?Sometimes, I react before I think. I become singularly focused on protecting the children. Even worse is that because of my behavior, you boy?s heard things that Daddy did to protect me that he didn?t even want me to know about, let alone you boys. I am so sorry that you had to hear about those things. I know that they are scarry things. Daddy is an amazing man. And you can be sure, that if there was any other way, Daddy would have done things differently. Please forgive me for causing all of this upset.?</p> He got up and walked to the couch, sitting down across from Teddy. He looked up at his older brother. Teddy?s face had clearly relaxed. Cody was very, very wise to start with his boys. That didn?t surprise Teddy either. But he could have very easily tried to argue his position with Teddy before addressing the boys. That clearly would have been a big mistake.</p> ?Teddy, I?m so sorry. I was way out of line. And I could make excuses about having just come from work, or any number of other work-related factors, but the truth is, I just screwed up. I know it, you know it, and the boys know it. There really was no reason for me to freak out. If anything, I should have just asked the boys to cool off and wait until you got home so that I could talk to you about it. Even without knowing everything that you told me yesterday, I already knew everything I needed to know. You are my big brother, and you have always protected me. I guess, vilifying you for the past fifteen years to keep you at a distance did more damage to my memories than I realized ? that"s not an excuse. It?s just a realization. I knew that you rescued me from Grandpa, and you nursed my wounds and you held me and made me feel safe. You?ve always made me feel safe. That alone should have been enough for me to know that you would never hurt your boys. I?m sorry Teddy. I?m so very sorry.?</p> Tears rolled down Uncle Cody?s face. After a lengthy pause, he continued.</p> ?Last night, I had a really fitful night. I dreamt and dreamt all night about all kinds of things?and?it really freaked me out. I think that I?ve been repressing some feelings, and didn?t even know it. Last night, I had very inappropriate dreams about the boys that I have been protecting, and the night ended with a dream about Joshy and Scotty. I dreamt that yesterday, even though I was trying to get Scotty to put his shorts back on, my eyes were glued to his beautiful little dick, and when Joshy came into the room, I immediately noticed the zigzag lines of fabric darkened by precum from his obvious hardon, and all I could think about was drinking that beautiful liquid gold drooling from his cock. That?s what woke me up this morning, and why I texted you. I think yesterday knocked down the wall behind which I had blocked up any feelings that I considered to be inappropriate about these beautiful boys. And I?m not sure what to do about it. I?m scared. These boys rely on me to protect them, not molest them.?</p> For quite a while it was quiet. Teddy was in no hurry to let his little brother off the hook. Cody looked dejected. He began to wonder why Teddy had agreed to his coming over.</p> ?Daddy,? Joshy spoke up. ?Don?t you think Uncle Cody has suffered enough??</p> He waited. There was silence.</p> ?Remember Daddy, the failure to forgive, becomes a blight on the soul.?</p> Uncle Cody looked up, surprised. That was really all Daddy had been waiting for. He wanted his little brother to witness the love and compassion first hand.</p> ?Dakota,? Daddy finally spoke, ?yet again, you are here because of these two incredible boys. They are the ones that talked me down last night after you left. But I am still very, very angry. In fact, aside from Jeramiah and Gerald, I don?t think I?ve ever been this angry. I lied last Sunday to protect you just like I always have, and that stops now. I am angry with you Dakota; angry and hurt for the fifteen years you stole from me, refusing so fucking stubbornly to talk to me about what was bothering you.?</p> Scotty gasped at Daddy?s use of the word ?fucking? and Joshy shushed him, whispering in his ear to be quiet and keep his noises to a minimum for right now as Daddy continued.</p> ?I?m angry for the years that you stole from Joshy and Scotty. Years that they will never have with their uncle. Joshy will be in high school next year!?</p> Daddy paused. Tears were running down his face. Scotty tried to get up and go to Daddy, but Joshy held onto him, again whispering in his ear.</p> ?Little Man, this is something that Daddy needs to do by himself. He and Uncle Cody both wanted us here, but we need to sit here quietly unless Daddy asks us to do something different.?</p> ?Okay,? the little monkey whispered a little too loudly.</p> The way Joshy held and helped control his little brother was not lost on Uncle Cody. He thought of how Teddy had done the same for him when they were kids?and apparently, throughout his life, as much as he could from a distance. His gut was churning. Uncle Cody started looking around the room. He involuntarily gasped as he saw pictures of him graduating from high school, college and law school mixed in with pictures of the boys. As he looked around the room, there were pictures of Uncle Cody holding the boys and he and Teddy as kids as well. Cody couldn?t believe he hadn?t noticed those before. He guessed he was nervous when he came over the first time, and then with the boys disrobing and all of the drama that he had caused? He was feeling nauseous. He couldn?t believe how much Teddy had kept him a part of their lives, even though he had done his best to block his big brother from his own life. He hadn?t invited Teddy to his graduations. He had felt sad and alone through those exciting accomplishments ? and Teddy had been there every time, but had been unable to share and celebrate them with him because of his bad behavior. Cody felt like a complete heel. Tears were running down his cheeks.</p> ?You?you were there! All of my graduations??</p> ?Of course I was! As were Cassie and the boys. My little brother was graduating from high school, college, law school...Did you think I was really going to miss that? It killed me that I couldn?t hug you and congratulate you, share those wonderful accomplishments with you and celebrate your hard work, especially after Momma died?But, I respected your insistence on separation.?</p> At this point both men were all out crying.</p> ?How do we get past this Teddy??</p> ?I don?t know Cody, ? I just don?t know.?</p> After a few minutes, Joshy whispered something to Scotty. His face lit up and he jumped up and ran to Uncle Cody. Joshy got up and walked over to Daddy. He grabbed both hands and pulled, while Scotty pulled Uncle Cody?s hands. Both men were pulled to their feet, then Joshy pulled Daddy over towards Uncle Cody. Once the boys had the two brothers in front of each other, Joshy spoke, his voice surprisingly loud.</p> ?Hug it out goddammit!?</p> Scotty gasped.</p> ?Joshy! You said a bad wowd!?</p> ?Joshua kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) James Oakridge!? Daddy exclaimed, then grinned.</p> Uncle Cody?s face once again flashed a look of surprise.</p> ?You, named Joshy after me??</p> ?Siwwy Uncuw Cody! We?we bof named aftew you! My middew name is Dakota!?</p> Uncle Cody broke down sobbing, and with arms outstretched, reached for his big brother.</p> ?I?m such a fucking idiot!?</p> Scotty gasped again. He was going to need water with all that gasping. His throat had to be getting dry. Cody?s arms wrapped around his big brother and he squeezed, hoping that Teddy wouldn?t pull away. He put his head on his big brother?s shoulder and just cried. There was so much loss. Time is a cruel master, and once it?s gone, there is no getting it back. It was a terrible, horrible lesson to learn. Uncle Cody couldn?t seem to catch his breath. The enormity of the loss that he had inflicted on his big brother, little nephews and himself was crashing down on him.</p> ?Breathe, Little Brother. Just breathe.?</p> Daddy gave his head a little jerk, signaling his boys to go ahead and surround Uncle Cody and hug him too. Uncle Cody was just overwhelmed. He pulled his arms down and encircled the two best nephews in the whole world as he continued to cry. Whether it was lack of oxygen or emotion, fatigue or something else, Uncle Cody started to weaken and waver. Daddy quickly gave his boys a gentle nudge, spun around and sat down on the couch on the left cushion, taking Uncle Cody and the boys with him. Scotty helped put Uncle Cody?s legs up on the couch and then jumped up and slipped under his lower legs and feet. Joshy sat between Scotty and Daddy with Uncle Cody?s hips on his lap, while the man?s head was in Daddy?s lap in the oh-so-familiar position. Daddy mouthed ?shoes? to Scotty and he immediately grabbed Uncle Cody?s shoes and took them off, taking a moment to take a sniff of the hot, moist compartments, handing one to Joshy to sniff as well. Daddy shook his head and couldn?t help but chuckle at his little funk monkeys. Daddy stroked Uncle Cody?s hair and rubbed his chest while Scotty played with Uncle Cody?s feet, subconsciously sniffing his hands every once in a while, sometimes shoving his hand under his big brother?s nose. Joshy?s hands lay on Uncle Cody?s thighs. He wanted to reach down and grab Uncle Cody?s cock and see how big it actually was, but he resisted the temptation as Daddy had asked the boys to please hold back on any sexual advances and just rubbed their uncle?s thighs and legs. Daddy grabbed a remote from the side table and turned on the stereo system. He selected classical music, one of the great boy?s choirs, setting the volume at a comfortably low level so that the music was just a soothing canvas upon which the four men could sit and relax. Though a bonfire of anger still burned within Teddy, it felt so good to be soothing his little brother. He loved seeing his boys holding and rubbing parts of their uncle?s body, not to mention being his shoe sniffing little funk monkeys. It was all working to pour water on that fire. It truly was everything he had always wanted; everything he had missed for years. Tears slowly trickled down Daddy?s face. He wanted so badly to be able to just release the anger and let it be gone, but it was so hard. Fifteen years of agony as he had to silently watch over his little brother was just such a long time, with so much hurt and so much anger.</p> As Uncle Cody?s head lay on his big brother?s lap, Daddy?s crotch was heating up, and before long, the younger brother?s head was reeling. He could smell his big brother?s musk. Daddy had been very, very naughty, and he had slipped on one of those funky jock straps. As a result, even though they had all taken a shower, Daddy?s heated crotch emanated slightly rank, masculine pheromones, piss, and manly musk. Uncle Cody found it incredibly relaxing and soothing. He smelled his big brother. As teens, Cody had ended up with his head in his big brother?s lap a lot. He felt safe there with Teddy stroking and comforting him, and he loved the smell of Teddy?s teen pheromones emanating from his steaming hot crotch. Cody began to slowly rub his face against his big brother?s groin, which eventually resulted in Daddy?s cock beginning to grow. Daddy?s cock wasn?t the only one that started growing, though. It wasn?t long before the front of Uncle Cody?s pants was tented out. Scotty looked down at the growing bulge in his uncle?s pants, tapped his brother and made exaggerated expressions with big eyes and puffed out cheeks pointing Joshy to Uncle Cody?s crotch. Joshy looked down and grinned, then looked up at Daddy, but he shook his head gently. Both boys had sprung stiffies as soon as their uncle?s body had made contact with them, but knew they were to resist the temptations to touch their uncle in a more erotic way, until Daddy indicated that he was ready. Joshy continued to rub Uncle Cody?s legs, moving his hands down the front of his uncle?s thighs, massaging as he went. Uncle Cody?s hands moved up and massaged Daddy?s thighs. He shivered uncontrollably. He was scared. His feelings and dreams overwhelmed and haunted him. But he was also excited. It had been so long since he had made love, or had any kind of sexual contact with his big brother, not to mention the fact that there were two absolutely gorgeous boys, his wonderful, amazing nephews, sending shockwaves through his body with their touch. Both boys were clearly sporting stiffies, and as they rubbed their hands over his lower body trying to comfort him, Uncle Cody could feel those hot little horns humping his leg. It was truly mind-blowing that they wanted to share themselves with him as well. Even after everything that had transpired in the past twenty-four hours, not only were they not deterred, but they had clearly played a major role in pushing Daddy to set aside his anger and continue to try to mend his relationship with his younger brother. Teddy was never more correct. His boys were absolutely amazing, empathetic, energetic, intelligent, inventive, sympathetic, sneaky?well, they truly were perfect little boys.</p> Joshy felt the shivers and he recognized that sharp shiver of excitement. His grin was even broader as his hand slowly crept toward his uncle?s rigid pole. He looked at Daddy not wanting to do anything he didn?t want them to do. Daddy mouthed, ?Just brush it gently.? As Joshy massaged his uncle?s thighs, he stretched his wrist over his uncle?s jumping jack, making brief contact ? enough to feel the heat and the hardness through his pants. Uncle Cody moaned then rapidly sucked in air, tensing up. Cody turned his head to the side looking up at his big brother. Daddy looked lovingly into his younger brother?s eyes.</p> ?Relax, Little Brother. They want to share their love with you. Remember, they are the instigators. Cassie and I have always believed that the boys should be able to express themselves as they wish, as long as they aren?t infringing upon someone else?s rights or body. If you are ok with it, as long as you are comfortable, relax and go with it. They are absolutely wonderful boys, and they?re horny little fuckers.? He chuckled. ?So, unless you just really have a problem with it; if you can?t reconcile it; if you think that you won?t be able to live with yourself; or if you really don?t want to share sexual love with them, speak up now. They will be hurt, but they will understand. We?ve already discussed that you just may not be comfortable with it. And if you say ?no? now, that?s not to say you can?t change your mind later, but if you do, you will have to explicitly tell them, because they will not try again once you?ve said ?no.??</p> ?I?m still a bit uncomfortable with it??</p> ?I understand that. I was too, at first. But I can tell you from experience, that it?s really easy to get comfortable with it when you have two very eager, very sexy, extremely loving and very talented little horndogs.?</p> Daddy laughed again and ruffled Joshy?s hair ? he was the only one that he could reach.</p> ?Ruffle your little brother?s hair for me please, Joshy.?</p> ?This is from Daddy,? Joshy said as he ruffled his little brother?s hair.</p> ?Hey!? squealed the little munchkin. ?Wuffuw Daddy?s haiw back!?</p> Joshy reached over to Daddy and ruffled his hair.</p> ?This is from Scotty.?</p> ?I?ll get you later, you little monster,? Daddy threatened.</p> Scotty just giggled as he unconsciously sniffed his hand, coated with sweat from Uncle Cody?s socks, while he also fingered his stiff twig.</p> ?I think I can come to terms with it, Teddy, as long as you and the boys are here to help me through it. I have a feeling I?m going to need your steady hand when it comes to my continuing to work with boys, though. I?m terrified I?m going to be in appropriate.?</p> ?Dakota James,? Daddy said very softly and lovingly, ?you wouldn?t hurt a fly, let alone touch a boy in appropriately. Now, I will warn you, that most boys can tell when you?re a boy lover. I doubt my boys would have been so into getting into your pants if they hadn?t sensed it. I?m guessing they sensed it with me too, but the fear of making advances on a parent and what that could mean if they reject their actions? Well, let?s just say I have a very brave, very loving boy here to take that risk because he thought that I needed it. So, you may have boys trying to make the moves on you. I would say that you need to stick to your guns. Don?t give in. The boys you deal with are love-starved, neglected, abused? Hug them, show them affection, but do not let your resolve dissolve. You are right in your concern. Always know that you can talk to me about any of it, every day if you need to. And if you find yourself in a rough place, call me. I will help you maintain your control. And if you think that there is a boy that might benefit from your love at some point, as opposed to being harmed because of its impermanence or whatever, I am happy to think that through with you, and we happen to have a couple of sneaky little devils that could help feel them out, so to speak,? Daddy giggled, ?and see what might be good for them. You are not alone, Cody. You have never truly been alone. Unfortunately, you put yourself in a position to feel alone, but I can promise you, even if I wasn?t right there, someone was there in my place looking out for you. You were not, nor will you ever be, alone. And, I think that going forward, you will actually feel that as well.?</p> Joshy was watching the interaction, waiting for a signal from Daddy that he could touch Uncle Cody?s nether regions. Finally, Daddy gave Joshy a wink and a slight nod.</p> ?Turn over Uncle Cody.?</p> Joshy grabbed his uncle?s stiffy and pulled, guiding him onto his back. His hands were shaking as he undid the button and zipper on Uncle Cody?s pants. Daddy could see that his younger brother was still a bit unsure and nervous. He leaned down, placing a hand under Cody?s head, and lifted until their lips met. He kissed his little brother as his free hand gently stroked his chest. Finding a nipple, he gave it a little pinch. Joshy gingerly slipped his thin fingers under the elastic band of Uncle Cody?s underwear, and then pulled, stretching the fabric up and away from his uncle?s waist and over the raging monster that was Uncle Cody?s cock. His cock was very similar to Daddy?s, but it was a little shorter. While Daddy?s was thirteen and a half inches long, Uncle Cody?s cock was about twelve and three-quarters inches. It was still an impressive beast. Once the underwear and pants were down below Uncle Cody?s cock and balls, Joshy slid his fingers away from each other down his uncle?s sides and back as he began to pull the underwear and pants down over Uncle Cody?s fuzzy butt. Cody lifted his hips enough to allow Joshy to slip his pants off. As Joshy pulled Uncle Cody?s pants and underwear down, Scotty reached up to help, and within a matter of moments, their uncle?s pants were completely off. Joshy leaned down and took a deep sniff of Uncle Cody?s fuzzy pubes. A small moan escaped his lips as he lifted his head slightly, and easily swallowed three inches of his uncle?s cock. Cody moaned loudly into his big brother?s mouth as his older nephew licked and sucked and gobbled down the tip of his spear. Joshy wiggled his finger at Scotty, beckoning him to join him as he feasted on his uncle?s dick. The little monkey sprang up and crawled up his legs, slipping to the floor in front of his uncle?s crotch. At the same time, Joshy slipped from under the man?s hips, and repositioned himself so that he was lying down between his uncle?s legs. The teen gently pushed their uncle?s cock over toward his little brother and he attacked Uncle Cody?s balls, gently sucking first one and then the other into his little mouth, while his little brother took a swipe at Uncle Cody?s extra-large cock and began trying to swallow all he could. With both nuts in his mouth, Joshy?s cheeks bulged like a chipmunk as his tongue flipped around washing Uncle Cody?s silky sac. He gently sucked and pulled his uncle?s nuts causing him to groan. He let first one, and then the other pop from his mouth. Scotty lifted off their uncle?s cock and pushed it down offering his big brother a taste. Joshy gladly accepted his uncle"s hot slab of beef, and once it was in his mouth, he pushed himself forward, gagging and choking a bit as he did -- mostly due to the position he was in. He tried to force himself further down Cody"s fat hog each time he pushed forward, then as he pulled back, he sucked even harder, rotating his tongue around the shaft as quickly as he could. As Joshy bobbed on his uncle?s bratwurst, Scotty pulled one of Uncle Cody?s legs off the front of the couch so that he could really get his head into the fiery furnace. Pulling his nuts up, he buried his face in Uncle Cody?s taint. He inhaled deeply, getting a snoot full of his uncle?s manly musk. Flicking his tongue out, he began to bathe Uncle Cody?s taint, licking and slurping and gently biting the man?s perineum. Uncle Cody moaned and writhed under the amazing mouths. Seeing how much their uncle liked his little brother?s ministrations, Joshy gently pushed Scotty?s head into Uncle Cody?s taint. Scotty immediately got the message and became down right ferocious as he sucked and bit his uncle?s taint, manhole, and the surrounding area. Joshy giggled, causing himself to choke on his uncle?s fat fucking monster. As he pulled back and caught his breath, Joshy?s hand caressed his little brother?s hair, sliding down to his back where he rubbed the little tyke?s back. With his face buried deep down in Uncle Cody?s dark cavern, little Scotty couldn?t do much more than flick his eyes toward his big brother. Joshy flicked his thumb up, and raised his eyebrows a couple of times to indicate he was really proud of what the little cub had just done for his uncle. Though Joshy couldn?t see it, Scotty smiled at his big brother?s accolades. They both redoubled their efforts as Uncle Cody?s moaning and writhing escalated exponentially as a result of the younger brother?s work. Not to be outdone, Joshy worked to swallow his uncle?s entire cock, massaging it with his throat as he swallowed, purposefully gagging and choking -- knowing that the muscles in his throat, tightening because of the gagging and choking, felt fucking incredible. Joshy worked to swirl his tongue around the thick shaft and rapidly tightening sac as Scotty shoved his face deeper into his uncle?s deep dark spaces. He slicked a finger in the slobber and slime that now coated their uncle?s cock, balls, taint, and ass as well as the couch and floor under them, then reached up under his chin and dug for Uncle Cody?s manhole. Cody moaned again and tried to push back. He was already tingling and buzzing knowing that his two little nephews were the ones working on his cock and balls, but they were working his love stick, balls and bumhole better than anyone ever had, and even though Uncle Cody usually wanked a couple of times every day, he was not going to last! Joshy and Scotty switched places again and Scotty forced himself down his uncle?s shaft until his nose was buried in his feathery pubes, while Joshy took his place sucking their uncle?s nuts and taint and fingering his manhole. Scotty gagged and swallowed sending ripples through Uncle Cody?s cock. The little tyke fucked his throat, impaling his face on his uncle?s massive pole. Uncle Cody needed to see what was going on. He broke the kiss with his big brother, and craned his head down so that he could see the boys in action. He groaned at the sight. It really was incredible watching the two ravenous boys ravaging his cock and balls. The boys switched once more and now it was Joshy throating the massive tool again. He looked up at his uncle as he slammed his face all the way down the man?s cock. Once his face was planted in the neatly groomed garden, Joshy took little snorts, inhaling Uncle Cody?s musk as much as he could, as he swallowed and gagged on the monster meat. Scotty sucked one of his nuts into his mouth and swished it around with his tongue, and then pulled the other in. Cody strained to see his youngest nephew?s face bulging, stuffed full of his squirrel food. He groaned at the sight. His eldest nephew?s face smashed to his crotch while the youngest?s mouth was stuffed with his uncle?s nuts. He really wasn?t sure what to expect with two rather small boys attacking his cock, but the sensations that the two little mouths and tongues, the four little hands, and twenty little fingers, sent exploding through his body were far more mind-altering, hell earth-shattering, than Uncle Cody could have anticipated.</p>1 ?Oh, grrgg, ffuck! Oh Jesus! Oh god! Guurrggh! Oh fuck! Ughrrghhuuuunnnnnnnnnnnggh! Ccumming!?</p> Uncle Cody growled and moaned and cussed as the orgasm brought on by his little nephews ripped through his body like Freddy Kreuger. Growling and moaning loudly, he pushed up, shoving his cock as deep as he could into the teen?s tight throat as he lost control and began to explode. Joshy pulled back so that he could taste Uncle Cody?s cum, and his second spurt splashed around Joshy?s mouth, Joshy reached over, and putting his hand around his little brother?s head and neck, he quickly pulled him up toward their uncle?s cock. As soon as Scotty?s face was right next to Joshy?s, he pulled off Uncle Cody?s cock and pulled Scotty toward the spurting fountain.</p> ?Open quick!?</p> Scotty opened his mouth and immediately ingurgitated his uncle?s squirting cock just as another volley exploded from the tip. Joshy grasped Uncle Cody?s nuts and pushed in against his prostate, also slipping two slim fingers straight up his ass to the hilt.</p> ?Hnnnnnnggggghh,? Uncle Cody moaned and grunted hard into Daddy?s mouth.</p> Joshy leaned back over to Scotty?s face, and Scotty pulled back allowing the remaining spurting fountain of cum to coat each other?s faces. As Uncle Cody?s eruption slowed and then stopped, the boys took turns licking and sucking his head as Joshy slipped his hand up trying to squeeze any remaining cum from Uncle Cody?s cock. Once they were sure they had most of the cum, both boys moved up to Daddy?s and Uncle Cody?s faces. Daddy immediately began to lick his little brother?s cream from his boys? faces, licking back and forth between the two. Uncle Cody leaned up and took a few licks of his own, feeling the softness of the alabaster skin of each boy on his tongue. Fuck! That?s amazing, he thought. His mind was completely blown when Scotty leaned in and shoved his tongue into his mouth. He moaned as he realized that his tongue basically filled the little boy?s small mouth. He suddenly felt very dirty, and placing his hand on the back of Scotty?s head, he shoved his tongue in as deep as he could, licking the back of the boy?s throat. The little boy, feeling equally horny, just started sucking Uncle Cody"s tongue like a cock, allowing it to enter the edges of the tunnel to his tummy. As Scotty began to struggle to breathe, Uncle Cody pulled his tongue out of the little boy?s mouth licking his beautiful, soft lips as he did. As Scotty pulled back, Joshy leaned in and took his turn on Uncle Cody?s mouth. He shoved his tongue into his uncle?s mouth and flicked his tongue around. Uncle Cody surprise him, though, by shoving his own tongue deep into the young teen?s throat, practically licking the boy?s tonsils. He put his hand on the back of Joshy?s head and pulled him hard to his mouth. Joshy moaned and grabbed Uncle Cody?s cock again. Cody was still a bit sensitive from that amazing orgasm, and lurched at Joshy?s touch. Joshy giggled and then pulled back to take a breath.</p> ?Jesus fucking Christ, Teddy! You just weren?t fucking exaggerating at all, were you!??</p> ?There is clearly no need to exaggerate here, is there Little Brother??</p> ?Fuck no!?</p> ?Boys! That was fucking amazing!?</p> Joshy and Scotty giggled and blushed.</p> ?Yoe cum tastes weewy good, Uncuw Cody! An? yoe cock tastes weewy good too. An? yoe bawws smeww weewy good! An? yoe feet smeww weewy good!?</p> ?Mmmm, you dirty little monkeys are a couple of sniffers, huh??</p> ?Yep,? Daddy interjected, ?they?re a couple of funk monkeys.?</p> Both Daddy and Uncle Cody laughed.</p> ?Jesus!? Uncle Cody exclaimed.</p> He then sobered up a bit. He reached up and touched both Scotty?s and Joshy?s cheeks.</p> ?You boys are so amazing! I can?t believe that after everything that I did yesterday, you still wanted to share your love with me. You are just incredible boys.?</p> ?Dat?s yestewday?s news Uncuw Cody! Keep up!?</p> Daddy, Uncle Cody, and Joshy all cracked up. Little Scotty was clearly picking up on his smart-alecky brother?s sharp wit, and it was obvious he had a sharp wit of his own.</p> ?You little rascal!? Uncle Cody exclaimed.</p> He grabbed Scotty by his hips, lifted him up and pulling his tummy down to his face gave him a great big zerbert as the little boy squealed in delight. Cody kissed his sweet, soft little tummy and set the boy back down. He then sat up and scooted over next to his big brother and leaned his head on his shoulder.</p> ?Jesus Christ I?m a fucking idiot. Yesterday, I couldn?t imagine why these beautiful boys would want to share their love with me, but today, as I actually look around the room, I see pictures of me everywhere. You?ve told them about me and talked about me a lot, haven?t you? They never knew that I wouldn?t talk to you, did they??</p> ?No. Not until after we spoke on Sunday. After I picked them up from Nana and Papa?s on Sunday, I explained everything to them so that just in case they overheard us discussing it, they wouldn?t be caught off-guard, and they wouldn?t catch only part of the conversation and then get angry with bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) you because I was upset. So, I explained it all to them.?</p> ?God! I hate you sometimes.?</p> Cody looked at his older brother in mock exasperation.</p> ?You?re just so fucking perfect, aren?t you? The perfect big brother, the perfect parent??</p> ?We both know I?m not perfect, Little Brother. I just try to be my best self every day and Cassie and I taught the boys to do the same thing. Besides, you and I both know that you are an excellent attorney and child advocate.?</p> ?Oh! speaking of which, Scotty, my little man, would you please grab that brief case for me??</p> ?Suwah Uncuw Cody.?</p> As Scotty went for the briefcase, Cody continued.</p> ?I need you to sign some paperwork, predated to yesterday before we started?um?discussing things. What it does is create an attorney-client relationship so that if somehow, someone found out about what we discussed, and tried to force me to testify, because of the attorney-client contract, that would be impossible. I know it?s really unlikely, but it?s better to be safe than sorry. Of course, this doesn?t cover our involvement with the boys for reasons I know you?re well aware of. But at least there is no chance anyone could force me to divulge what you told me about Grandpa and Daddy.?</p> ?Hewah Uncuw Cody.?</p> Cody took the brief case and sat up, pulled out the paperwork and a pen and then closed the briefcase to use as a desk. It suddenly dawned on him that the very briefcase he was holding was given to him as a graduation present by the ?donor? of his scholarship. It was a $5000 briefcase, and the envy of most of his colleagues and friends and had impressed many of the adult clients he had worked with through the years. His head suddenly snapped to Teddy.</p> ?You gave this to me!?</p> Cody turned and flung his arms around Teddy, tears streaming down his face.</p> ?I just realized I never thanked you, Teddy. Thank you for everything. Thank you for protecting me, loving me, watching over me, paying for college and law school, the brief case, and anything else I haven?t found out about, or you haven?t told me about, yet.?</p> Cody hung onto Teddy for a while, before finally letting him go. *He showed Teddy where to sign and had him formalize the attorney-client contract. When they finished, he put the papers back into his briefcase.</p> ?I?ll file these Monday. I know it?s not a lot, but at least I can do one small thing to try to help protect you now.?</p> Uncle Cody set the briefcase back down on the floor under the coffee table, and then looked at the boys, yanking his shirt off.</p> ?Why on earth am I the only one naked in here right now??</p> Scotty jumped up squealing and practically tore his clothes off. Joshy glanced at Daddy, who nodded subtly. Joshy stood up and took his clothes off and neatly folded both his and Scotty?s.</p> ?Seems I owe a couple of dirty little monkeys some payback,? Uncle Cody snickered. ?Who?s going first??</p> Joshy gave Scotty a little nudge, not that he needed one. He quickly jumped up. Joshy?s gesture didn?t go unnoticed by Uncle Cody or Daddy. Uncle Cody ruffled Joshy?s hair as he asked Scotty where he wanted to sit.</p> ?Wight hewah next to Joshy.?</p> The little tyke hopped up on the couch and spread his legs wide.</p> Uncle Cody got down on the floor in front of the wiggling little pixy, first giving him a big zerbert again, and then kissing his sweet little tummy. He continued kissing all the way down to the tip of his little dick, and then all at once swallowed the little horndog?s four inches, his tongue whipping around the boy?s little stalk like a tornado. Scotty immediately squealed and moaned. Uncle Cody sucked the boy?s sweet little straw with wild abandon, sending the little tyke into fits of wiggles and moans. Cody couldn?t believe the insanely smooth, silken feeling of the little boy?s beautiful four-incher ? about the size of his middle finger, just a bit longer only a bit thicker ? as it slipped around the man?s hot tongue and poked into his cheeks. The warm, slippery skin was unlike any cock that Cody had ever had in his mouth, with the exception of his big brother?s when they were kids. Cody slipped his tongue into the boy?s generous foreskin and ran his tongue around the soft, spongy head.</p> ?Aaaaaaaaaah! Mmmmmmmm! Oooooooooooh!?</p> Scotty moaned loudly, writhing as he snatched his uncle?s head, his fingers swirling around the man?s hair, and shoving down on Uncle Cody?s head. The sensations and the fragrant smell of boy were like cocaine to Uncle Cody. He was so turned on by everything from the beautiful body of the little sprite, to his milky pulchritudinous pinkish penis, to the heat that emanated from his little nephew?s groin and the smell?jesus fuck! The smell ? ?Eau du Boy.?</p> Quite frankly, if you?ve never smelled boy, you really haven?t lived, and unfortunately, you?re out of luck because it simply can?t be described. But, here?s an attempt. Imagine a cloudy fall day, a bit of a breeze blowing, a few rays of the fall sun breaking through here and there. There is no one particular fragrance over-powering another, nothing floral. The air is a bit crisp, but it?s clean. Add a hint of pee, as in piss ? and not some nasty, acrid, smelly man piss ? rather lightly fragrant, clearly a younger boy?s pee. You can smell the sweetness of the pee but there is also a hint of salt. You?re not sure how you can quite smell salt, but it?s there, and you know it is. When you smell it, you immediately know that it?s pee, but instead of thinking, eew, gross, you actually think, Mmm, I know that?s pee, but it smells really good! It actually turns you on a bit. And then, add just a hint of muskiness ? not like a man?s musk ? it"s a much more tender, subtle, soft musk. Not really sure of the difference? Think back to when you were a little boy and you went poop, but instead of it smelling really foul, like when you walked into the men?s bathroom in a mall, and some old man is taking a shit, just blowing the place up. Instead, it?s a kind-of musky, nutty and very slightly sharp, tart, sour, vinegary, you think it actually smells kind-a good. And, you know it?s poop. It?s not something you wanna just go and eat or anything, but you?re not completely grossed out, you know, and as an adult, if you were to stick your tongue into the little sweet searing swirl between the silky, sumptuous, snowy-white banks of a beautiful boy?s bum, and you smelled it, there?s no way in hell that it would stop you from diving in and eating the fuck out of that sweet little honey hole. In fact, it would most certainly spur you on. Then, if the boy has underwear on, add a hint of whatever laundry detergent or fabric softener was used to wash his clothes. You put of all that together, heat that up to just about 100 degrees, and that?s as close as this one can get to describing the heavenly perfume of boy.</p> Uncle Cody had experienced nothing like it since he and Teddy had been boys, and he was the younger, so the experience of his younger nephew?s hot little groin, well, it was nothing like Uncle Cody had really ever experienced. He pushed his mouth down into the boy?s crotch, not so hard as to hurt his sweet little nephew, but so that he could push that sweet little dick as far into his throat as it would go. It was really only long enough to just trigger his gag reflex instead of allowing bypass of it, but he didn?t give a shit about that right then. He would gag and choke on that sweet little peter until he passed out for all he cared. At that moment, he didn?t care if he were sore for a week from the gagging. It was as if he had died and gone to heaven. He took the sweet little pixy stick out for a moment and tongued the little boy?s marble bag, forming a gentle suction as he shoved his tongue deep into the boy?s sac, tonguing the sweet sprite?s tiny little prostate past his littls nuts.</p> ?Oooooooooooh!? Scotty moaned as the tissue put pressure on his little pea-sized boy-nut.</p> Uncle Cody bent the boy?s knees up tight, and pulled his sweet little feet, slightly sweaty and ever-so-slightly funky from that sweat, and between the stubble on his face and his tongue, he licked and sucked those beautiful toes up and down and in between. He kept Scotty?s hard little pecker in between his own feet so that he could continue to suck and lick and tickle it as well. He licked and nibbled the boy?s heels, insteps, arches, and ankles and tickled the fuck out of those little feet with this ?friskars? as he liked to call them ? his fuzzy whiskers. He gently pulled his youngest nephew?s little dick down as he pushed the little cub?s legs back until his feet were by his ears. Uncle Cody let the boy?s prick flip out of his mouth and slap back to his taut little tummy. With one finger he rubbed the little tyke?s frenulum constantly as he sucked and nibbled the little boy?s taint on down to his sweet little candy ring. Cody hardly remembered the wonderful smell and taste of his big brother?s boyhole, and he hadn?t had one so young in decades. The thought of being able to pleasure the little boy?s hole with his tongue had him hard and leaking again. As his tongue reached the boy?s sweet little cinnamon ring, he took a deep breath in. He smelled the beautiful scent of boy, the slight musk of his tight little pucker, and a little sweet and salty sweat. Uncle Cody latched onto the boy?s sweet little cheerio and sucked firmly, drawing the boy?s sweet ring out. In the same instant, wiping his tongue around his mouth to gather as much saliva as he could, he rammed his tongue into the boy?s sweet little lifesaver. Scotty?s moans went up an octave as he grasped air trying to grab onto something. Uncle Cody fucked his tongue in and out of his tight little boyhole relentlessly, sucking his hole outward all the while stimulating the boy?s sensitive frenulum with his thumb.</p> Uncle Cody then slipped a finger into his mouth, then withdrew his tongue, instantly replacing it with his finger, covering his fingernail with his tongue to prevent it from cutting the boy?s sweet sensitive ring. Uncle Cody released the boy?s sweet cheerio from his mouth, and hooking his finger, immediately dug into the boy?s prostate. Uncle Cody swallowed his nephew?s pixy stick again while pummeling the little tyke?s prostate. Scotty moaned and writhed in pure ecstasy. His little dickey was jerking like crazy. Uncle Cody inserted a second finger and started making a circle, stretching the boy?s ring like an unbalanced merry-go-round, and then hammering his prostate; he continued, circles, hammering, circles, hammering? It didn?t take long before young Scotty squealed out, and moaned uncontrollably. His small body spasming; his little abdominal muscles clenched tightly. Cody?s little nephew?s dick flexed, jerking and expanding as it filled with even more sanguineous fluid. The young boy?s tight little candy ring contracted in time with the sweet little sprite?s lurching love stick. *Knowing that the little cub was close to climaxing, Uncle Cody stopped the circles and focused on hammering his prostate while he sucked and hummed and moved his head up and down the little tyke?s four inches. While small, it was a beautiful penis and Cody was overcome again with the fact that the small boy loved him so much that he wanted to share his body with him. For a moment, he was wracked with waves of guilt and sadness all over again because of all of the pain and suffering that he had inflicted upon his wonderful family, but he quickly recovered, not wanting to interrupt the boy?s pleasure. Scotty?s little stick exploded sending several volleys of the boy?s sweet juice into his uncle?s mouth. Uncle Cody swirled the sweet nectar around in his mouth, savoring the delicious elixir. Scotty kicked as his little pixy stick became way over-sensitive. Uncle Cody released the sweet little boy?s dick and gently laid his legs back down. He kissed his nephew?s smooth, sexy inner thighs, then his luscious silken sac, up his still-stiff little dick and then his little tummy. Uncle Cody leaned up and gave the sexy little minx a kiss right on his lips, and as he opened his little mouth, he let the boy have what was left of his own sweet cum. After the kiss, he put his hand on the little tyke?s cheek.</p> ?I love you Little One. You are such a sexy, sweet little man! Thank you for sharing your love with me, and for helping Daddy to decide to have me over!?</p> Uncle Cody wrapped his arms around the little tyke and pulled him close, putting his head on the child?s small, smooth torso and holding his younger nephew for a few moments.</p> ?Uncuw Cody, I gotta pee!?</p> The little munchkin wriggled away and sprang to his feet, running for the bathroom to relieve himself. Uncle Cody turned to Joshy.</p> ?I saw how you nudged Scotty to go first. You?re always thinking of others, Joshy. You are truly a stupendous young man and a sexy little stud.?</p> He leaned up, and placing a hand on the young teen?s cheek, he kissed him. At first, Joshy didn?t open his mouth, but Uncle Cody?s tongue was so gentle as it brushed across his elder nephew?s beautiful, red lips that the horned-up teen opened his mouth, welcoming his uncle?s tongue. Uncle Cody licked his little tongue and gently captured the boy?s lower lip between his own, sucking it softly, pulling it back.</p> ?Do you want this, Joshy??</p> The teen was breathless and just nodded his head before he was finally able to squeak out, ?Yes.?</p> ?Is here ok? Or do you want to go somewhere else??</p> ?It?s ok,? he managed to get the words out.</p> Uncle kissed his nephew?s cheek, moving down to his neck where he gently kissed, sucked and nibbled on Joshy?s sensitive skin. Joshy gasped and shook with excitement. He could still smell Uncle Cody?s pheromones on his own face, and the heat from the man?s body made him melt. Uncle Cody?s hands searched the boy?s body, softly stroking his satiny skin, first slipping up the boy?s sides sending shivers through the pup. One hand moved to the boy?s smooth, hairless tummy as the other barely skimmed the skin of his inner thighs causing him to wiggle and giggle. Uncle Cody kissed down the boy?s lithe little chest, nibbling at each nipple on the way down, causing his eldest nephew to moan in ecstasy. Continuing down to his belly button where his slight sucking caused the teen to giggle more, and struggle under the large man that was nearly a carbon copy of his Daddy. Uncle Cody began to work up saliva in his mouth in preparation to swallow his eldest nephew?s rather sizeable schlong, then he shifted slightly to allow the teen?s truncheon to slip all the way down his throat. Using his chin, covered in a couple of weeks? worth of soft stubble, he gently pushed the boy?s cock down so that it was pointing straight at his neck. Then he dragged his prickly chin down his nephew?s dick, tickling the teen?s sensitive shaft, continuing up and over the delicate corona. As the soft forest on Cody?s chin grazed the boy?s spongy head, each little hair sprang over the edge of his glans, flicking his tender piss slit. The torrent of titillating torture tore through the teen?s tool like a tommy gun, the sensations sending the sexy stud into fits of squealing and slithering around in his sweat. Suddenly, Uncle Cody lunged forward sending his nephew?s hot, heavy hammer, head, handle, and all, deep down his gullet. Joshy was already moaning wildly. Daddy sat there quietly watching the show as he covertly stroked and pinched his monster meat. He had decided that since the boys had initiated this with Uncle Cody, he would hold off and let the boys enjoy their uncle as they should have the day before, but the show they were putting on was fucking incredible. His little brother looked so much like him, that it was almost as if he were watching himself express his love with the boys.</p> Joshy?s hands flew to Uncle Cody?s head as he humped into his uncle?s throat, seemingly trying to pull his uncle into his groin. Uncle Cody swallowed constantly, massaging the boy?s thick shaft while the stubble tickled his silky sac and pubic mound. Uncle Cody placed his hands on the boy?s hips and gently pressed into his inner leg joints sending shockwaves through the teen. Finally, Uncle Cody had to breathe, and so he pulled back releasing all but the teen?s head from his hot, wet mouth and throat. He took a couple of deep breaths enjoying the fragrance of the teen boy?s hormones and sweat. His head spun and his cock throbbed at the exhilarating aromas of teen spirit. He lunged back down the boy?s cock, holding it for a few seconds so that he could breathe in the intoxicating inhalant. With Joshy?s cock skewering his throat, Uncle Cody moved forward just a bit and rose up so that he had a better angle to fuck his own throat with his nephew?s spike. He slid up the slippery shaft up to the boy?s crown, wedged his hands under the teen?s tremendous porcelain peaks and proceeded to fuck his own face with the young pup?s prick ? nearly all the way out, all the way back in, almost all the way out, all the way back in, his nose slamming into the teen?s fluffy pubes. Saliva ran down the boy?s balls like a waterfall, and Uncle Cody slicked up a finger and gently worked it into Joshy?s tight little hole, crooking it up as soon as he was well inside the boy?s cavity. He then rubbed the teen?s little hazelnut in circles sending spiral waves of pleasure through his nephew?s body. Because of his position, there wasn?t much that Joshy could do to move his hips, but as the sensations got more intense, he tried to push up with his hips. Uncle Cody could tell that he was getting close, so he stepped up on the prostate battering. Joshy?s moans went up an octave and as Uncle Cody continued, they went up another. Cody?s tongue was swirling all around Joshy?s cock, teasing his head, slipping under the boy?s foreskin and around the glans, and licking his frenulum driving the boy crazy in the process. Uncle Cody felt the boy?s large shaft begin to throb and pull up, his tight little chocolate cheerio chewed on Cody?s finger in time with the pulses of the boy?s bratwurst, threatening to bite it off. Uncle Cody recognized the tell-tale pattern and began to really pound on the teen?s p-spot as the self-inflicted throat-raping jumped into overdrive. Mere moments later, Joshy?s cock blew like a geyser of potent teen seed.</p> ?Ahhhhhh U-u-u-u-u-n-n-cl-l-l-le Co-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-dee-ee-ee-eey! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghh!?</p> The first wave from the gusher splashed its way straight into Uncle Cody?s stomach as Joshy held onto his uncle?s face with both hands, humping his hips up into his uncle?s throat, like he was trying to shove his tool straight out the back of the man?s head. Uncle Cody held his breath as long as he could. As he nearly suffocated, he thought about how he had hurt Joshy and Scotty, and Joshy had really done an amazing job at taking care of his little brother throughout the situation. He was bound and determined to let the boy do whatever he was going to do, but when his lungs were burning, and he felt as though he were about to pass out, he gave the teen?s sweet little honey hole a few quick little pinches. Joshy gave a little yelp and moan as the pinches seemed to reignite the orgasm all over again. Uncle Cody pulled back, holding the teen?s bulbous head on his tongue while the remaining elixir of life spewed, coating the insides of Uncle Cody?s mouth. The boy blew an amazing load and Uncle Cody had to swallow to keep from losing any. As the spurting slowed to a trickle, Uncle Cody slid up and down the teen?s shaft, gently trying to extract every drop without over-stimulating the boy?s now extremely sensitive crown.</p> ?Oh my fucking god!? Joshy cried out as he slowly regained his senses.</p> Uncle Cody continued to nurse the teen?s tube until Joshy jerked, wiggled and giggled as his over-stimulated prick sent electricity through the boy?s body.</p> ?Ahhhhhhh!? he squealed as he pulled his pole from his uncle?s vortex-like mouth.</p> Uncle Cody slowly got up, putting his knee on the couch in between the teen?s legs, he leaned in.</p> ?I love you, Joshua James. Thank you so much for pushing Daddy back to me even after I caused you and your little brother so much upset yesterday. You are perfect, my boy ? not that you need to be. Don?t let the expectation of perfection, even your own expectation, prevent you from taking care of yourself, Little Man. No one expects perfection from you, though we are all endlessly amazed I?m sure, at what a wonderful young man you are.?</p> Uncle Cody kissed the teen. This time there was no hesitation from Joshy. Uncle Cody wrapped his arms around the boy and gave him a huge hug.</p> ?Gah! I can?t believe how much of your lives I?ve missed.?</p> He reached around and pulled Scotty, who had quietly slipped back onto the couch after relieving himself, and was playing with his once again hard-as-a-rock joystick, into the hug.</p> ?Thank you, boys. I love you guys so much. I?m so sorry that I missed out on so much because I was being a pigheaded jackass. Thank you for pushing Daddy toward me and insisting that he talk to me and forgive me. Don?t be angry with him, though. I have done a lot to hurt your dad ? far*more than I ever actually realized. I hope that you boys will learn from what I?ve done, and always remember to communicate with those you love.?</p> Now that the sexual tension had been relieved a bit, Uncle Cody was feeling a bit awkward. He wondered if he had done the right thing. Even though it was clear the boys were cock-hungry little monsters, he still wasn?t sure it was ok for them to be actively involved with adults. Everything that society had pounded into his head for twenty-nine years was practically ringing in his ears and pounding in his head like a migraine. A small amount of that was his own experience with Jeramiah, though, not directly related to the current situation as he was now fully resigned that Teddy would never have hurt his boys. They didn?t cower or act abused, they didn?t act subservient like they were coached or ?trained,? they didn"t seem sad -- by actions, behavior, or affect; no, they acted like perfectly marvelous, happy, excited young men. In fact, they acted more like little gentlemen than boys, with the exception of little Scotty?s exuberance and lisps, of course.</p> ?I?uh?I guess?um?I should get dressed and go.?</p> ?You?re not going anywhere, Dakota.?</p> Teddy was still using his given name, not his nickname. That didn?t bode well.</p> ?I?um??</p> ?You?ve apologized to the boys, and it looks like they?ve forgiven you.?</p> The boys both nodded their heads, grinning sheepishly.</p> ?But we?re not done yet.?</p> Uncle Cody looked down at the floor. He really wasn?t sure what to expect at this point. Everything had been such a rollercoaster. Yesterday, Teddy had been angrier than he, his own boys, and well, apparently anyone, had ever seen him before. He just wasn?t sure what was coming next.</p>