PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : addicted-to-dads-cum-10

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:08
Subject: Addicted to dad's cum - Part 10 Addicted to dad's cum -- Part 10 `Happy birthday, Jamie'. It was the morning of Jamie's 15th birthday, and his parents greeted him with big smiles and his birthday gift. They'd bought him 5 of the latest Xbox games. Jamie had provided his dad with 5 of the latest titles, and rather than decide which ones to buy, his dad bought him all 5. George handed over the games to a very excited Jamie. `Thanks, dad, mum. That's amazing; I'm really going to enjoy playing these games'. `Well, have fun with them. They're not really my type of thing, but you boys will have your toys'. Barbara wasn't keen on all that shooting but she knew it was the type of thing boys loved, so she relented and let Jamie have the games he wanted. As long as she didn't have to watch them or hear the noise she was okay. Anyway, George had bought Jamie a new chair for his gaming so he'd be playing all his games up in his room far away from her. `Yes, Jamie, your new chair arrived yesterday and I'll set it up for you today so we can get right down to it!' George gave Jamie a sly wink. `I'll give you a hand, dad; I know it's going to be hard!' George couldn't resist a smile at this risqué remark. `Well, we'll get breakfast ready then I need to head out'. Barbara was an area manager for a local supermarket and she had to do rounds which sometimes kept her away from home for a couple of days. She didn't have to venture too far from home but after visiting 3 or 4 supermarkets in a day she didn't feel like a 3-hour drive back home at night so she often stayed in a local hotel. She'd do this for 2 or 3 days then drive home at a leisurely pace when all the visits were done. `Right, Jamie, sit down and I'll get you your orange juice'. George went to the fridge and poured a generous glass of orange juice before going to the freezer to get some `ice cubes'. He popped a handful into the glass then presented it to Jamie. `Thanks, dad'. George watched as Jamie gulped down his orange juice. The ice cubes flavoured it deliciously. Both men knew what the ice cubes were made of and the taste of spunk lingered on Jamie's tongue. He loved this delicious addition to his juice. Barbara was, of course, oblivious to this. Jamie's birthday fell on a Saturday so both men didn't have to work but Barbara had to. `I'll be gone for about 3 hours or so, so you boys have fun'. Both George and Jamie assured Barbara they'd be fine and wished her a safe journey. Jamie couldn't finish his breakfast fast enough. George didn't have much either; just a couple of slices of toast and some coffee. He popped a few cubes of spunk into his coffee so he too was able to enjoy the delicious flavour of jizz. It cooled down his coffee considerably but it was a small price to pay to enjoy the taste of spunk with his şişli travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) son. When Jamie had finished his breakfast he looked at his dad. `Go on, Jamie, upstairs, I'll get the rim seat for you'. Jamie didn't need to be told twice. He ran up the stairs to his room with his dad following closely behind. George had stored the rim seat in his bedroom and brought it into Jamie's room. Jamie was practically salivating as his dad brought it into the room. The rim seat really didn't take much assembling at all, and in no time it was ready for use. `Well, Jamie, it's your birthday, so how do you want to use this? Do you want to sit ON it or be UNDER it? It's your call, it's your birthday present'. `I think for the first time I'd like to be UNDER it, if that's alright with you, dad?' `Absolutely, son'. Jamie fell to his knees then slid under the rim seat. This view was something he'd happily get used to. George dropped his trousers and underwear and proceeded to sit on the seat. Jamie got a front row view of his dad's hairy trench as it lowered onto his mouth. Jamie was in heaven. As if by instinct his tongue flicked out to lick his dad's hairy hole. It tasted delicious. Jamie uttered a contented sigh. This was where he belonged, he knew that much! Jamie licked, probed and worshipped his dad's hairy hole. He knew this was his calling. This was the best birthday ever! George was loving the attention to his hole. His son was caressing it with his tongue and both men relished the feeling. `Oh Jamie, that's wonderful, son. You're a real pig for daddy's hole, aren't you, son?' Jamie could only not his agreement. `Get that tongue way up my shitter, pig'. Somehow seeing his son worshipping at his hairy hole brought out the pig in George too. `You like that, don't you, pig? You like eating daddy's hole?' Jamie released his mouth from his Daddy's hole just enough to mumble. `I love it, dad, I love eating your hole, daddy'. `Give it a look licking, son'. Jamie fed on his dad's hairy hole as if his life depended on it. George got so worked up and he was wanking the whole time his son was feasting on his hairy trench. `I won't be long, son, I'm not going to last much longer'. `In my mouth, dad please, IN MY MOUTH!' George raised himself from the seat and pointed his hard cock at his son's mouth under the rim seat. With just a few strokes his balls ejected a full load into Jamie's waiting mouth. Jamie was by now used to the amount of spunk his father produced and greedily gulped it down. It was never too much for him. He needed to swallow spunk as much as he needed air to breathe. All the while he was under the rim seat Jamie was wanking his own hard cock. George marvelled at his son's cock. It was beautiful. He was a startlingly handsome young man with a burgeoning beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) cock that wasn't at full maturity yet. It still had room to grow and it was going to be just beautiful. As Jamie's breathing quickened George got down on his knees and positioned himself so he could collect Jamie's load in his mouth. George wanted to swallow his son's load so much. It surprised him how much he wanted it, it was a revelation to him as much as it was for Jamie. With seconds to spare George planted his mouth over Jamie's hard cock and was rewarded with a delicious sperm cocktail. It was a lot and George happily gulped it down. Unlike Jamie who quickly swallowed all his dad's load, George kept some of it in his mouth and bent down to kiss Jamie. They kissed and George let Jamie's load escape from his mouth into his son's. The two men were exchanging Jamie's spunk. Both were eating it and both were swallowing it. Jamie was utterly exhausted as he'd been doing most of the work. George went back to Jamie's cock to milk out the last few drops. Due to the large glass of delicious orange juice at breakfast Jamie was ready to pee. He wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer. `Dad, if you want to stop now...' George continued to suck `Dad, I need to pee'. George looked Jamie squarely in the eyes but did not move. Both men locked eyes but nothing more was said. `You want it, dad?' George nodded. A few seconds later George felt the flow in his mouth. Jamie was pissing in his dad's mouth and George was drinking it down. This was new! The two men locked eyes as one fed the other. Nothing needed to be said. There was an understanding that this was the next stage in their development. Jamie didn't force his dad to drink his piss and George never forced Jamie to deliver it. It happened as naturally as can be between a loving father and his son. Soon Jamie bladder was empty. George had drunk its entire contents. Jamie got up from under the seat and flopped onto his bed. Since this was his birthday his dad wasn't finished with him yet. `Lie face down on the bed, Jamie'. Jamie complied. To be honest he was exhausted so this request was welcomed. Jamie had no sooner flopped face down onto the bed than his dad's tongue entered his hole. This was heaven. George devoured his son's hole and made love to it and he met with no resistance from his son. `Oh, dad' was all Jamie could say. He was lost in the pleasures of having his hole tongued deep. George spent the next 15 minutes licking his son's delicious hole. He was amazed himself at how much he enjoyed this activity. Barbara would have run a mile rather than let anyone eat her hole. Eating her pussy was as far as George got in the past and that was a very infrequent event. In time even that had cooled for George, istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) but here was Jamie not only enjoying having his hole eaten but he loved to eat his dad's hairy hole too. He truly was blessed to have such a loving son. `Dad, that was awesome. This is the best birthday ever!' `It's a pleasure, son'. George embraced his son and both men realised that this was a significant day in their father/son relationship. Nothing would ever be the same again. `Are you okay with what we just did, Jamie, I mean the piss drinking thing?' `Absolutely, dad. I mean it wasn't planned and it was `unexpected' but I enjoyed it. I'm learning so much about sex, dad, and I've got you to thank for that. Most boys just get a lecture from their dads (if that) but you've taught me so much more and enabled me to experience it first-hand. I can't thank you enough, dad, and today has been so special'. Jamie continued, `I hope you'll let me return the favour sometime too, dad. I want to experience drinking your piss too, I think it will be amazing. I've got so much to learn still'. `Well, son, only if you're sure. I think it will be an amazing bonding experience for both of us, so you just let me know when you're in the mood to drink my piss and I'll be happy to oblige.' Yes, this was turning out to be an amazing birthday for sure. The bond between George and Jamie was so strong that this all felt right. Nobody was forcing the other to do anything they didn't want to do. Jamie was learning what turned him on and that was a good thing, especially since it was with his dad, someone safe and nurturing. The rim seat was positioned in front of the computer so Barbara could see it in its `rightful' place. After all, it was bought for Jamie to play his computer games safely, with his health in mind. Men have to be careful not to overhear their testicles so Barbara was happy for this `special' chair to be used. Barbara phoned shortly afterwards to say she was headed home. One of the problems she was out to deal with had resolved itself so she was headed home early. Both men had enjoyed their encounters earlier and were now ready to welcome Barbara home. Everything was back to normal and Jamie spent a very relaxing day with his parents who made sure Jamie's birthday went without a hitch. After an exhausting day Jamie went upstairs to play with his new games. Somehow these games relaxed him even though they were fast paced and somewhat violent. Thankfully Barbara never knew the extent of this violence but Jamie was level headed and it was just escapism and never affected his behaviour. As Jamie sat on his rim seat he imagined his father underneath. He'd experienced being underneath it himself and he was sure his dad would be under it shortly. This thought brought on a hard on and as young men often do he took himself in hand once more. The glass on his side table once again filled up. This was a memorable birthday for sure. The rim seat, the video games, the bonding with his father all contributed to a wonderful day. He would sleep well tonight for sure.